NT: School Me on Bartending

I need your assistance NT Fam- Basically I'm lookin for something part-time to pick up some extra cash and my boy told me I should look in to bartending. Sounds like it could be a good look but I don't have ANY experience. Like none. Never served, never hosted, none of that. So I'm thinking even if I wanted to it wouldnt happen for me 
laugh.gif
BUT I think I could make good cash doin it and have some fun at the same time, so i wanna check it out.

Any bartenders on NT have advice for somebody looking to get started but has no previous experience? How do you learn? How do you get your start? And would you recommend it?

Help ya boy out NT
pimp.gif

I need your assistance NT Fam- Basically I'm lookin for something part-time to pick up some extra cash and my boy told me I should look in to bartending. Sounds like it could be a good look but I don't have ANY experience. Like none. Never served, never hosted, none of that. So I'm thinking even if I wanted to it wouldnt happen for me 
laugh.gif
BUT I think I could make good cash doin it and have some fun at the same time, so i wanna check it out.

Any bartenders on NT have advice for somebody looking to get started but has no previous experience? How do you learn? How do you get your start? And would you recommend it?

Help ya boy out NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Let me guess...You also want somebody to fall in "lust" with you, huh?

hes probably not as manly though, so its not gon happen 

You're not gonna get a bartending job with no experience. You're gonna have to start as a barback somewhere and work your way up.

You're not gonna get a bartending job with no experience. You're gonna have to start as a barback somewhere and work your way up.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Funny- but nah. I got a girl, I'm not thinkin bout all that.

How long should I expect to be a barback before I move up? Slash what does a barback do?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Funny- but nah. I got a girl, I'm not thinkin bout all that.

How long should I expect to be a barback before I move up? Slash what does a barback do?

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

If you want extra cash...
Stalk and trail old people home from the liquor store... check under the matress... old people don't trust banks.... or move fast and put up a good fight.... and chances are if they're at the L after 10PM, they live alone in a state of depression. Good luck...  If you really are about that life that is.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

If you want extra cash...
Stalk and trail old people home from the liquor store... check under the matress... old people don't trust banks.... or move fast and put up a good fight.... and chances are if they're at the L after 10PM, they live alone in a state of depression. Good luck...  If you really are about that life that is.

Back
Top Bottom