NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

The episodes after part 2 aren't as good, but compelling nonetheless. Part 5 was a struggle. It was cringeworthy seeing him in rap videos and parading as a pimp and such. 'you just got juiced' :stoneface:
Crazy how he said he got more women after the case than before.

OJ gave three completely different answers to how he cut his finger
mean.gif

OJ didn't want to do the lie detector test bc "he would be honest but he has had dreams of killing her"
mean.gif
circumstantial evidence. 

OJ cuts his finger on friday night during a murder, gets on a plane for the weekend, comes back and still has a bloody finger? I don't understand why he would have blood on his finger, days, multiple hours later unless the wound was so serious he needed medical attention.

What am I missing?

Last edited:
I cut myself yesterday at work but I have no idea how, him being a murder suspect can't just say idk so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When you think about it rationally it is puzzling why some ppl are treating a bloody finger like a smoking gun.

Like we living in a world where first time murderers can kill 2 adult ppl with a knife leaving a bloody gruesome crime scene and walk away just with a cut on one finger :lol: Forget about getting rid of the clothing and murder weapon that must have the blood of the victims on it.

If he had needed stitches on the finger, broke it, and hell torn a ligament all on that one finger THEN I could get the thorough attention to it.

Last edited:
Just finished all parts and even with the producers leaving out some key parts, I have no doubt in my mind OJ did not kill those people.

The prosecutors star witness, Mark Furhman, was a huge white supremacist and had a motive for setting up OJ.

He hated the fact a black man with huge success was married to and with white women. He believed as a police officer he was "God" and could frame black suspects because they were no good n******. I find it very hard to believe a huge racist like that would be the ONE guy to find the "bloody gloves" at the crime scene. Also why did the glove still have wet blood on it after several days of being exposed to the air? And why was a vile of OJ's blood brought in to the crime scene??? Sounds like a huge set up if you ask me.

And to further exhaust things, the blood they found on the scene had the same chemicals in it that only can be found in lab tested blood. And finally, the damn forensics guy was out there handling things with his bare hands and the police officer on the scene further contaminated the site by putting those blankets over the dead bodies.

So ya'll can miss me with all the blood talk. Thats out the window.

Oh and back to the glove. These same gloves that didn't even fit somehow flew off OJ's hand during a scuffle and OJ managed to cut himself on his finger. No other marks indicating he was in any fight at all, just one scratch on his finger... ***** :lol:

LAPD being incompetent race soldiers was the main reason the jury let OJ go free. Not to mention the prosecution were outclassed and out-leagued by the defense.

Did you even watch?
Sounds like judgements based on Clif notes.
Those gloves fit, anybody could see that.
OJ told his agent he killed her, that's about as guilty as it gets no?

When you think about it rationally it is puzzling why some ppl are treating a bloody finger like a smoking gun.

Like we living in a world where first time murderers can kill 2 adult ppl with a knife leaving a bloody gruesome crime scene and walk away just with a cut on one finger :lol: Forget about getting rid of the clothing and murder weapon that must have the blood of the victims on it.

If he had needed stitches on the finger, broke it, and hell torn a ligament all on that one finger THEN I could get the thorough attention to it.

I hear what you're saying.

respectfully, did you actually finish the series? Also did you hear the detectives theory of how he cut the finger?

I barely have been tuning in to this doc.

All my knowledge on this comes from watching the actual trial, then watching the FX series with renewed interest, then reading about the LAPD corruption, and finally reading several theories about how OJ did it or how he had it done in conjunction with someone else. Multiple links that have been posted in here.

I'll probably get around to watching the whole thing when all of it is available. Then I can skip past irrelevant parts like OJ cheating at golf to get to stuff about the trial and more theories from other ppl about how OJ did it. I don't got the time to or say the dedication/interest I once had to watch this every day @ 9.

Despite what anybody says on either side though, I'm taking in to consideration any possible bias or motives for their theories. I think it'd just be best to come to the most logical and rational conclusion on this given that this trial been done anyway.

Last edited:
hella funny how oj wasnt black till it was a benefit for him to be black. 

If he was a white man who got off back in '95 he would be living lavish right now.

OJ could still be living lavish and living free right now, as a Black man, if he hadn't done that crash dummy stuff in the Vegas Hotel.

That, my friend, had nothing to do with him being black and everything to with him being an idiot who got away with murder and was always able to talk himself in and out of situations in his life so he literally saw no crime in what he did in Vegas.

True, the time he got for that little crime was over board, but by no means was that sentence based on him being black, it was about his actions after the murder, his books after the murder, him admitting on several accounts he did it or could have, him living recklessly, not because he was black.

Last edited:
I don't think OJ could be living "lavish". Doubt it a good deal actually. He could still be free but his fame turned to infamy. He wasn't ballin anymore. Dude is in his 60s now right? Bout to be 70.

That money been dried up to an extent. He could be living relatively well for a senior citizen with bum knees and possible cte but that's it.

There's a reason he was in Vegas trying to steal back his stuff.

Also if he got a trumped up sentencing because of his actions and behavior after he was acquitted in a court of law that's just as much an injustice if they did it cuz he was black.

Legal system corrupt. From the prosecution to the judicial.

Injustice is what happened to the girl shot by the Asian.

What happened to OJ might not have been fair, but to call it injustice rings false, to me.
It is injustice if your holding on to the true Lawful definition of justice and injustice.

It appears OJ got what was coming to him based on his actions, there is no injustice in that so to speak, more like justice.

Last edited:
Fred Goldman would not leave OJ alone after the civil trial

Dude even showed up to the Vegas sentencing

Yea, Fred Goldman is something else. It's hard to tell dude to forgive and forget when his child is murdered, but on the other hand he's a tad bit pretentious.

The episodes after part 2 aren't as good, but compelling nonetheless. Part 5 was a struggle. It was cringeworthy seeing him in rap videos and parading as a pimp and such. 'you just got juiced'
indifferent.gif

Crazy how he said he got more women after the case than before.
I thought episode 4 was pretty good, if not one of the best. 5 was easily the worst one, but it added insight into his life after the case that a lot of people did not know about.

True, the time he got for that little crime was over board, but by no means was that sentence based on him being black, it was about his actions after the murder, his books after the murder, him admitting on several accounts he did it or could have, him living recklessly, not because he was black.

So you saying a judge in the court of law gave OJ all those extra years because of things that had nothing to do with the actual case?? If that aint white supremacy I don't know what is... :lol:

OJ should've just laid low after the 94-95 trial. That Vegas thing was a big cluster **** that he got wrapped in to. Shame.

That's pretty obvious. That judge knew she was gonna fry him as soon as she received that case. It could've been a damn seatbelt ticket and she would've recommended the chair if possible.

Last edited:

What happened to OJ might not have been fair, but to call it injustice rings false, to me.
It is injustice if your holding on to the true Lawful definition of justice and injustice.

It appears OJ got what was coming to him based on his actions, there is no injustice in that so to speak, more like justice.
mean.gif

So you saying a judge in the court of law gave OJ all those extra years because of things that had nothing to do with the actual case?? If that aint white supremacy I don't know what is... :lol:

Yea I'm definitely not about to debate this with you. Keep cooking

Last edited:

:smh:

Or it was because he was black and nothing to do with anything else or any other choice he made, yea, because he was Black. Def not about to debate this with you, keep cooking.

Exactly what I figured you'd post.

This dude OJ, who is Black, gets acquitted on murder charges, then goes around telling people close to him (allegedly) that he actually did it, writes a book about possibly doing it, acts a complete fool, commits a crime, gets sentenced to crazy time, and it's because he's Black?

Nothing to do with any thing else, but because he's Black?
Yea ok.

Last edited:
Exactly what I figured you'd post.

This dude OJ, who is Black, gets acquitted on murder charges, then goes around telling people close to him (allegedly) that he actually did it, writes a book about possibly doing it, acts a complete fool, commits a crime, gets sentenced to crazy time, and it's because he's Black?

Nothing to do with any thing else, but because he's Black?
Yea ok.
Look how mad you are man. Relax. 

Our justice system is designed to adhere to actions that were committed pertaining to the crime.  Regardless of you being in your feelings OJ had ZERO priors. It is the definition of unjust. That is white supremacy fam, anyway you slice it. But, go ahead and keep cooking

Last edited:
Yup because in the history of the jusicial system, never has a black man has been unfairly sentenced before. This OJ thing is an anamoly.

Back
Top Bottom