NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Mobile meditation if you will.
I always do my best and most reflective thinking while on the move. I love my 1.5 mile walks to where I catch the bus at. 

My main goal is to focus on the positive and completely delete all of the negative thoughts and people out of my life. I have a bad habit of dwelling on the past and i need to stop.
I need to make a lot of changes in my life. Ive been praying a lot more and its been helping. Once i get a new job i believe things will fall into place God willing.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year.

My main goal is to focus on the positive and completely delete all of the negative thoughts and people out of my life. I have a bad habit of dwelling on the past and i need to stop.
I need to make a lot of changes in my life. Ive been praying a lot more and its been helping. Once i get a new job i believe things will fall into place God willing.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year.

I've been able to check off some things on my goal list so far:

-Got my 4.0 first semester
-Fitness goals - benched 185lbs, squatted 250lbs

I still have to learn how to program though, let's see if I can make something happen in that field

I've been able to check off some things on my goal list so far:

-Got my 4.0 first semester
-Fitness goals - benched 185lbs, squatted 250lbs

I still have to learn how to program though, let's see if I can make something happen in that field

Just got a new lease on life, need to push it and not give up anything. Going to head to the gym in about ten minutes and then again in the morning tomorrow.

'When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.'

That's god damn right.

Just got a new lease on life, need to push it and not give up anything. Going to head to the gym in about ten minutes and then again in the morning tomorrow.

'When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.'

That's god damn right.

I hope everyone had a great day today! Keep smiling, & I hope you have a great day tomorrow!! Stay Positive!!

I hope everyone had a great day today! Keep smiling, & I hope you have a great day tomorrow!! Stay Positive!!

Had a great day yesterday with a couple of lady friends, one of which was baddddd and we wrestled and whatnot for a good couple hours.

Planning a trip to Yosemite to hike Half Dome with a bunch of friends this spring.

Getting my schoolwork done, and balancing it with work and my training regime pretty well.

Life is good y'all, enjoy it before it's over!

If you want to do something badly enough, do it and enjoy yourself.
happy.gif

Had a great day yesterday with a couple of lady friends, one of which was baddddd and we wrestled and whatnot for a good couple hours.

Planning a trip to Yosemite to hike Half Dome with a bunch of friends this spring.

Getting my schoolwork done, and balancing it with work and my training regime pretty well.

Life is good y'all, enjoy it before it's over!

If you want to do something badly enough, do it and enjoy yourself.
happy.gif

Held the door for an elderly couple at a restaurant. after their meal they came up to me and told me to thank my mother for being a gentlemen and looked at the girl i was with and said there aren't that many men like me. Elderly wingman woman 
pimp.gif

Held the door for an elderly couple at a restaurant. after their meal they came up to me and told me to thank my mother for being a gentlemen and looked at the girl i was with and said there aren't that many men like me. Elderly wingman woman 
pimp.gif

Great thread. Just to add, be as nice to strangers and new acquaintances as you possibly can. People tend to reciprocate and find ways to return the favor. You never know who or what that person can do for you...just benefited from it today.

Great thread. Just to add, be as nice to strangers and new acquaintances as you possibly can. People tend to reciprocate and find ways to return the favor. You never know who or what that person can do for you...just benefited from it today.

Originally Posted by TSX24

pimp.gif
This. I helped a old lady set up a voicemail on her cell phone, told my girl i was a keeper
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

pimp.gif
This. I helped a old lady set up a voicemail on her cell phone, told my girl i was a keeper
pimp.gif

I've been living in Korea teaching and trying to get this money, I've been having a hard time with these kids and their discipline.

But the past 2 weeks, I've finally got a handle on them and getting them to work for me more efficiently.

I look at my poster everyday CONTROL WHAT YOU CAN CONTROL.

My sister and I have a positive thought of the day quote we have to come up with everyday.
My vibes have been good ever sense.

Stay up everyone...Its all about how you handle yourself through trying times. Do your best keep your chin up.

I've been living in Korea teaching and trying to get this money, I've been having a hard time with these kids and their discipline.

But the past 2 weeks, I've finally got a handle on them and getting them to work for me more efficiently.

I look at my poster everyday CONTROL WHAT YOU CAN CONTROL.

My sister and I have a positive thought of the day quote we have to come up with everyday.
My vibes have been good ever sense.

Stay up everyone...Its all about how you handle yourself through trying times. Do your best keep your chin up.

"And that's not to say ain't no queens around my way
I seen one the other day, but she had bruises on her face
And cried to me that men ain't @#$% and she fed up
They only want her with her legs up
Even though her nose swollen and eye was closed
I told her keep her head up" - Big K.R.I.T.

idk bout yaw but this makes me smile everytime i hear it. No matter how life treats u man u just got to keep ya head up. idk how i missed this thread but it is a great one

"And that's not to say ain't no queens around my way
I seen one the other day, but she had bruises on her face
And cried to me that men ain't @#$% and she fed up
They only want her with her legs up
Even though her nose swollen and eye was closed
I told her keep her head up" - Big K.R.I.T.

idk bout yaw but this makes me smile everytime i hear it. No matter how life treats u man u just got to keep ya head up. idk how i missed this thread but it is a great one

Back
Top Bottom