NT Tell me who's having a bigger year than this guy

Thats the thing: wrestling IS a television show. episodic television.

its like discussing characters and plotlines on any other tv show, only they have athletic ability (if you've never even tried it, dont bother saying you dont have to be an athlete to do 'rassle) and its in front of a live crowd.

You're going way too hard at this :lol:

I bet you watch reality shows, too.

How am I going too hard? you sound hurt.

And if wrestling is billed as a simple scripted television show then why is it a big deal when kids find out it's fake? why aren't the wrestlers introduced like TV characters? You know like ”Dwayne Johnson as The Rock” And stop with the assumptions....you running out of actual valid stuff to say?
:lol: That'd be funny and cool at the same time.

I don't know why ppl are pretending that one of the main selling points of the WWE is that this is a real product. The whole backstage interviews, cameras being in the right place at the right time, jumping each other, kidnapping dudes in limo trunks and throwing them off bridges, running dudes over with cars, burying them 6ft deep, blowing up cars they're in, sexual affairs, back room dealings, all of the fake feuds (only few being legit and even then it only went so far) etc. It's basically a soap with wrestling as a back drop. The more they tried to make it real the more you can see it's fake yet ppl yell and scream it's real.

Funny how I looked up to him as kid . Now I truly see talents outside the ring as well. Rocky fan for life.

I don't get why everybody tries to clown people that watch wrestling for thinking it's real when it's obviously fake to everyone except that one guy in the YouTube video.

Papa Rock, how can anyone not like this man....?

dude was so entertaining in wrestling back in the day :rofl:

The Rock has always been very likeable ever since his days in "WWF" . He's an incredible actor and I first noticed tht in the movie "Be Cool" (hilarious movie btw) he's the type of actor you can play almost any role . So continue doing ya thang Dwayne Johnson

him and Stonecold had the WWF by the balls, i dont know which i liked more, is like at that time you were either a Stonecold fan or a Rock fan, no one else mattered...lol

him and Stonecold had the WWF by the balls, i dont know which i liked more, is like at that time you were either a Stonecold fan or a Rock fan, no one else mattered...lol
Wrong. My favorite wrestler at the time had dozens and dozens of fans.

pimp.gif

IFF YAH SUH-MEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLALALALALALALALAHHHH

WHAT THE ROCK.

IS.

COOKIN!!

The Rock has always been very likeable ever since his days in "WWF" . He's an incredible actor and I first noticed tht in the movie "Be Cool" (hilarious movie btw) he's the type of actor you can play almost any role . So continue doing ya thang Dwayne Johnson
Let's not act like he's winning an Oscar any time soon or something. Ryan Gosling is an incredible actor. Leo is an incredible actor. Joseph Gordon Levitt is an incredible actor

The Rock is good at one thing and one thing only when it comes to Hollywood. And that is putting butts in seats.

my mand rocky. Wrestling had a ***** gone when I was a youngin. I dont watch no more but don't knock those who do. Its entertainment u cant call a dude who watch wrestling corny if u are a fan of rap music cuz nowadays their thr same

Why are people in here trying to act like people actually believe wrestling is reality? Its just another tv show or movie, you got served had winners and losers does that mean that everyone who watched it thought it was real? And wwe doesent bill it self as a sport its sports entertainment emphisis on entertainment, you don't see anybody here lobbying to see wrestling highlights on espn

I stopped watching after Stone Cold left. But as a child watching Stone Cold and the Rock headline Monday Night Raw, those were the days. :smokin

Reactions: Ox.
I stopped watching after Stone Cold left. But as a child watching Stone Cold and the Rock headline Monday Night Raw, those were the days.
smokin.gif
this man knows what's up. i too stopped when the texas rattlesnake left. after 1999-2000, it was just garbage

this to me was one of the most iconic moments in wwf 
nthat.gif

wwe-hell-in-a-cell-20081014021011809_640w.jpg

John Cena> The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan, Flair, Bret Hart, HBK combined on the mic and in the ring.

Matter fact his entrance>all, Cena running to the ring>Warrior running to the ring, Cena throwing his hat to the crowd>the rock throwing his elbow pad

NT's hero going down this wrestlemania :pimp:

John cena the greatest... Can't tell if srs....these are the same young boys that compare Wayne to PAC and biggie.....smh

lol I don't mind John Cena but there's something extra corny about him to me

Fave wrestlers, no real order

Undertaker, The Rock, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Sting, Shawn Micheals. :smokin

Honorable mentions: Ray Mysterio and Mick Foley.

Last edited:
I don't pay much attention to The Rock anymore but when i used to watch wrestling The Rock used to have me dumb hype when it came to the ring. As soon as I heard "Do you smelllllllllll......" i would go crazy in my living room lol. My parents probably thought i was crazy.

who is CM Punk?

is he the new "it" guy in wrestling?

I stopped watching wrestling many moons ago but I still heard names like John Cena (I couldn't think of a second one :lol:)...

but never CM Punk.

John cena is still the it man for the kiddies and women and cm punk is the it man for men since he's pretty much the anti john cena

Back
Top Bottom