NT, My Girl is Pregnant. (FTL)

Never burst inside no matter what kind of protection is being used, that's my motto. I know it's not a perfect method but hey!! it has to decrease thechances. I hope you keep the baby though. This last Fall I thought I got my girl knocked up twice....most stressful days of my life man, luckily God waswatching my girl and I because she wasn't preggo.

U might want to look into Implannon (spell check) as a alternative as to her usin the pill. They put like this little pen the size of a match into her arm andthats it. No more pills and its 99.9% effective. Plus it last 3yrs.
pimp.gif

My woman been on it for about a yr and has had no problems. Nothin better than goin in raw wit no worries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

Originally Posted by dunks87

that's a tough situation. i'm pro choice, for the most part. i would rather abort my baby then to put it up for adoption just because i wouldn't want it to go through life wondering why his parents didn't want him and i'd worry about if it was in a safe place or if they even got adopted.
i ve had several friends get abortions and now none of them are with their boyfriends that got them pregnant. but everyone is different...good luck to you all.

atleast give the child the opportunity to think. no ones life is perfect, yeah the child will be confused but atleast you gave it a chance at life. would you rather live your entire life with a guilty conscience, wondering what that unborn child would have become? a doctor, a president, etc... you might not be ready but theres a lot of people out there who cant have children and ARE ready to be parents....

just give the baby a fighting chance....

this isnt necessarily a response directed specifically to you dunks87, but in general...

i know where you're coming from. me personally, i don't think i would ever be able to go through aborting my baby.
if i was irresponsible enough to get pregnant i'm going to step up and be woman enough to take care of my kid.
but i do believe in a woman's right to choose, as it is their body (kinda like Voltaire saying i may not agree with what you say(do) but i'll fight tothe death for your right to say (do) it. -paraphrase
grin.gif

i went through with it when my girl was pregnant and i couldnt be any happier with my family.

but its your decision (obviously) and you decided to have an abortion...smart decision if you aren't ready cause it really changes your plans...basicallyfor the rest of your life you cant have plans, its all the baby.

my boy went through the same thing, had an abortion at planned parenthood for free (usually cost a couple racks depending where you go) he regrets it, buteverything went smooth

Got my old girl pregnant when I was in grade 10 (about 11 years ago). We decided not to keep it, but sometimes "our" decision still bothers me tothis day.

Of course, in the end you have to do you. Be aware that an abortion can lead to negative effects in the future, i.e., emotional scars, inability for a girl toget/stay pregnant, etc. I knew a bird that had two abortions and now that she is at a place where she feels "ready", she can't get pregnant;ironically, she is thinking about adoption.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 14tez

Of course, in the end you have to do you. Be aware that an abortion can lead to negative effects in the future, i.e., emotional scars, inability for a girl to get/stay pregnant, etc. I knew a bird that had two abortions and now that she is at a place where she feels "ready", she can't get pregnant; ironically, she is thinking about adoption.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

thats a sad story

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

What would happen if your parents decided to do this to you?

Let the child live.
laugh.gif
such an asinine argument.

Obviously you wouldn't know if your parents decided to do this, because you wouldn't exist and the procedure would've happened before you knew whatthe hell was going on... hell, calling you "you" at that point is a bit of a stretch to begin with, you're more of an "it" or a"blob".

And you know what would've happened? Nothing. The world keeps spinning people - not every living thing in this world needs to be saved, especially thosewhich are unwanted/accidental. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the rights of every individual in this world and i'm not some freak who takes pleasurein abortions or thinks they are harmless - but if you think murder and abortion are the same thing than you are a simpleton.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

How she going to be on birth control yet got pregnant?
Is that even possible?
If so is it like a 99.9% chance of birth control working? You really get that unlucky?
It can happen. Pills aren't 100%................neither are condoms.

Can't let kids tell you to have kids. Do what's going to help you and her. If you KNOW a baby is going to go through hell with ya'll then...

Your 24, you are old enough to take care of yourself and the baby. Dont think that stuff about not being able to go back to school, the baby will stop yourlife, your not ready yet BS. You were ready to do the do, so you are ready to have a child. I was in your situation 4 months ago not wanting to go through withthe birth. Since then my mindset has changed and we've decided to keep the baby (4.5 months already and expecting in May!) I was scared because I thought Iwas financially unstable and it would ruin me and my girl from being successful sooner. Well forget that, it will stop you from being successful sooner, butthat doesnt mean you cant be successful later, go back to school later etc. Everything you wanted done will just take a little longer to get to. What have Idone to get myself more financially stable when the baby comes into life? Ive actively went job seeking 4 months ago. Was offered a position at another job 2months ago, my current job matched and I decided to stay. Almost 10 extra g's more in the bank now, and im still actively pursuing a better career. Theresstill time to make things better for you and your child. Dont cop the easy way out.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Keep the baby man! A woman can take care of multiple kids at once, it's in their DNA. Kids aren't too smart you can come back into their lives whenever you want and they're still happy to see you.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

My girl Got preg' when we were 18...she WAS on the pill but she stopped taking it....I knew she was off the pill, but I still couldnt resist the feeling of Raw punani on my Penis....Anyway...We both chose to abort the baby....

Long story short....My Girl Just got Accepted to law school, which probably Wouldnt have happened If we kept the baby...
And it only cost a life, right?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

You may think now that an abortion is the way to go but once they make you watch that video about the procedure.... you might change your mind.
Werd..I was pro choice until some people came to my high school to discuss abortion.. One dude made his wife get an abortion twenty years ago so he can continue law school and he crying while he was discussing his experience.. So you can see how it takes a toll on both the man and woman emotionally. Then we watched a video which shows the actual procedure.. It was very awkward to sit there and watch the video and it was very disturbing..I learned that there are other options besides having an abotion..Im only 17 and Ive seen a few of my boys become fathers at a very young age and Ive also seen a couple classmates have abortions and havent been the same after..
Interesting.
i dont understand why dudes always try to put people on a guilt trip when it comes to abortion.
Honestly, it was really for the guy who talked about how without the abortion his girl wouldn't have gone to law school. Something about the way it was written completely rubbed me the wrong way.
"My Girl Just got Accepted to law school, which probably Wouldnt have happened If we kept the baby.."

We werent finacially able to take care of a child....so basically all 3 parties would suffer...So WE had to suffer a loss in order to gain...

Sorry if you didnt like the way it was written, but its the truth....point blank...

Im not proud of what we did...But you live and you learn...

macdeez wrote:
honestly as selfish as it sounds, going through the whole 9 month procedure would be too much of a sacrafice of our own lives. we have jobs, school and other responsibilities that would be effected. as cruel as it may sound, we think its right. It would be unfair to the baby to be brought into a world where his/her parents could not give them everything they could because they are at a point in their life they ant make the sacrifice.
Are u serious???????
indifferent.gif

Let me tell u somethin bout my lil situation.
My girl got pregnant when I was 21. We had my daughter in April of 08. I'm just turned 23 in December. Me and my girl are still in college full-time (Pitt,not a community college) and we work part-time. I don't regret not one moment of my girl gettin pregnant. It was tough but I survived. I had to make a lotof sacrafices as far as leisure spending and time but it's worth it. Being a full-time parent and student is no easy task but it's worth it. Ican't give my daughter all the things that she wants in life but she does not go w/o. She's only 8 months so it's not like she is askin for a lotof material things.

U prolly thinkin that yall gon have one when yall "ready & prepared" U can't prepare for a baby brah. Just when u think u have it all plannedout, God throws a curve ball. Ur decision is ur decision I just want u to reconsider. I guarantee u that u WILL NOT regret it. A baby is a blessing, not aburden. Stop bein selfish and think about it....
tired.gif

If you're worried about your future success, let me tell you a story. My brother got hisgirlfriend pregnant when he was 21 with 2 more years left in college. He is now 27 and just got accepted for a 6-figure job. I'm not firmly againstabortion, but your story is one of the weakest excuses for one I've ever heard. If nothing, there's adoption.

I have no pity for u or ur situation sir... •_•

And obviously ya girl can't be trusted, a GROWN az women havin to be REMINDED to take her birth control???! Really??? smh

Originally Posted by mondayC

If you're worried about your future success, let me tell you a story. My brother got his girlfriend pregnant when he was 21 with 2 more years left in college. He is now 27 and just got accepted for a 6-figure job. I'm not firmly against abortion, but your story is one of the weakest excuses for one I've ever heard. If nothing, there's adoption.

I agree a very weak excuse. My cousin was raped and she still kept it. If any excuse I would understand that...ur reason can't come close...aww poor u. :/

Back
Top Bottom