NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

The contrast of this and making a murderer is crazy to me.

Can't beleive how Steve Avery got convicted, and I can't beleive how OJ got off :x

:lol: @ Rob Jr. traveling back in time to bang his moms and become Khloe's dad.

I think Khloe just had the least amount of cosmetic facial surgery.

The writers succeeded in getting yall to talk a lot about the Kardashians and barely Rob Sr. They won.

did this ***** OJ really say "Is she dead" when they called and told him Nicole had been killed 
laugh.gif

i'm watching it now, OJ got me cracking up

there's a whole weird, Hollywood circus made up of Kardashians, Jenners, Fosters/Hadids, Hiltons. you can't escape these mfs

Last edited:
The contrast of this and making a murderer is crazy to me.

Can't beleive how Steve Avery got convicted, and I can't beleive how OJ got off :x

I mean how couldn't have OJ gotten off.

You can't frame a guilty man.

"just because you did it doesn't mean your guilty" :lol:

Last edited:
there was some serial killer dude on the ID Channel that said he used to party and do drugs with Faye Resnick and Nicole

he said he did it

I don't even know why you guys are arguing about if he did it. Such an inconsequential part of the case. :lol:

Last edited:
Ya I'm not as familiar with the nuances of the evidence that was in the case, aside from the glove, so for me seeing a lot of the alleged evidence for the first time is eye opening

There was blood missing from the lab at one point

tthe blood in the truck and some they found on socks in his home is thought to have been planted

the blood in the truck was found on the console was found in a fingerprint that could only have been made once the console was removed

blood the found in the socks contained an anticoagulant used in forensics labs, and not naturally present in the body

someone planting evidence thinking they were going to solidify the case against OJ wound up losing it instead

Last edited:
tthe blood in the truck and some they found on socks in his home is thought to have been planted
the blood in the truck was found on the console was found in a fingerprint that could only have been made once the console was removed
blood the found in the socks contained an anticoagulant used in forensics labs, and not naturally present in the body

someone planting evidence thinking they were going to solidify the case against OJ wound up losing it instead
:wow: Never knew any of this.

WELP

Yes the biggest reason the dream team defense won the case is because they proved that the LAPD was negligible with evidence and that tampered evidence no matter how incriminating couldn't be substantial.

OJ paid someone to do it. Nobody would be that careless if they did it themselves. That's where the prosecution ****** up, they wanted OJ to be the killer instead of the mastermind

Back
Top Bottom