NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

I'm 5'8". I hovered around 140 lbs in college and the most I ever weighed was 150 lbs right before I left for college and was working out almost every day. I'm at an all time low and that's why I'm going back to the gym. My weight now is unhealthy for my height and I need to put on some muscle mass since I have no fat.

Eat. Eat. Eat. Even if it's not that healthy. At this point just eat.

High caloric foods with a good profile should do you well (ex. PB, nuts, milk, etc). Wish I was you brah, I can go through a jar of PB in a day just for fun and those serving size of nuts are tiny. Plus a 16oz steak everyday in your diet? Mad jelly.

In all seriousness just eat and workout.

I'm 5'8". I hovered around 140 lbs in college and the most I ever weighed was 150 lbs right before I left for college and was working out almost every day. I'm at an all time low and that's why I'm going back to the gym. My weight now is unhealthy for my height and I need to put on some muscle mass since I have no fat.
Eat. Eat. Eat. Even if it's not that healthy. At this point just eat.
seriously this.

If you are that frail, like sub-160... just eat.

Eat anything, and lots of it 
laugh.gif

just make sure you stay consistent with working out

To the Brah that's 127 lol you need to go on a 1 yr God Bulk. Use the IIFYM calculator for an estimate it would say a 500-800 surplus would be best, even though you will gain fat it won't be crazy if your macros are on point. Lol I suggest adding/using olive oil/Mac oil with everything you eat and also add whole milk if you aren't lactose in tolerant, peanut butter, and if you like oats that too to your daily arsenal. Since your super small you don't have to be SUPER strict and bro science like but still limit the processed foods as even though they have the calories you want they usually lack protein and healthy fats, so keep it "bro" to be safe but don't shy away from the occasional YOLO cheat meal every few weeks if you're into that. When I was bulking and had days where I ate like 5000 calories I would eat at a deficit te following day to offset the bloat ad water weight. I put on like 45lbs in 8-9 months my squat went up almost 200lbs, deadlift went up like 150-180lbs, bench went up a nice amount too.

yea, dude is a clown

but the results dont lie

i mix that vegan diet with my high protein diet (when im not cheatin) 

and ive seen a noticeable difference

i lost like 10 pounds since this thing has started, but im stronger

its not impressive, but i can do sets of 5-6 of 225 now, which is a big strength gain for me
i'm very interested in trying this, but wont all those sugars from the bananas eventually turn you diabetic?

Thanks lucky and everyone else. I'll just eat as much as I can and try to add some peanut butter, nuts, and other stuff you guys suggested into my diet. Just whipped this up for dinner :pimp:

View media item 894971

Last edited:
them grill marks got me hungry.
/start deadlifting now henney. great lift.

seems like the world forgot about full body routines, anyone on one vs a split
:nerd:

them grill marks got me hungry.
/start deadlifting now henney. great lift.

seems like the world forgot about full body routines, anyone on one vs a split
:nerd:

I did back today and didn't do dead lifts but I definitely will next back day. I bought this book to read up on. Heard it was good and it is very detailed with pictures and everything I've only had a chance to skim it though. Just looked there's 40 pages on dead lifts alone :rofl:

View media item 895007
Deadlift on back day though right? I already do squats on leg day I think adding dead lifts to that might be a little OD.

Last edited:
I've been working out for about 3 months straight. I've noticed the big improvement as far as muscle gain. But I've also noticed that my whole left side; arms, bicep, chest, is more developed and overall bigger and stronger than my right side. My question to everyone is if anyone else has this problem and how to solve it. I'm starting to look very unproportionate

yea, dude is a clown

but the results dont lie

i mix that vegan diet with my high protein diet (when im not cheatin) 

and ive seen a noticeable difference

i lost like 10 pounds since this thing has started, but im stronger

its not impressive, but i can do sets of 5-6 of 225 now, which is a big strength gain for me
i'm very interested in trying this, but wont all those sugars from the bananas eventually turn you diabetic?
its not the same type of sugar at all bro, people who end up diabetic do so by years and years of twinkies and ****, fruit isnt the culprit

but if you already are diabetic, that might not be a good idea, but if youre not, i would say consult a physician if its really a concern 

i will say that diabetes is prevalent in my family on my mothers side (her father lost his eyesight at like 40 to it and died at like 50 but dude looked 90+) and im completely fine despite my disposition

Adding olive oil (light tasting) into your shakes add nice calories btw

Started in the Fall.

P90X/Insanity Hydrid- decent results went from 195 to 204.

Started T25 in the winter and have 7 days left. Amazing results went from 204 to 196. Keep all of my muscle mass and lost inches of my waist.

Didn't diet, just replaced soda with water, and cut my portions.

Last edited:
250 help me lose belly fat

19.95 plus shipping and processing via paypal i gotch u

Started in the Fall.

P90X/Insanity Hydrid- decent results went from 195 to 204.

Started T25 in the winter and have 7 days left. Amazing results went from 204 to 196. Keep all of my muscle mass and lost inches of my waist.

Didn't diet, just replaced soda with water, and cut my portions.
good ****, im a legit fan of beachbody, havnt done T25 but ehh not for me.

Last edited:
Of course it was common sense, but you literally said nothing but your weight and an area you wanted to work on.

Give us details. What's your height? Do you exercise at all? Do you strength train? What's your diet like? If you want help you should give some more information.

Last edited:
Of course it was common sense, but you literally said nothing but your weight and an area you wanted to work on.

Give us details. What's your height? Do you exercise at all? Do you strength train? What's your diet like? If you want help you should give some more information.
5'10

fat

dont excersise

fast food 4 times a week, soda, candy, deserts

want to be 170 by december

seriously dood? seems like u know whats wrong. u dont need to demand some1 to tell u to to change ur habits
heres ur solution
5'10
excersise
dont eat fast food 4 times a week, dont drink soda, dont eat candy, dont eat deserts

work to be 170 by december

find 6 to 8 compound lifts ( bench, squat, deadlift, pull up etc. google it)
pick your 6 and do 10 reps 4 sets each.

do this monday wednesday friday.

interval cardio tues, thurs, sat

find an activity sunday

this is a fullbody lift which i advise for beginners to build dense muscle.
read learn get motivated and WORK

Last edited:

its not the same type of sugar at all bro, people who end up diabetic do so by years and years of twinkies and ****, fruit isnt the culprit

but if you already are diabetic, that might not be a good idea, but if youre not, i would say consult a physician if its really a concern 

i will say that diabetes is prevalent in my family on my mothers side (her father lost his eyesight at like 40 to it and died at like 50 but dude looked 90+) and im completely fine despite my disposition
ended up finding this article: http://www.livestrong.com/article/527607-is-the-sugar-in-bananas-bad-for-you/

will try this banana diet and come back with results/observations

Adding olive oil (light tasting) into your shakes add nice calories btw

You can cook your spinach with olive oil also. That's what I do. It's real quick and easy. That pic I posted of my dinner last night was only half a bag of spinach. I need to start doing whole bags though because it gets so wilted when you cook. Shrinks to about 1/4 of the size it looked when fresh. I always end up hungry for more because of this :frown:

How I make spinach with olive oil if anyone is interested in a quick, easy recipe:
  • Pour a few tablespoons (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan) of olive oil into a large pan that you have a lid for
  • Heat on medium for a few minutes
  • Slice a clove of garlic or two and throw in the pan to brown for about a minute
  • Put all your spinach in and move it around with tongs/spatulas/whatever until you coat all the spinach with the olive oil. A few good tosses should do it
  • Cover and let cook for a minute
  • After a minute flip the spinach over/move it around a little
  • Cover and let cook for one more minute

Last edited:
ITS INTERESTING SOME OF THE POSTERS WHO RUN THEIR MOUTHS AND FIRE SHOTS IN OTHER THREADS.

WHEN THEY POST IN HERE IM LIKE

OHHHHH I GET IT LMAO

Back
Top Bottom