NT, My Girl is Pregnant. (FTL)

Originally Posted by macdeez

were 24 yrs old. trust me, weve been together 6+ years. she isnt hiding nothing from me. i didnt think it could happen but it could be because she was a little inconsistent on times to take her pill. i would often times have to remind her.
Yall 24yrs old, been together for 6+ yrs and yall talkin bout gettin an abortion??????????? Yall some cowards forreal
mad.gif
. That's mad selfish my dude
smh.gif
Keep the baby, yea the baby wasn't plannedbut it is still a blessing. The Lord makes no mistakes. If I woulda got an abortion and not had my daughter I would deeply regret it (I'm 23 btw) I for oneaint w/ abortion, I see it as a #$*!@ way out for some neglectful ppl. She knew what she was doin. If u skip pills, they become less effective duh
laugh.gif
. But forreal KEEP THE BABY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

How she going to be on birth control yet got pregnant?
Is that even possible?
If so is it like a 99.9% chance of birth control working? You really get that unlucky?

antibiotics render birth control useless
No, they do not render them useless.
laugh.gif
Quit spreadingmisinformation. Antibiotics can LESSEN the effectiveness of SOME birth control pills. This is was a bigger issue years and years ago, today not so much. Itis up to her to check with her Rx and the pharmacy, since it depends on which BCP she is on.

That being said, BC is not 100% effective - EVER. Don't think that it is. There are many things that can lessen the effectiveness of BC. It depends onthe BC and the user though. With pills, yeah I don't take them for a reason. Do you know how many "pill babies" I know?
laugh.gif

I was conceived despite birth control pills. Doctors expected me to have serious abnormalities but I beat the odds twice. Hopefully a lot's changed in 25years and there is even a lesser chance of abnormalities.

edit: Damn now my NT banner ads show something about pregnant teenagers or something.

A baby is a blessing my dude.

Cherish it.

Not many get the opportunity. The least you can do is give it up for adoption.

Abortion leads nowhere.

congrats homie... your old enough.... I had my daughter 4 days after my 25th B day.... she's a year old and I wouldnt take her back for anything in theworld

You gotta do what is right for you and your girl.

Don't let anyone not in your situation tell you what to do.

Originally Posted by parada45

I don't see how she got pregnant if she is on the pill.

This %@%+ was like on the first page
laugh.gif

She probably didn't take the pills as directed, making it less effective. So that .01% chance of getting pregnant increases.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

You gotta do what is right for you and your girl.

Don't let anyone not in your situation tell you what to do.
best advice in this thread.

You may think now that an abortion is the way to go but once they make you watch that video about the procedure.... you might change your mind.

Damn bro, I feel for you. I got my ex pregnant a few years ago when I was 16...I was hella scared because we couldn't get an abortion without a guardian atthat age. Luckily I had borrowed my moms car the night we bought the pregnancy test so I didn't have to sit her down and tell her, I just had to confessafter she confronted me.

But she said it wasn't that bad, its just a lil procedure and you should be out of there in an hour. Y'all just can't have sex until the stitchesdissolve...

Another thing...

Hasn't abortion been proven to make it difficult to carry subsequent fetus to term?

Does she plan on having kids in the future?

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

But she said it wasn't that bad, its just a lil procedure and you should be out of there in an hour. Y'all just can't have sex until the stitches dissolve...
fam i went through this experience with an ex girlfriend of mine & things were never really the same after. She said that she thinks about italot & part of her regrets it. But she knows that it was the right decision at the time. If you arent fit to raise a child & give it everything that achild needs & deserves, then IMO abortion is the better route to go. People talk about how adoption is always an option when one gets pregnant, but it isntthat simple. There are tons of babies who never get adopted & stay with foster care & all that.

but sidenote sex is the last thing that he & his girlfriend should be thinking about at this time, they probably wont have sex for a while after thestitches dissove anyways

When did having a child stop being a blessing? I mean I am all for the "your life is over" speech... because it is, but why do we seem to view thisas a negative thing most of the time?

Back
Top Bottom