NT, My Girl is Pregnant. (FTL)

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

But she said it wasn't that bad, its just a lil procedure and you should be out of there in an hour. Y'all just can't have sex until the stitches dissolve...
fam i went through this experience with an ex girlfriend of mine & things were never really the same after. She said that she thinks about it alot & part of her regrets it. But she knows that it was the right decision at the time. If you arent fit to raise a child & give it everything that a child needs & deserves, then IMO abortion is the better route to go. People talk about how adoption is always an option when one gets pregnant, but it isnt that simple. There are tons of babies who never get adopted & stay with foster care & all that.

but sidenote sex is the last thing that he & his girlfriend should be thinking about at this time, they probably wont have sex for a while after the stitches dissove anyways
The child is atleast given a chance.

Adoption gives them no option.

And let's not get it twisted, I am very pro-choice. I just feel the OP is using it as a copout.

Best of luck to you and your girl, OP.

Originally Posted by sneakersruinedme

everything happens for a reason. no one is ever ready to become a parent.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

that's a tough situation. i'm pro choice, for the most part. i would rather abort my baby then to put it up for adoption just because i wouldn'twant it to go through life wondering why his parents didn't want him and i'd worry about if it was in a safe place or if they even got adopted.
i ve had several friends get abortions and now none of them are with their boyfriends that got them pregnant. but everyone is different...good luck to you all.

You gotta do what is right for you and your girl.

Don't let anyone not in your situation tell you what to do.

100% Truth. Don't let some of these self-righteous individuals on here try to tell you what is wrong or right. You have to do what's best for you andyour lady, just make sure whatever you do that you BOTH agree on it.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

How she going to be on birth control yet got pregnant?
Is that even possible?
If so is it like a 99.9% chance of birth control working? You really get that unlucky?

antibiotics render birth control useless

thats 100% the truth. It sucks too lol My chick just got her wisdom teeth out, and they had her on antibiotics. It messed up her birth control so she "spots" randomly while her birth control cycle tries to get back to normal.

basically that means no sex for me for about a month
smh.gif
SAME HERE! exact same thing. i'm pissed. a month of oral aint bad though. hahah

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Is that even possible?

happens more than you think

exactly. my mom was freaking 40 when she was on the pill, took it on time and everything (that's what she told me) and then 9 months later, my sister cameout of her womb.

my sister is seriously a freaking miracle. without her our family wouldnt be as happy as it is today. she just turned 7 about a couple weeks ago.

Just be there 24/7. Shes gonna get really emmotional. Shes gonna be in pain too. There's going to be a lot of close family memebers giving you the thirddegree. So be ready for that. Her parents might want you to marry her. This info is all out of personal experience. Watch out for her dad too (if she has one).Hes going to be on you like white on rice. Good luck.

ADVICE:
The day of the abortion, try to rent a hotel for both of you. Shes going to want to be resting a lot. Shes not going to have enough energy to do anything. So acouple of days off would be good. So if you can afford it, get a hotel or motel. Whatever.

Situation sucks my dude. You will regret it for the rest of your life but you gotta do what you gotta do. You not ready so not keeping it is what has to bedone. My girl got pregnant when we was back in HS. I was an #$% about it and talked about abortion and just stressed her out about the whole situation. Sheeventually miscarried and I regret it a lot for giving her so much grief about it.

I mean we wasnt ready at the time but we was gonna take care of the baby, things worked out cuz we both finished school and we well off for how young we arebut I think about it a lot and I know she think about it more than I do about damn, I could have a son or daughter right now, I wonder what they would be like.

poor quality Sex-Ed is the main reason for unwanted pregnancy.

just because you're on the pill doesnt mean you cannot get pregnant.

fact is, there isn't a method that'll prevent you from getting pregnant other than abstinence.

knowing us North American men cannot keep our penises in our zips, unwanted pregnancies are bound to happen.

I hit this chick on sat. I told her I'm going to get her the morning after pill just in case, and she was like nah you can just give me the money, I'llget it.
roll.gif

im not going to go through all 6 pages so im not sure what has been said.... but when she has an abortion... just make sure youre there for her emotionally andphysically... i went through this a few months ago... when she comes out most likely she will be pissed YOU planted the seed in her that caused her thephysical pain and emotional pain from the abortion, and she will also be under some sedation still and be cranky as hell... good luck bro

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I hit this chick on sat. I told her I'm going to get her the morning after pill just in case, and she was like nah you can just give me the money, I'll get it.
roll.gif

damn son...........

When will you learn...birth control doesn't mean you can go all willy nilly in the poo and drop bombs...pull out regardless fam
smh.gif

I hit this chick on sat. I told her I'm going to get her the morning after pill just in case, and she was like nah you can just give me the money, I'll get it.
roll.gif

ole girl is tryin 2 come up on $50

Originally Posted by dunks87

that's a tough situation. i'm pro choice, for the most part. i would rather abort my baby then to put it up for adoption just because i wouldn't want it to go through life wondering why his parents didn't want him and i'd worry about if it was in a safe place or if they even got adopted.
i ve had several friends get abortions and now none of them are with their boyfriends that got them pregnant. but everyone is different...good luck to you all.

atleast give the child the opportunity to think. no ones life is perfect, yeah the child will be confused but atleast you gave it a chance at life. would yourather live your entire life with a guilty conscience, wondering what that unborn child would have become? a doctor, a president, etc... you might not be readybut theres a lot of people out there who cant have children and ARE ready to be parents....

just give the baby a fighting chance....

this isnt necessarily a response directed specifically to you dunks87, but in general...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

roll.gif

ole girl is tryin 2 come up on $50
I know right. I'm like I'ma go cop that +$#% in the store and you are going to eat that +$#% in front of me

My girl is pregnant...hopefully I get to find out the sex today. If they say it's a girl...I'm gon diddy bopsomethin FIERCE up out that %+%@+.

YESSIR!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Came back to add, that if that's what ya'll wanna do I hope you are ready for the physical and emotional aftermath of an abortion. Just because sheis getting an abortion, please don't think that all your problems are solved. I know a few close friends of mine are still dealing with the emotionalissues from their abortions, and all of them regret doing it. One of my friends boyfriend even said that he wished they would have chose other options thanabortion. It takes a toll on your body as well as your mind. I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation, but I am pretty sure I would leanmore towards keeping the child just for the simple fact that I knew what I was doing to make it. Good Luck to you though.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

My main chick got 2 abortions...Cried both times even though we clearly werent ready

She said if I got her prego again then theres no chance of her getting another abortion... I aint takin the risk of seeing if shes bluffing
laugh.gif

Good Luck

Originally Posted by macdeez

honestly as selfish as it sounds, going through the whole 9 month procedure would be too much of a sacrafice of our own lives. we have jobs, school and other responsibilities that would be effected. as cruel as it may sound, we think its right. It would be unfair to the baby to be brought into a world where his/her parents could not give them everything they could because they are at a point in their life they ant make the sacrifice.
Same EXACT was I felt
be careful buddy multiple abortions lead to the possibility of numerous problems in the future, including being sterile. so i hope ya'lldon't have another unwanted pregnancy & she decides that she wants another abortion.

My girl Got preg' when we were 18...she WAS on the pill but she stopped taking it....I knew she was off the pill, but I still couldnt resist the feeling ofRaw punani on my Penis....Anyway...We both chose to abort the baby....

Long story short....My Girl Just got Accepted to law school, which probably Wouldnt have happened If we kept the baby...

Back
Top Bottom