NT, Share your MILF/Cougar experiences

If shes a model, shouldn't pics be easy to find?...

I used to have a ton of pics of my milf..but she would tell me to delete them after( and I listened)...since she lived in my neighborhood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by Smedroc

i remember last year when i was in Prague, night was pretty much done and my people were getting something to eat.....i was standing outside swaying and this redhead and her friend walked in (mid 30's, tall, curvy, had the minx vibe..) She was starring me down something serious but i thought nothin of it
smh.gif
...bout 30 seconds she comes out and asks me for a light, small talk ensued and she start sayin how gorgeous i was...winking at me, inhaling seductively and all that +*@%....i'll be honest i didnt know if she was bein serious or not
laugh.gif
... that momentary doubt proved fatal as soon we were rudely interupted when my friends came out the shop and start acting like 6yr olds
tired.gif
....her friend came out shortly after, she gave me a final wink and strolled off into the night
frown.gif
.........I was salty for the remainder of the holiday
smh.gif
laugh.gif

failing to capitalise FTMFL!!!! i'll be damned if i take another like that....this coming summer im gonna go lurk on the continent (solo) to have my vengance!
Probably a prostitute though

Dudes don't know what a MILF is....

MOTHER I'd Like (to) #*$@...a.k.a. they have at least 1 child. No child, no MILF.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by wizards23

got a "fling" goin right now with a MILF. shes a model and the sex game is A+++.

no baby daddy in the picture at all which is cool. i dont need that drama lol.

NO PICS. Sorry beasts.
how can she be a milf with no kids ?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

got a "fling" goin right now with a MILF. shes a model and the sex game is A+++.

NO PICS. Sorry beasts.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
He could've meant that the baby daddy doesn't have a relationship with the child, just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

NO PICS. Sorry beasts.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This was causing confusion and arguments so I changed thethread to "MILF/Cougars"

By the way,
pimp.gif
stories and
devil.gif
Pics....... thread is starting to become epic. KEEP EM COMING

I've had two milfs or cougars about two years ago........well one was a GMILF (51) and the other was like a less agile leopard(39). Well anyway the 51 yearold was a freak she could give brain like a neural sergeon. OMFG I'm shivering just thinking about it. Umm ummm ummmm. She had big ol ******* mind u a lilsaggy cause of age but *$$% I didn't care. Big ol pink nipples lookin like grapes or something. She was def one of the freakest females I ever messed with.She liked it in the #!! and everything. What's crazy is it just slid in without lube or anything felt about the same as her +%*@%. I also liked going overthere cause her son was 1 year and a half under me and we would be on the 360 all day. His mom cooking us food and then at night me and her. She wasBrazilian.......she was def cool to kick it with. Still talk every now and then but haven't seen each other in a while

The other lady was black she had a son I think he was 13 or 14 or something but he was slow crazy or something I can't remember so he was away at a school.She would come to my house and we would drink watch movies and Talk. We would do it but she was a lil to wild for me. The last time we did it she on top ridingme but idk if maybe she just ain't did it in a long time or what but she on top of me flapping her arms like a !!*$##$ duck thinking she was doingsomething I had to tell her to chill and show her how I wanted it. So she chill and doin it like normal when all of a sudden I hear a giggle I look up but seeher eyes closed and mouth moving but no noise coming out so I just say what ever to myself and let her ride me then about a minute later I hear another gigglethis time I know I heard something and I'm thinking she giggling at me like I'm not puttin in work and I'm wack so I start pumping the hell outtaher from the bottom. I mean I'm tearing her stuff up next thing I know I hear a mad cackle like a witch or something and she had this big long hair but Iguess she sweated her perm out cause now it's all wild and *$$% just all over the place and she on top cackling and hittin me telling me harder andcackling all at the same time. That scared the *$$% outta me I instantly went soft. Let's just say I faked an orgasm that night

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I've had two milfs or cougars about two years ago........well one was a GMILF (51) and the other was like a less agile leopard(39). Well anyway the 51 year old was a freak she could give brain like a neural sergeon. OMFG I'm shivering just thinking about it. Umm ummm ummmm. She had big ol ******* mind u a lil saggy cause of age but *$$% I didn't care. Big ol pink nipples lookin like grapes or something. She was def one of the freakest females I ever messed with. She liked it in the #!! and everything. What's crazy is it just slid in without lube or anything felt about the same as her +%*@%. I also liked going over there cause her son was 1 year and a half under me and we would be on the 360 all day. His mom cooking us food and then at night me and her. She was Brazilian.......she was def cool to kick it with. Still talk every now and then but haven't seen each other in a while

The other lady was black she had a son I think he was 13 or 14 or something but he was slow crazy or something I can't remember so he was away at a school. She would come to my house and we would drink watch movies and Talk. We would do it but she was a lil to wild for me. The last time we did it she on top riding me but idk if maybe she just ain't did it in a long time or what but she on top of me flapping her arms like a !!*$##$ duck thinking she was doing something I had to tell her to chill and show her how I wanted it. So she chill and doin it like normal when all of a sudden I hear a giggle I look up but see her eyes closed and mouth moving but no noise coming out so I just say what ever to myself and let her ride me then about a minute later I hear another giggle this time I know I heard something and I'm thinking she giggling at me like I'm not puttin in work and I'm wack so I start pumping the hell outta her from the bottom. I mean I'm tearing her stuff up next thing I know I hear a mad cackle like a witch or something and she had this big long hair but I guess she sweated her perm out cause now it's all wild and *$$% just all over the place and she on top cackling and hittin me telling me harder and cackling all at the same time. That scared the *$$% outta me I instantly went soft. Let's just say I faked an orgasm that night

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GMILF

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I've had two milfs or cougars about two years ago........well one was a GMILF (51) and the other was like a less agile leopard(39). Well anyway the 51 year old was a freak she could give brain like a neural sergeon. OMFG I'm shivering just thinking about it. Umm ummm ummmm. She had big ol ******* mind u a lil saggy cause of age but *$$% I didn't care. Big ol pink nipples lookin like grapes or something. She was def one of the freakest females I ever messed with. She liked it in the #!! and everything. What's crazy is it just slid in without lube or anything felt about the same as her +%*@%. I also liked going over there cause her son was 1 year and a half under me and we would be on the 360 all day. His mom cooking us food and then at night me and her. She was Brazilian.......she was def cool to kick it with. Still talk every now and then but haven't seen each other in a while

The other lady was black she had a son I think he was 13 or 14 or something but he was slow crazy or something I can't remember so he was away at a school. She would come to my house and we would drink watch movies and Talk. We would do it but she was a lil to wild for me. The last time we did it she on top riding me but idk if maybe she just ain't did it in a long time or what but she on top of me flapping her arms like a !!*$##$ duck thinking she was doing something I had to tell her to chill and show her how I wanted it. So she chill and doin it like normal when all of a sudden I hear a giggle I look up but see her eyes closed and mouth moving but no noise coming out so I just say what ever to myself and let her ride me then about a minute later I hear another giggle this time I know I heard something and I'm thinking she giggling at me like I'm not puttin in work and I'm wack so I start pumping the hell outta her from the bottom. I mean I'm tearing her stuff up next thing I know I hear a mad cackle like a witch or something and she had this big long hair but I guess she sweated her perm out cause now it's all wild and *$$% just all over the place and she on top cackling and hittin me telling me harder and cackling all at the same time. That scared the *$$% outta me I instantly went soft. Let's just say I faked an orgasm that night
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

saw this thread and just had to post my story

i was: 17 senior in high school.
she was: 19 senior in high school, hooters hostess/waitress, 2 year old kid.
graduated 07
happened later that year august-december 07

one of the two girls i've ever cheated on my girl happened to be a milf.
kels and my girl we're best friends.
me and my girl were probably about 3 months into our relationship and me and kels were real cool at the time.
me and kels hung out on occasion.
we always joked around about what we would do to each other.
anyways, my girl went out of town for a couple weeks and me and kels hit it off.
we talked on the phone alot and hinted alot over texts.
she wanted me to hold her hand to get a tat and it was on from there.
she took me back to her place, and we watched dead silence? cuddled and started messing around on her living room couch.
we went to her room and i proceeded in making you guys proud! haha
we went 3 times that night.

that night i left i hit up a gas station on the way home and my homie jacob was there getting gas, him and kels used to be "buddies".
he hopped in my car, sniffed, and said "you just came back from kels' didn't you?!"
she didn't smell bad or anything, but you know how white people smell sometimes? yeah, she smelled like lemons and pinesol, no offense.
i couldn't help but laugh.

we continued our little encounters for the next couple weeks till my girl found the nudes and many explicit text messages.

needless to say, we lost touch lol.
about a week after we stopped talking, she got implants (which i never got to see
frown.gif
) and started dating this 35-45 year old cook from her work.
they later got married.

i wish i had pics of me and her left, but my girl deleted them all in a violent rage haha.

here's her pic from her myspace and yes, when any of us see who she's with, we all say "what is she thinking?!"
then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder -shrugs shoulders-
enjoy.
l_13f8561aa2011f13605cbb8f15d143fc.jpg

her, old hubby, and implants
l_6c34e03f7bcf4dcba65fee3c6567996a.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
:rofl:rollin

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

edwintheeskimo said:

graduated 07

me and my girl were probably about 3 months into our relationship and me and kels were real cool at the time.
anyways, my girl went out of town for a couple weeks and me and kels hit it off.
she took me back to her place, and we watched dead silence? cuddled and started messing around on her living room couch.

that night i left i hit up a gas station on the way home and my homie jacob was there getting gas, him and kels used to be "buddies".
he hopped in my car, sniffed, and said "you just came back from kels' didn't you?!"
she didn't smell bad or anything, but you know how white people smell sometimes? yeah, she smelled like lemons and pinesol, no offense.

we continued our little encounters for the next couple weeks till my girl found the nudes and many explicit text messages.

about a week after we stopped talking, she got implants (which i never got to see
frown.gif
they later got married.

i wish i had pics of me and her left, but my girl deleted them all in a violent rage haha.

here's her pic from her myspace and yes, when any of us see who she's with, we all say "what is she thinking?!"
enjoy.

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

my buddy goes cougar hunting in sf at random bars. thinking about joining them.

on another note, theres this milf that stops by my job every so often. i heard she was in playboy in one of those housewife columns.

yooo homie PM me on some of those bar names in sf..i'm on the hunt
devil.gif

no cougars yet, i'm still on the hunt but...

in PR got the top 3 bop of my life from this 28 year old joint (i was 20) that holla'd at me in the club. she had like a couple month old kid (i forgot thekid was so young, breastmilk FTL
sick.gif
)

am in the process of breaking down one right now, just met her on monday

and son is right, you don't holla at them, they come to you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

graduated 07

frown.gif
they later got married.

enjoy.

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ a 19 y/o MILF

Iight imma bring it to MD for a minute! I booked this shortie that was 18. I was 20 at the time! Shortie was bad as hell i tell you. She was 5 foot 6jamaican mixed with german.The chick had grey eyes but anyways we would always chill at her house because her mother didnt want her daughter to be out late andstuff so we would chill at her crib. Her mother liked to drink and let us drink & chill and have fun at her crib which was cool as hell. Her daughter (Lea)would give me the bops in the living room while her moms was upstairs. Man i use to crank anywhere in her house and she said her mother didnt care. One nightwe all drunk and im crankin Lea in the living room on the couch her mother come down and start washing dishes no bull. She said dont stop because of mei can hear moans and groans upstairs over my television. Lea told her moms to go away.Then she starts to pull the cover off of us im like what thehell goin on shortie tell your moms to chill. Lea put on her clothes and asked to speak to her moms outside. They get into an arguement Lea dips out and goesto McDonalds then calls me to see if i wanted anything. She asked what was i doin i said i was waitin on you to get back. Shortie moms still drunk in all cameto me to apolygize and kissed my cheek sat down and started to have a conversation with me. She didnt have nothing but a robe on and then said i seen youlittle @$+%. I was like what my joint aint small. So i whipped out on her moms. Moral of the story i cranked Lea and her moms. After that i never hit Lea upever again lol.

Originally Posted by MBen32

I Always wanted to !+!# an older woman. But like many of us youngins(i'm 20)
I never knew how to approach one to get them to take me serious. But this one fell right into my lap. It was last semester, i was staying with my aunt, who had recently moved to SC, on the weekends. She had a new friend of hers always come over. 32, 3 kids, and always talkin some freaky @%%#. So she immidiately caught the attention of me nd my cousin, whos 20 as well.
Basically it became a competition of who was gonna !+!# first. So one weekend my aunt was going back to Maryland for the weekend and me, her, and one of my younger cousins went with her. We left SC around midnight and made it to MD, outside of Baltimore, around 7:30 that morning, we stopped to nap at my aunt's friends house to waste time before we had to check in to the hotel. So me and the friend from SC crashed on the floor, she insisted that i share the cover with her. And somehow we ended up cuddling, she had on this LONG %*% dress and i remember her laying with her butt agaisnt me. So after awhile, i was like !+!# this, this is the best shot ima have, so ima go all in. So i began to nonchantly feel on her, and next thing i know i was gettin my fingers wet
laugh.gif
then she started playin with me. At that time that was the extent of what we could do, due to location. So we check in the hotel and my aunt told me that her friend asked her if it was alright that she mess with me, and my aunt was like, No, Why? and she said, cause if Marcus(my name) keeps messing with me like that, hes gonna get *%$@+!...I was like
eek.gif
Say no more.
My aunt ended up letting us get the hotel for the night and i proceeded to smash. then it would carry over to SC, where i continued to smash throughout the summer.
laugh.gif
Until i left to go to Maryland for about a month before school started back up.

*Cliffnotes*
- My aunt had a friend who always told us(adults in the household) freaky %*% stories
- I was intrigued and wanted to approach but didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable
- she came to Maryland with us for a weekend and i smashed
- came back to SC and she became a quick phone call and !+!#
laugh.gif

Picture.

Dont mind my facial expression
laugh.gif

I was drunk as @%%#.

[size=-1]
Clapping.gif
[/size]

Back
Top Bottom