NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

Zyzz why don't you post a pic once and for all and prove you actually lift?

Hide your face if you have to.
But prove you're not just all talk.

then im all talk :lol: i dont post pics on forums other than social media.

i dont go to the gym 5 days a week and put in work. just living fantasy world on NT.

called out for what exactly, its NT :lol:

ive cut and bulked for the last 3 years with no problem. got to single digits and no use of fat burners or anything else :pimp: come at me

currently cutting and its going well. ive contributed enough i just dont get into stupid arguments.

stop acting like EC stack is 100% safe. Not everyone knows they have heart problems, anything can happen to anyone.

lol every other week in the fitness thread you would talk about how you haven't been in the gym forever or how you don't do bench press and other things because it hurts your arms or some crap, miss me with that.

I've called you out a ton, Freeze called you out, tons of dudes have called you out and you change the subject quick. Miss me with that, don't care what you done, I`m not taking fitness advice from someone who I've never seen point blank. Everything you say from here on out is irrelevant, so you can go ahead and exit the thread, what is your purpose even posting here? This thread is for dudes either bulking or cutting and motivating each other, all other fitness talk can be done in the appropriate thread.

Like I said I`m not gonna let this thread end up like the other one where every day its dudes arguing over irrelevant stuff.

i care what someone calls me out on? :lol:

if anything just to prove yall wrong mid summer ill put up a pic since cut should be done by then

theres a reason you got banned from the thread, you were fat and you started lifting. good for you but then you got an attitude thinking you were a pro bodybuilder and knew everything which is incorrect. once again like ive told you a million times in the lifting thread, great transformation you look great but lose the attitude. you arent better at lifting or anything else on here :lol:

if anything just to prove yall wrong mid summer ill put up a pic since cut should be done by then

theres a reason you got banned from the thread, you were fat and you started lifting. good for you but then you got an attitude thinking you were a pro bodybuilder and knew everything which is incorrect. once again like ive told you a million times in the lifting thread, great transformation you look great but lose the attitude. you arent better at lifting or anything else on here :lol:

Nah I got banned from dudes who never accomplished anything in the fitness world like yourself trying to police the practices people did. Only dudes butt hurt in the Fitness thread where you and the Bro Science police. Telling people what they do is incorrect even though it works for them. Save your pic nobody cares, lol Nobody is taking advice from someone named Zyzz, your NT account was around when he was alive so all credibility you have is null and void.

If you want to post your progress cool, but nobody asked about the safety of EC, dudes a grown man who made the decision to take it and asked about dosing, the end.

Last time I`m addressing this topic at hand, now back to the original program.

Nah I got banned from dudes who never accomplished anything in the fitness world like yourself trying to police the practices people did. Only dudes butt hurt in the Fitness thread where you and the Bro Science police. Telling people what they do is incorrect even though it works for them. Save your pic nobody cares, lol Nobody is taking advice from someone named Zyzz, your NT account was around when he was alive so all credibility you have is null and void.

If you want to post your progress cool, but nobody asked about the safety of EC, dudes a grown man who made the decision to take it and asked about dosing, the end.

Last time I`m addressing this topic at hand, now back to the original program.

how am i policing? Im giving my opinion, i didnt say OMG GUYZ DONT TAKE IT, ITZ BAD! WHEY PROTEIN IS BAD TOO!??

i gave my opinion, you think i havent researched it myself? a few years ago when i was a little heavier i wanted a way to burn fat and looked into it day and night and decided it wasnt worth it. does it work? hell yes, is it 100% safe IN MY OPINION? no, its not.

Thats all, you came at me all high and mighty throwing shots because i dont agree with what you say :lol:

lol here you go playing victim as you do in every thread. Son the convo is done.

Saying "why not just diet, no thanks to ec stack" isn't giving your opinion, to give an opinion you have to be asked something or a question has to be thrown to everyone. Dude Asked me a question on whats the highest dose I've done, then you give a condescending unneeded response as if dude isn't dieting , this is the crap I`m talking about.

Don't bother responding, nobody wants to hear your victim stories lets just get back to the subject at hand.

Sup guys, is there a reason I'm able to lift less than the week before? I don't over train and I eat an hr or two before I lift, but in the past two weeks I haven't been able to put up as much weight as before

Sup guys, is there a reason I'm able to lift less than the week before? I don't over train and I eat an hr or two before I lift, but in the past two weeks I haven't been able to put up as much weight as before

Are you under eating/ eating low carb?

Are you under eating/ eating low carb?
I'm definitely not low carb. I don't eat that much during the day cause Ive been pretty busy recently but an hr or two before I work out I eat like 700 cals. Am I not giving enough time for it to kick in?

As a black man anything that raises my blood pressure artificially I not comfortable taking long term.

the longer you're on EC the "safer" it is, and things like Fish Oil sups and Omega 3 in general off set the blood pressure stuff. At the end of the day do what you feel safe doing and listen to your body.

and weren't you the one running a PH cycle? lol EC is the least of your worries

Like I said the more thought I put into it I'm not going to do it.

This is the first time in my life I'm making a lifestyle change and not just trying to get in shape for an event.

I've tried damn near everything and when it comes down to it I'd prefer to get in shape doing things I can do when I'm 70 years old.

To each his own but damn you get defensive.

Like I said the more thought I put into it I'm not going to do it.

This is the first time in my life I'm making a lifestyle change and not just trying to get in shape for an event.

I've tried damn near everything and when it comes down to it I'd prefer to get in shape doing things I can do when I'm 70 years old.

To each his own but damn you get defensive.

Not defensive I simply asked where you the one taking a PH (it was you or someone with sneaker in their name I think) I said if that was you EC is least of your worries

Anyways let's get off this EC topic. It's simple like anything else in like you can die from over consumption of anything and not listening to your body. Follow the dosage and adjusted accordingly or don't do it. Preworkouts make your heart beat faster and if you have medical conditions or OD on that you could do damage to yourself also.

Let's get back to 30 bananas a day.

If I can hit the 230s-220s by June or so :smoking

If I get this promotion at work this yr I swear I`m having the God Cheat Day at Fogo De chao

Last edited:
What do you guys recommend as a healthy energy boost? Green tea? I get sluggish after going to class and then work, then half *** my workout.

ughh was excited to find thread, lets get over the petty ****.

nothing is 100% safe .................................................( cept bud)

anyone unknowledgable or untrained would not be safe using.

Eca from my knowledge is not an extreme method and safe for those with experience, as lucky been bickering you gotta know you body.

source: 4 years of being around kinesiology majors.

next subject.

how much weight is safe to lose in a 5 month time?

1-2 lbs a week is safe, excluding extreme starting weights...

What do you guys recommend as a healthy energy boost? Green tea? I get sluggish after going to class and then work, then half *** my workout.

make 8 hrs of sleep your first priority, eat every 3 hrs and do this for a solid week, with exercise, you'll notice a natural energy boost.

other than that look into a pre. Ive had great exp with neurcore, c4 is close second

I swear, every time I try to have a cheat day I buy too much food and it becomes a cheat weekend smh

was my problem a few years ago, i reccommend active rest days instead of cheat days, with a morning workout, no matter how small i find myself wanting to eat smatter throuout the day, even if im having cheat meals.
other advise, make your cheat days monday. reward after the weekend and mondays such to begin with, just make sure u start back up tuesday...

I go cheat day with a density workout, followed by an intermittent fast day with lactic acid workout, then into the week just balanced and tracking my macros. Works for me, down into the 250s which for me is the lightest I have been in a while. Aiming for probably 220

I go cheat day with a density workout, followed by an intermittent fast day with lactic acid workout, then into the week just balanced and tracking my macros. Works for me, down into the 250s which for me is the lightest I have been in a while. Aiming for probably 220

can u explain a little, what it is and purpose for doin so?

Last edited:
Intermittent fasting for periods ranging from 12-24 hours along with high intensity exercise has a positive effect on boosting human growth hormone (HGH). HGH is a very important protein-based hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland. HGH enhances the cellular repair processes that allow us to age with grace. HGH regulates metabolism to burn fat, build muscle, and slow down the negative effects of stress.

Researchers at the Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute found that men who had fasted for 24 hours had a 2000% increase in circulating HGH. Women who were tested had a 1300% increase in HGH.

A 2009 study in the British Journal of Sports Medicine showed that lactic acid accumulation helps to trigger HGH. Lactic acid is only produced in response to intense anaerobic training. Aerobic training is not intense enough to produce the kind of lactate triggering of HGH.

Low-intensity, long duration aerobic training is catabolic in nature. This means that it produces lots of free radicals without promoting significant amounts of repair peptides, enzymes and hormones. The net effect is a wearing down of bodily resources.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034704_intermittent_fasting_fitness_HGH.html#ixzz2xgmbiAxS
Referenced in this article, but I got it from a program Joel Marion and John Romaniello made. Also referenced here

http://180degreehealth.com/2013/04/low-intensity-exercise-part-iii-lactic-acid-and-growth-hormone/

Joel Marion simplifies is as the glycogen stores getting full off the cheat day then depleted on the I.F day, for simplicity's sake.

Oh, and I take bcaas on the I.F. day

Last edited:
May do an all day intermittent fast tomorrow. I can only drink water correct? If so, I'll give it a try. Skipped workouts tonight. Too much HW to be done.

May do an all day intermittent fast tomorrow. I can only drink water correct? If so, I'll give it a try. Skipped workouts tonight. Too much HW to be done.
I just do any non calorie drink, vitamin water, lipton diet green tea with stevia, get some water enhancers like Propel and Mio fit and the PowerAde Zero drops are good. Get some bcaas though from WalGreens for 9.99

Only thing that troll *** 30 bananas a day youtube dude, is his name like Durienne, said that had me intrigued was when he showed his girlfriend and her fruitarian diet (same as him plus a whole watermelon, 2 pineapples, 10 mangos, 8 oranges, a ridiculous quantity of food) that somewhat had me intrigued was when he said her eating like that made her body juices taste better. Other than that, everything he says is rather stupid like when he was beefing with HodgeTwins and called their muscles fake or said he gets everything he needs from his 30 bananas a day yet he still takes vitamin b and d shots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom