NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

im on part 5... this ***** oj went from tom of the century to 2pac
roll.gif

Last edited:
I never heard about Latasha Harlins. I was so shocked when I saw the video and that her murder received no jail time. Unreal.

He really said the Reginald Denny beating was senseless and was the worse thing he ever seen, but saw nothing wrong w/ what happened to Rodney King. Wild.

I yelled out "Are you serious!?!?!" at that part

The way they did OJ's black LAPD buddy, Ronald Shipp.....whew cold blooded man.

OJ of course is up for murder and trying to get away with it so of course he will roll anybody under the bus but....man, the look on OJ's face as Shipp is being destroyed is like, "mhm, you want to come at me, I will show you", he always has this look like "my defense is killing it, I'm getting away with it".

That self gratifying look. The same smile he gets when Someone is praising him, you can tell he's enjoying hearing people love him, and he has that same self gratifying look over and over in court

Absolutely floored at the fact that Fuhrman decided to do this doc. Chris Darden would've been a huge voice to have in this as well but he knew he'd be portrayed as the enemy...which would be correct

My skin was absolutely crawling for the duration of episode 2.

The Rodney King beating was horrific, but I had completely forgotten what happened to Reginald Denny. Seeing that footage is still one of the worst things I've witnessed in my life.

Hearing the 911 call and seeing OJ's silhouetted face on the screen at the same time was chilling.

Also, did anyone notice the screen shot of the knives right before the episode ended?

Man...my mind is blown at the depth and complexity of this documentary.

10/10 so far. Can't wait to watch episode 3 tonight.

Where are y'all watching episode 3 at?

WatchESPN has all 5 parts for viewing as of last night. No need to wait until tonight/Saturday to finish it.

The director did say while 7 hours is tough to binge through, it's almost worth it because of how it would be all pieced together.

Not singling you out but how many Black people in the entertainment business said the same thing, yet are currently dancing for DISNEY/ABC/VIACOM/FOX/TURNER....

Large checks and the promise of a carefree life, have the ability to silence any noise

That "carefree" living got OJ, Cosby, and numerous of these others hemmed up. OJ surely used his blackness as leverage, once They put him on the gallow.

Holy **** at what he admitted to his agent. :wow:
The watchESPN app can be viewed on more than mobile.
I used it on ROKU so I'm sure it's applicable on any smart machine

I just used Chromecast and watched it on my TV.

I can't believe they let furhman on the doc too, smh.

That footage of young Johnny in is twenties :wow:

Rep to whoever posted that Douglas interview

They only have part 1 & 2 on watchESPN app...

I'm watching ep 5 right now on wESPN

Where exactly did you go on the app I'm using my Time Warner acct on watchESPN but I don't see the other episodes besides 1 & 2

Where exactly did you go on the app I'm using my Time Warner acct on watchESPN but I don't see the other episodes besides 1 & 2

Go under Sports and chose Original Entertainment and they should all 5 be there

Go under Sports and chose Original Entertainment and they should all 5 be there

Aight good looking

Hearing those pos cops lie on court regarding the king beating :smh:
'i was afraid for my life. I thought at any moment that he was gonna reach up and grab my gun' :stoneface: so why didn't the four of you cuff him. And the bs court system was just eating it up.

Those Cops were straight up scumbags

No way at all could their actions be justified

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom