NT, She Cheated On me

dmoney82

Banned
6 Years and It's over. Keepin it short and sweet....

This guy texted her phone about 6 months ago. I texted him from my phone like "Yo, Let me know if you hollerin at (Her name), I ain't tryin to be wifed up with no h*"

Last Night the same guy texted her "Why haven't I heard from you today?"

She kept denying she talks to him, said he's just a guy from back home. I said "+@@ ain't no dude gone text "Why haven't I heard from you today" unless yall talk on a regular basis.

Long story short, I lied and told her "I talked to dude, he said yall mess around when he comes to town"

She calls him and ask him did he call me, dude said naw. How do I know? He called me, he said she just called him going off on him and he said he saved my number from last time. He was talking to my girl and felt she was lying about being broken up with me. He called and told me everything. He Told me he smashed her once when she went home to Kansas City. He bought her a Gucci bag that she claimed she bought herself. He sent me all the naked pics she had sent him. The biggest part when i lost it is when the necklace I copped her for last Valentines Day, he had it his house. She left it there. 

33af3ub.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/PieceO****/My%20Documents/Downloads/imagejpeg_2.jpg

I told him to call me in 10 minutes, Her mom kept telling me she would never do such a thing and I had dude on speaker phone in front of them both when I finally got to them. He told em everything and once the pics came thru,She was stuck. She sat there shaking and yelling trying to flip it on me.

I'm Hurt.

I won't say what happened next, but I had to be restrained.

6 Years and It's over. Keepin it short and sweet....

This guy texted her phone about 6 months ago. I texted him from my phone like "Yo, Let me know if you hollerin at (Her name), I ain't tryin to be wifed up with no h*"

Last Night the same guy texted her "Why haven't I heard from you today?"

She kept denying she talks to him, said he's just a guy from back home. I said "+@@ ain't no dude gone text "Why haven't I heard from you today" unless yall talk on a regular basis.

Long story short, I lied and told her "I talked to dude, he said yall mess around when he comes to town"

She calls him and ask him did he call me, dude said naw. How do I know? He called me, he said she just called him going off on him and he said he saved my number from last time. He was talking to my girl and felt she was lying about being broken up with me. He called and told me everything. He Told me he smashed her once when she went home to Kansas City. He bought her a Gucci bag that she claimed she bought herself. He sent me all the naked pics she had sent him. The biggest part when i lost it is when the necklace I copped her for last Valentines Day, he had it his house. She left it there. 

33af3ub.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/PieceO****/My%20Documents/Downloads/imagejpeg_2.jpg

I told him to call me in 10 minutes, Her mom kept telling me she would never do such a thing and I had dude on speaker phone in front of them both when I finally got to them. He told em everything and once the pics came thru,She was stuck. She sat there shaking and yelling trying to flip it on me.

I'm Hurt.

I won't say what happened next, but I had to be restrained.

damn g, these heauxs aint right no more. my thing is if you gone get down like that just stop messing with me. you know whats crazy and really sucks, if you didnt find out on your own she would have NEVER told you. smilin in yo face knowin how she really get down behind yo back. they crooked mane, they crooked

damn g, these heauxs aint right no more. my thing is if you gone get down like that just stop messing with me. you know whats crazy and really sucks, if you didnt find out on your own she would have NEVER told you. smilin in yo face knowin how she really get down behind yo back. they crooked mane, they crooked

Back
Top Bottom