NT, Put me on Z-Ro...

That Paid In Full sample is flames.  That track blew me away first time I heard it.

I'd argue from top to bottom he's one of the most underrated rappers to EVER grace a microphone; from a versatility standpoint, quality music, and actually being real an not another character out here... he honestly got it all.

Not a huge fan of Trae, but some of it just comes with the territory.

I'M JUSSSS RIDIIIIIIIN

Last edited:

Z-Ro is one of maybe 3-4 rappers I actually like hearing sing/harmonizing

Last edited:
ZRO been that dude. Just wish he and trade would drop one more abn album

ZRO been that dude. Just wish he and trade would drop one more abn album

out of all the beef in h-town, i would have never imagined ro and trae wouldn't get along anymore :smh:

just give me ONE MORE of these

I don't think Ro and Trae beefing no more but Trae need to get back to his pre-Grand Hustle form, Im not feeling a lot of his newer stuff. Anywho, Z-Ro best work is hands down "Let The Truth Be Told", that **** start off hot with Mo City Don Freestyle
pimp.gif

Would love to hear a track with Z Ro,Scarface,Trae and Freddie Gibbs no big hook just 4 verses

I don't think Ro and Trae beefing no more but Trae need to get back to his pre-Grand Hustle form, Im not feeling a lot of his newer stuff. Anywho, Z-Ro best work is hands down "Let The Truth Be Told", that **** start off hot with Mo City Don Freestyle :pimp:

Though I somewhat agree about him getting back to his roots, I can't complain at all about any of these. He came correct on every one of them

street-king-cover-300x300.jpg

Trae-Tha-Truth-and-ABN-Renegadez-Welcome-2-The-Streets-2012-CR.jpg

Trae_Tha_Truth_Tha_Blackprint-front-large.jpg

Trae_Tha_Truth_I_Am_King-front-large.jpg

Yea man he ain't bad, I just want to hear Trae get back to where he was at when he dropped stuff like Restless, Losing Composure, Life Goes On, Later Dayz. One of my favorite tracks was him featuring Dallas, I've Been Hustling!

Havent listened to No Help in forever... Taking me back to my highschool days

man ro use to get me through some dark times in my life im from ridgemont so i use to see dude out and about he was really struggling yall no lie
mean.gif

"Look What You Did To Me" #ClassicZRo

OAN: Ro and Slim Thugga got an album dropping soon (summatime). H-Tine classic in the making.

"25 Lighters"
"Made"
"Found Me"

Just a few favs...

@romedadude - Repped my dude.

Gonna thumb back thru here to see if anyone of the ones we decided to leave off were mentioned here.

Narrowing almost any artist's catalog down to 10 songs but it's even harder w/ a cat like Z-Ro who has mat'l but people don't even know of his presence like that.

underrated cut from the mixtape him and flip did on T.I.

Last edited:
@romedadude - Repped my dude.

Gonna thumb back thru here to see if anyone of the ones we decided to leave off were mentioned here.

Narrowing almost any artist's catalog down to 10 songs but it's even harder w/ a cat like Z-Ro who has mat'l but people don't even know of his presence like that.

I know those lists are tough, and it's exactly what I said in the comment section, songs will be left out.

Back
Top Bottom