NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

lol, If I ever competed I would probably have to do physique because I`m not getting OD huge where I can only wear Rocawear Polos and Dad Jeans like majority of these body builders.
Yea dudes literally have no options for clothing lol... Gotta rock either a wifebeater 24/7, an OD tight douchebag shirt or some DADA/Rocawear fitting type stuff

lol, If I ever competed I would probably have to do physique because I`m not getting OD huge where I can only wear Rocawear Polos and Dad Jeans like majority of these body builders.
You can compete in BB and not be OD huge. I've seen some guys do well that weren't crazy big but just muscular and well conditioned. 

lucky these dudes dont think you gonna lose the fat brah

show em what time its about to be son brah

lucky these dudes dont think you gonna lose the fat brah

show em what time its about to be son brah
He already prove tons of ppl wrong. Son was obese than a carl winslow. But he lost weight. I just hope dude aint on the chris masters

If anyone has seen his old photos should know he's lost a ton of fat already. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets really lean in a year.

Lol preworkout meal was a box of brownies and a pint of Sea salt caramel Talenti, carbs had me on God mode, I'm gonna dry out trust, my girl b day is in two weeks so I'm gonna take her out for dinner somewhere good after that no real reason to eat crap until holiday season.

View media item 933404

Everybody want a six pack but don't nobody want to do cardio.

you dont need to do cardio to get a six pack. lift and have a very good/strict diet and it can come easily

SRS

I just don't see someone can really be in shape if they don't do cardio.

It ain't even about strength or aesthetics that just don't sound healthy.

I hooped today for the first time in a month and was ashamed of my wind. I don't care how big my muscle are I need that stamina.

It's funny you say that.

I haven't done any cardio since September but lift 6 days a week with heavy compounds on a PPL split. I played basketball on Sunday and I was in better shape than everyone on the court.

Urbetterthanme- shut up

Lucky- keep grindin, pleighboi-- we see you

Audi- post ur pic brah we been waitin for a photo of tha gawd

- n all the rest of u cats takin shots at lack of cardio u only get half a post

Fu
Ya
Ni

Back
Top Bottom