NT Tell me who's having a bigger year than this guy

The amount of foolishness in this thread. I don't even know where to start. I'll just let DC, Peep, 4w and Club take care of y'all

THE ROCK SAYS :pimp:

Even Miami basketball is going good. His swag propels to things related to him :pimp:

The amount of foolishness in this thread. I don't even know where to start. I'll just let DC, Peep, 4w and Club take care of y'all

:lol:

Not everyone watches wrestling, and it's safe to say that The Rock has crossed over. He's a household name.

The Rock>>> CM Punk

I don't watch the wrestling.

I understand that not everyone watches wrestling. But going around making absurd statements about something you have no idea about is just plain ignorance.

I'm not going to act like I don't love the rock. But CM punk is the far superior wrestler

Last edited:
I'll never understand the wrestling is fake argument. TV shows and movies are just as fake.

Yes I'm mad

I'm not going to act like I don't love the rock. But CM punk is the far superior wrestler

I haven't seen the Rock wrestle since the glory days. I'm going to assume watching the Rock wrestle now is like watching Jordan in the Wizards.

Plus I'm sure McMahon threw a bunch of cash The Rock's way to raise the profile if the WWE a bit, benefits the Rock cause he gets to promote his movie.

The Rock became bigger than the WWE, only other wrestler you can say that about is Hulk Hogan and even then, Hulk never really starred in a major action summer blockbuster. If you can't see how big that is, sorry.

:lol: I thought Cena was the biggest wrestler still wrestling. No idea who CM Punk is.
I haven't really watched wrestling in forever though so don't pay me any attention.

The Rock is that dude though. I'd see GI Joe just because he's in it, even though the first one was trash

:lol: I thought Cena was the biggest wrestler still wrestling. No idea who CM Punk is.
I haven't really watched wrestling in forever though so don't pay me any attention.

The Rock is that dude though. I'd see GI Joe just because he's in it, even though the first one was trash

In terms of popularity, John Cena is hands down the biggest wrestler on the planet. On some 80's Hulk Hogan steez.

And I saw the new GI Joe before the reshoots. Terrible ******* movie.

I'm not expecting much from it at all. I was actually mad leaving the first one it was so bad.

I haven't seen the Rock wrestle since the glory days. I'm going to assume watching the Rock wrestle now is like watching Jordan in the Wizards.

Plus I'm sure McMahon threw a bunch of cash The Rock's way to raise the profile if the WWE a bit, benefits the Rock cause he gets to promote his movie.

The Rock became bigger than the WWE, only other wrestler you can say that about is Hulk Hogan and even then, Hulk never really starred in a major action summer blockbuster. If you can't see how big that is, sorry.

Of course I can see how big that is. You know how much money Vince made last year at Mania? Do you know how much he's going to make this year?

From a business standpoint, bringing the Rock was brilliant. From a pure wrestling standpoint, it was a poor decision

This is definitely The Rocks year. Was just talking about this with my mom. She's been in love with dude for the longest, lol.

Back
Top Bottom