NT......SCHOOL ME ON MARQUES COLSTON...

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

He is the exact opposite of Jacques Reeves.

Actually, more than you think.

Jacques Reeves and Marques Colston used to be one entity, known as Jarques Creeves. This entity lived on the planet Urbuagu in the Noraa Galaxy, and wasworshipped as a demi-God due to his amazing hands and spectacular catches. One day, Jarques Creeves heard of a small planet called Earth where his skills couldbe showcased, and decided to trek across the universe in search of it. When he finally arrived, he decended through the atmosphere but something went wrong.The atmosphere was too strong and it ripped Jarques Creeves into two seperate bodies. The demi-God aspects, including everything that made him spectacular,went into one body whom we now worship as Marques Colston. Everything that sucked, was useless, and had no coverage skills went into the second body, whom weknow as Jacques Reeves.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

He is the exact opposite of Jacques Reeves.

Actually, more than you think.

Jacques Reeves and Marques Colston used to be one entity, known as Jarques Creeves. This entity lived on the planet Urbuagu in the Noraa Galaxy, and was worshipped as a demi-God due to his amazing hands and spectacular catches. One day, Jarques Creeves heard of a small planet called Earth where his skills could be showcased, and decided to trek across the universe in search of it. When he finally arrived, he decended through the atmosphere but something went wrong. The atmosphere was too strong and it ripped Jarques Creeves into two seperate bodies. The demi-God aspects, including everything that made him spectacular, went into one body whom we now worship as Marques Colston. Everything that sucked, was useless, and had no coverage skills went into the second body, whom we know as Jacques Reeves.
roll.gif

ult_war.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

When I cracked an egg this morning to make breakfast, the yolk when it hit the frying pan looked like Marques Colston's face....I called my friends, neighbors, and family members after it happened....look for the story on CNN later on...
roll.gif

If I had to pick one person to start an NBA franchise, it would be Colston. He's that good.

roll.gif

Colston is NT's Chuck Norris.
Jacques Reeves and Marques Colston used to be one entity, known as Jarques Creeves. This entity lived on the planet Urbuagu in the Noraa Galaxy, and was worshipped as a demi-God due to his amazing hands and spectacular catches. One day, Jarques Creeves heard of a small planet called Earth where his skills could be showcased, and decided to trek across the universe in search of it. When he finally arrived, he decended through the atmosphere but something went wrong. The atmosphere was too strong and it ripped Jarques Creeves into two seperate bodies. The demi-God aspects, including everything that made him spectacular, went into one body whom we now worship as Marques Colston. Everything that sucked, was useless, and had no coverage skills went into the second body, whom we know as Jacques Reeves.

Wth?
laugh.gif

dear Colstonites,

It would really bring joy to my life if you could tell me the story of how his highness, the almighty Marques Colston wears the Number 12
what's this number's significance?

thank you and may Marques bless you
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

dear Colstonites,

It would really bring joy to my life if you could tell me the story of how his highness, the almighty Marques Colston wears the Number 12

embarassed.gif
12 is the number of planets he destroyed on his way here from Urbuagu.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

dear Colstonites,

embarassed.gif

Tom Brady and Jim Kelly worship Marques Colston.

That is why their greatness has been blessed with wearing the number 12.

Facts

- Marques' parents are Jesus and Lauren London
- He doesn't need to catch footballs with his hands but does so because he doesn't want to show up the rest of the league. He used to catch 3 yrdbutton hooks from Brett Favre between the webbing of his toes.
- He lets Randy Moss play in the NFL b/c he finds his lack of skill amusing.
- Jerry Rice is one of Marques' old toenail clippings that grew up to become a sub par NFL receiver.
- Marques is Jerry's Dad even though Jerry is older. Jerry is a complete idiot and was born way too premature. They are no longer on speaking termsbecause of this and the fact that Jerry wore braids at the end of his career when he had the half moon hairline going on.
- Chad Johnson is only in the league b/c Marques thinks he looks like an orca whale with gold teeth and we all know that Marques has a soft spot in his heartfor orca whales.
- Marques doesn't workout with his team b/c well.... he doesn't really need to work out. One of his jabroni teammates once questions his athleticabilities in front of the team. The 3 minutes later he had c-walked up Mt. Everest on his elbows juggling 3 H3 hummers with his ankles.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Soulja Boy > Marques Colston

Whoa now, lets stop with all this crazy talk...
Soulja Boy tried to teach America how to crank that Marques Colston,
But when people tried the dance and broke everybone in their body because Colston is the man that can do it,
Soulja Boy then wrote the song Crank Dat Soulja Boy, the rest is history.

lmao @ these responses...

has anyone made a Marques Colston Sig yet? if so I want it....

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Facts
- Jerry Rice is one of Marques' old toenail clippings that grew up to become a sub par NFL receiver.
- Marques is Jerry's Dad even though Jerry is older. Jerry is a complete idiot and was born way too premature. They are no longer on speaking terms because of this and the fact that Jerry wore braids at the end of his career when he had the half moon hairline going on.

roll.gif

Facts

- Marques' parents are Jesus and Lauren London
- He doesn't need to catch footballs with his hands but does so because he doesn't want to show up the rest of the league. He used to catch 3 yrd button hooks from Brett Favre between the webbing of his toes.
- He lets Randy Moss play in the NFL b/c he finds his lack of skill amusing.
- Marques is Jerry's Dad even though Jerry is older. Jerry is a complete idiot and was born way too premature. They are no longer on speaking terms because of this and the fact that Jerry wore braids at the end of his career when he had the half moon hairline going on.
- Chad Johnson is only in the league b/c Marques thinks he looks like an orca whale with gold teeth and we all know that Marques has a soft spot in his heart for orca whales.
- Marques doesn't workout with his team b/c well.... he doesn't really need to work out. One of his jabroni teammates once questions his athletic abilities in front of the team. The 3 minutes later he had c-walked up Mt. Everest on his elbows juggling 3 H3 hummers with his ankles.

Omg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom