NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Cuba is killing it (pause) as OJ, this is his comeback right here

and did anyone see Jordana Brewster as Denise Brown :pimp:

Last edited:
It had to be more than 1 killer IMO Goldman was in pretty good shape and could have easily taken OJ

Dunno bout all that bruh - OJ was one of the best athletes our country has ever seen; hell, that's why he was so good at pro football...

...I'm in good shape too, but if Hulk Hogan popped out the bushes on me and shanked me before I even knew what hit me on some Ninja Gaiden ****, then I'd just be one dead *** muh ****. *yeezy shrug*

Ain't enough karate classes in the world to stop a sneak attack...

Dunno bout all that bruh - OJ was one of the best athletes our country has ever seen; hell, that's why he was so good at pro football...

...I'm in good shape too, but if Hulk Hogan popped out the bushes on me and shanked me before I even knew what hit me on some Ninja Gaiden ****, then I'd just be one dead *** muh ****. *yeezy shrug*

Ain't enough karate classes in the world to stop a sneak attack...
Exactly. Caught the dude off guard, in the dark, in a seemingly narrow walkway, with big *** knife.

This is directly from the autopsy report

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cas47.htm
 AUTOPSY REPORT 94-05135
I performed an autopsy on the body of GOLDMAN, RONALD at the DEPARTMENT OF CORONER Los Angeles, California on June 14, 1994 @1030 HOURS

From the anatomic findings and pertinent history, I ascribe the death to:

MULTIPLE SHARP FORCE INJURIES Due To Or As a Consequence of

Anatomical Summary:

1. Sharp force wound of neck, left side, with transection of left internal jugular vein.

2. Multiple stab wounds of chest, abdomen, and left thigh: Penetrating stab wounds of chest and abdomen with right hemothorax and hemoperitoneum.

3. Multiple incised wounds of scalp, face, neck, chest and left hand (defense wound).

4. Multiple abrasions upper extremities and hands (defense wounds).

SHARP FORCE INJURIES OF NECK:

1. Sharp force injury of neck, left side, transecting left internal jugular vein. This sharp force injury is complex, and appears to be a combination of a stabbing and cutting wound. It begins on the left side of the neck, at the level of the midlarynx, over the left sternocleidomastoid muscle; it is gaping, measuring 3 inches in length with smooth edges. It tapers superiorly to 1 inch in length cut skin. Dissection discloses that the wound path is through the skin, the subcutaneous tissue, and the sternocleidomastoid muscle with hemorrhage along the wound path and transection of the left internal jugular vein, with dark red-purple hemorrhage in the adjacent subcutaneous tissue and fascia. The direction of the pathway is upward and slightly front to back for a distance of approximately 4 inches where it exits, post-auricular, in a 2 inch in length gaping stab/incised wound which has undulating or wavy borders, but not serrated. Intersecting the wound at right angle superior inferior is a 2 inch in length interrupted superficial, linear incised wound involving only the skin. Also, intervening between the 2 gaping stab-incised wounds is a horizontally oriented 3-1/2 inch in length interrupted superficial, linear incised wound of the skin only.

In addition, there is a 1/2 inch long, linear-triangular in size wound of the inferior portion of the left earlobe.

The direction of the sharp force injury is upward (rostral), and slightly front to back with no significant angulation or deviation. The total length of the wound path is approximately 4 inches. However, there is a 3/4 inch in length, linear, cutting or incised wound of the top or superior aspect of the pinna of the left ear; a straight metallic probe placed through the major sharp force injury shows that the injury of the superior part of the ear can be aligned with the straight metallic rod, suggesting that the 3 injuries are related; in this instance the total length of the wound path is approximately 6 inches. Also, in the left postauricular region, transversely oriented, extending from the auricular attachment laterally to the scalp is a 1-1/8 inch in length linear superficial incised skin wound.

Opinion: This sharp force injury of the neck is fatal, associated with transection of the left internal jugular vein.

The job was just too sloppy and he was at the crime scene a few moments after it happened to check it out. That's where he ****** up.

So is it safe to say he would have been on the property of his home the whole time or he showed up after the fact?

Last edited:
First episode was great! Even though we all know what happens it was very intense and I was ready to see what happened next

Marcia Clark had an interview after the first episode. Interesting read: http://www.vulture.com/2016/02/marcia-clark-people-v-oj-simpson-what-it-got-right-and-wrong.html

Here are some comments she made...
You know, I picked [Bill Hodgman], Bill didn't pick me. The minute I got the case, I ran to Bill and said, “Please do this with me. Please be my partner.” I begged him. I begged him. And he had to go home and talk to his wife and think about it. And I'm like, Oh God, ahh!

It's not the writers’ fault, you know. They didn't know. They based the script on a book that has glaring inaccuracies. Toobin got a lot wrong because he's not behind the scenes. He's not there. And so he has third-party sources he talks to that don't care about getting it right, or deliberately lie.

Yes. In the immediate aftermath of the trial, there were a lot of people who did not want to believe race played as big a part of the verdict as it did — and not necessarily because it was payback for Rodney King. I know that for some jurors, because they said so, it was. One of them left the jury box with a black-power salute. :lol:

But then they blew one of the greatest lines in the show. Detective Ron Phillips, wonderful guy, he was the one who called to notify Simpson in Chicago. What he actually told Simpson was, “Your wife is dead.” And Simpson's response was, “Who killed her?” Wait a minute, how about a car accident? How about an overdose? [Ed. note: In the FX series, Detective Tom Lange calls Simpson at his Chicago hotel and says, “I have some bad news. Your ex-wife Nicole Simpson has been killed,” and later notes to his partner that Simpson didn’t ask how she died.]

Last edited:
waste of time 

i thought it was only going to be one epsiode

not season after season. 

dont bother just read it up on wiki 

I just finished watching the first episode.

Courtney B. Vance as Johnnie Cochran was spot on. Dude's swagger was on 9000. 

John Travolta looked like he was playing Arnold Schwarzenegger as Robert Shapiro. 
laugh.gif

Cuba at least got O.J.'s hair down right. 

The Kardashian references were so unnecessary. 
grin.gif

The writing was a bit hammy.

I'm looking forward to the reenactment of THE CAR CHASE OF THE CENTURY in next week's episode.
vlcsnap-2016-02-04-01h01m53s453.png

Side note: how come theyre making Johnny Cochran look like the devil? Dude looks evil just based on the commercial promos I've seen.

I always thought OJ

But I also thought LAPD planted evidence on him as well

OJ probably goes to jail if it weren't for that but then again who knows

Back
Top Bottom