NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

May do an all day intermittent fast tomorrow. I can only drink water correct? If so, I'll give it a try. Skipped workouts tonight. Too much HW to be done.

>D
imho theres always time bro. honest truth im constantly reminding myself.

(atleast til im a savvy business man, being hounded by all my dogs for deals and ******* for feels.)
How you eat 30 bananas a day? Sus.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

apparently through smoothies, swear doh thas gotta take more will power than goin hard in the gym

Last edited:
Coming from the dude who spells boy with a i :lol:
ZvGsD1m.gif

I would be cool if some of y'all can post what you guys eat to hit your calories. I would like to get an idea

on the type of food y'all eat daily. To be honest I eat a mixture of junk food, and home cook. I'm trying to cut
I made these for lunch this week:

Baked chicken breast, broccoli, green beans, and brown rice. 

I'm usually on campus from 8AM til about 9PM so I have to bring pretty big lunches.

I also snack during the day. Usually have a protein bar, granola bar, banana, and almonds/walnuts. 

I made these for lunch this week:
View media item 893170
Baked chicken breast, broccoli, green beans, and brown rice. 

I'm usually on campus from 8AM til about 9PM so I have to bring pretty big lunches.
I also snack during the day. Usually have a protein bar, granola bar, banana, and almonds/walnuts. 

dam bro, given its all standard and recommended, were identical...

I commute to school so I stay all dam day long.
chicken and rice, fish and veggies tupperwares, almonds, banana/apple, and protein shake are my everyday. +breakfast and late meal at home..

why do you stick with the bars over shakes?

Last edited:
why do you stick with the bars over shakes?
Mostly because it's just easier for me to carry a bar in my backpack. And partly because I don't want to wash my shaker bottle more than I need.

I usually work out at night so I'll have a protein shake after at home and then a small dinner.

when i was a busy broke college student, protein bars were clutch many times

Thinking of college I wish I took better advantage of the free gym and buffet style cafeteria smh

Naw. I have no self control over free food and buffets. It's getting better then it used to be. Just used to eat consistently for the taste and end up with terrible stomach aches from feeling bloated, etc.

Still can stop myself around peanut butter and nuts though. Such calorie dense foods also.

What do you guys recommend as a healthy energy boost? Green tea? I get sluggish after going to class and then work, then half *** my workout.

Green tea is a good choice, but for me.. I need more of a caffeine boost and green tea just doesn't have enough. So I usually go with coffee. I'll usually go with an apple, nuts, or a protein bar, etc. and then coffee as a pick me up.

Two Piece Tuesdays.......

damn you Popeyes >:

............damn you self control:smh:  

LOL I have a Carb Reefeed day on Wed so I`m gonna do a grilled chick Fil A sammich, med fries, and 3 cookies, gonna have like 2 bananas during the day some brown rice chicken and veggies for dinner and maybe 1 protein shake since I probably won't have time for another meal. Its my off day but I`m taking my girl to the gym gonna put her on Starting Strength.

Man they have this pizza spot with 10 inch thin crust pizza with any toppings for 6.89.

I go pesto, chicken and banana peppers.

Good god. Whole pizza only 800 calories

An hour nap and black some coffee and I'm the hulk.
I'm the opposite. It takes me forever to wake up mentally after waking up from a nap. I also feel a bit depressed too. Safe to say, I don't take many naps.

Man they have this pizza spot with 10 inch thin crust pizza with any toppings for 6.89.

I go pesto, chicken and banana peppers.

Good god. Whole pizza only 800 calories

I always get thin crust and 800 cal is very low. Me and my girl made pizza a few weeks ago I used Alfredo sauce, low fat mozzarella chicken spinach and mushroom. Very good

bars are more satisfing at time but value of 5 lbs protein containers cant be beat. and its alot easier to limit fat

speakin of down to 1 flavor and its gettin rough

anyone know online retailer where who has discount cupons to look out for?

bb got some deece promos but no 20% off or nothin

Last edited:
SMH CHILL LUCKY,

I AINT TRYNA SEE U BANNED FROM THIS THREAD TOO

EVERYONE NEEDS TO JUST BE SUPPORTIVE AND MOTIVATE ONE ANOTHER.

WHETHER ITS THIS THREAD OR THE OG TEAM FITNESS THREAD

WE ALL HAVE ONE COMMON GOAL

TO MAKE FUN OF CROSSFITTERS

JK LMAO

Back
Top Bottom