NT Tell me who's having a bigger year than this guy

saw this cat working out at an LA fitness last year when they were shooting for one of the fast & furious movies.....dude is massive. Aint nobody say **** to him either because he looked so intense doing them squats bruh bruh
eek.gif

scripted like movies, and tv shows and things like that?

do you stay away form those too?

but TV shows aren't billed as sports w/ winners and losers. are we really comparing wrestling to television shows? :rofl:

y'all be on here talking about who's better and who beat who like it's basketball or football or baseball or hockey.

like...if some crazy stuff happens the games can swing a certain way. in wrestling it doesn't matter. who ever is written down as the winner is the winner.

is this really an argument? lmfao. y'all are the lamest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mean, when I check twitter he was doing a bunch of ****, talking all that boots to assess stuff last year. Yet, he was working the whole time. so....yeah, I'm not shocked for the most electrifying man in entertainment...

Hell, I'm in love with the man.
I have been for quite some time..his smile...Good LORD

I'm really glad that y'all look up to a homosexual like Rocky. Makes me glad to see everyone's comfortable with that.

but TV shows aren't billed as sports w/ winners and losers. are we really comparing wrestling to television shows?
roll.gif

y'all be on here talking about who's better and who beat who like it's basketball or football or baseball or hockey.

like...if some crazy stuff happens the games can swing a certain way. in wrestling it doesn't matter. who ever is written down as the winner is the winner.

is this really an argument? lmfao. y'all are the lamest
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thats the thing: wrestling IS a television show. episodic television.

its like discussing characters and plotlines on any other tv show, only they have athletic ability (if you've never even tried it, dont bother saying you dont have to be an athlete to do 'rassle) and its in front of a live crowd.

You're going way too hard at this 
laugh.gif

I bet you watch reality shows, too.

Last edited:
I'll never understand the wrestling is fake argument. TV shows and movies are just as fake.

Yes I'm mad
Yeah but tv shows and movies don't claim to be real or a sport. With this comparison you just let me know you don't really believe either winners and losers are arbitrary.

It doesn't matter if its scripted or not...
Winning is winning

Last edited:
Originally Posted by hombrelobo View Post

I'm really glad that y'all look up to a homosexual like Rocky. Makes me glad to see everyone's comfortable with that
what does that got to do with the man's career tho....

Last edited:
wrestling was cool back in the day

tried watching it recently... :x worst acting ever and it looked so freakin fake.

jesus christ, i feel bad for kids these days and dont understand how adults can still watch it :smh: :smh: :smh:

He's doing it big. Props to him.

He also had the best Halloween costume of 2012.

Last edited:
I was thinking this a couple days ago!

The Rock is having a huge year!! He getting that paper. Props 8)

Thats the thing: wrestling IS a television show. episodic television.

its like discussing characters and plotlines on any other tv show, only they have athletic ability (if you've never even tried it, dont bother saying you dont have to be an athlete to do 'rassle) and its in front of a live crowd.

You're going way too hard at this :lol:

I bet you watch reality shows, too.

How am I going too hard? you sound hurt.

And if wrestling is billed as a simple scripted television show then why is it a big deal when kids find out it's fake? why aren't the wrestlers introduced like TV characters? You know like ”Dwayne Johnson as The Rock” And stop with the assumptions....you running out of actual valid stuff to say?

Back
Top Bottom