NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Yo, through out, I was wondering the same damn thing. Like didn't both of them, and their circle of friends treat their nose?

Yo, through out, I was wondering the same damn thing. Like didn't both of them, and their circle of friends treat their nose?

I mean you know that time period... and it was LA... I believe Nicole's friend Faye Resnick, an admitted cocaine addict detailed how her and Nicole got down in her tell-all book....

View media item 2069767
some theories even believe the cartel could've been involved in her death. (Colombian neck tie defense from Johnnie Cochran)

Man I'm still stocked the LAPD had no other suspects but OJ. They refused to look into Nicole's circle and who she were friends with. Hell that restaurant that she frequented was known dope spot.

Man there was too much blood at the crime scene only for there to be little specs here and there inside and outside the Bronco.

This whole case still fascinates me.
Exactly.
If he murdered them up like that, there is no way he drove the bronco away. 
He said he had help, that person must've either did the killing or drove the Bronco, because you can't kill like that and drive away in that Bronco and leave 3 drops man.

The glove being planted, no way in hell, Mark wouldn't have any reason to do it, it's easy to tell (normally) that whoever murdered those folks, was going to get caught.

So why do you think he plead the 5th when asked if he planted evidence instead of saying 'no I didn't plant evidence'?

Also, furman is the only person that was convicted for anything during this case (perjury).

Absolutely no part of me believes him and lange when they say "they jumped s gate to make sure he was safe... Thank God he was ok, he could've been in there dead" :stoneface: this is coming from two people who are clear racists that surely saw oj as black and not some "figure that transcended race".

Fascinated throughout yet revolted and somber after it ended. That was phenomenal. Kudos to everyone involved for the commitment.

OJ Simpson is basically everything I hate about society rolled up into one person. Murderer, women beater, liar, hypocrite, corporate sellout, race traitor, two-faced, fame *****... what an absolutely disgusting human being.

Made in America.

Last edited:
Man there was too much blood at the crime scene only for there to be little specs here and there inside and outside the Bronco.

This whole case still fascinates me.
Exactly.
If he murdered them up like that, there is no way he drove the bronco away. 
He said he had help, that person must've either did the killing or drove the Bronco, because you can't kill like that and drive away in that Bronco and leave 3 drops man.

The glove being planted, no way in hell, Mark wouldn't have any reason to do it, it's easy to tell (normally) that whoever murdered those folks, was going to get caught.

So why do you think he plead the 5th when asked if he planted evidence instead of saying 'no I didn't plant evidence'?

Also, furman is the only person that was convicted for anything during this case (perjury).

Absolutely no part of me believes him and lange when they say "they jumped s gate to make sure he was safe... Thank God he was ok, he could've been in there dead" :stoneface: this is coming from two people who are clear racists that surely saw oj as black and not some "figure that transcended race".

I think at the point where he pleaded the 5th about planting the evidence, he had already fallen on his sword and had just decided or had been instructed not to answer anything more in depth than the 5th with fear of being cross examined and losing his cool. You saw where the defense asked do you plan to plead the 5th on all and he said yes but then when OJ's defense told the lawyer questioning him "get back out there and ask him if he planted evidence, if we can get him to plead 5th on that then he looks guilty" the prosecution didn't want any further questions because they knew what pleading the 5th would imply but Ito's dumb *** allowed the question anyway and then even Furman wanted to say no but his counsel at the stand told him to plead the 5th.

It was a comedy of errors from Ito and the prosecution that allowed this, couple that with a jury that seemed to have a low overall sense of morality as opposed to revenge, and you have the show we saw that got OJ off.

Furman was a POS, but he wouldn't have been plotting to set OJ up at that stage, now whoever put the blood on the fence after the fact was trying to dirty the crime scene and I wouldn't be surprised if Johnny was behind some tampering to make the prosecution look even more inept.

OJ got so so so many gifts in that trial man, they have his dream team the case on a silver platter almost

Just finished the series. Absolutely fascinating watch, and one still one of the most intriguing murder trials in history.

Man I'm still stocked the LAPD had no other suspects but OJ. They refused to look into Nicole's circle and who she were friends with. Hell that restaurant that she frequented was known dope spot.

Same. I've been knowing about this trial for as long as it's been going on, and for the life of me never ever thought it one a 1 man show. There had to have been another person, and I have no idea how in 20 years they haven't even sniffed other suspects.

OJ is scum for murkin nicole with the kids upstairs. Imagine if one of them had walked downstairs to see there mom getting stabbed to death. Got damn

The Latasha Harlins case :stoneface: :smh: I looked up more readings of it and that was such a disgusting ruling. That judge should be ashamed of herself, as well of the husband of Du for trying to report the shooting as an attempted robbery

Last edited:
Man on the watchesspn app can't find the other episodes. I went to sports....original and they only have parts 1-2.

Just got done with part 3...just keep getting angrier and angrier. Luckily Carl Douglas is providing the lulz.

Ron was just at the wrong place at the wrong time

u have to be some customer for me to deliver a pair of glasses u forgot

Hold up, just watching the second one when Nicole called about her ex breaking in, did the 911 responder straight up ask is he black or Hispanic?

Back
Top Bottom