NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Yea once the whole transcending race thing kept coming up after Ali's death, I just took it as mainstream media attempting to "un-black" him and make him "safe" and "acceptable", when he was very unapologetically black, and the furthest from being safe. A younger generation who aren't too familiar with him can be fooled by this, but everybody else knows the deal.

They definitely tried to paint Nicole as this sweet soccer mom when she was a coke sniffing thot. Not saying she wasn't a good person but its always interesting seeing how the media pushes a image to fit their storyline.
I think painting her any other way in this situtation would come across as saying she somehow deserved it for how she lived.  I know that's not what you're saying,  but it would have reeked of victim blaming if the media focused on that

Last edited:
Yall are really that dense?

Your still arguing about whether OJ did it or not? :lol:
Nobody who says OJ did it can ever explain how he did it on his own. Those who say he had help got no leads on who those ppl are.

Nobody knows or can make sense of it but they still believe it based off of hunches and feelings. Pretty obvious why there's still arguments.

Based on the evidence, he looks extremely guilty.
However, this is negated by the lead detective stating that he plants evidence on African Americans. along with a few other follies.

Is it me or is OJ's head abnormally large for his body?

Nah he got a big melon. One of his teammates even said he took out the padding in his helmets because he couldn't fit into it otherwise. 

Joe Bell was on the Dan Lebatard show and his voice is awesome 

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=16256276

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=16285864
Joe Bell :pimp:

Like that dude that's your friend but also gonna keep it real. What he told OJ at the tennis court :pimp: but AC was definitely the "yes man" in the crew.

Last edited:
No matter how many lines she snorted, or dongs she sucked, Nicole should not have had that happen to her.

Bringing those things up are not important to the circumstances surrounding her death. The evidence suggesting it that is, is circumstantial at best, and it definitely doesn't point to OJ's supposed innocence

Last edited:
Yall are really that dense?

Your still arguing about whether OJ did it or not? :lol:
Nobody who says OJ did it can ever explain how he did it on his own. Those who say he had help got no leads on who those ppl are.

Nobody knows or can make sense of it but they still believe it based off of hunches and feelings. Pretty obvious why there's still arguments.

I don't really think it's that unrealistic to assume he did it on his own.

Even in washed form, OJ is still a pretty big dude.

He probably had 40-50 lbs on Ron and I don't think he would even break a sweat tossing Nicole around.

I've never murdered anyone but I'm pretty sure adrenaline is probably off the charts when you're in the act, too, so that comes into play.

Also, a lot of people feel that his son was involved.

He also doesn't do himself any favors lying about dumb ****.

3 different stories about the cut on his finger, lying about owning the shoes, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't just mean killing them 2. I mean killing them, killing them and getting no blood on himself or getting rid of all evidence despite being spotted in his car, losing the murder weapon as well.

Only stuff is his blood on and in his car.

Then there's the timeline for him fleeing. Son low-key a criminal mastermind given he performed a "passion" killing and had the ill escape plan with oddly placed evidence left behind like one glove.

Like we're they coked out of their minds when OJ attacked?

The LAPD and Furman can be pieces of **** and OJ can be guilty. They aren't synonymous. You can believe both. Which is what I believe. I don't think a lot of people(us) do that. Because of the LAPD and their history doesn't mean OJ is innocent or they set him up.

They went over that on Part 4

Someone touched on that: framing a guilty man. basically they'd know someone did something in the past, catch them doing something minor, then plant evidence to ensure they catch him. He could very well be guilty, and the lapd did a little extra to make it obvious, but they goofed and made themselves look guilty, ironically.

also ironic, furman is the only person to be receive a conviction during the case :lol:

If you didn't know, he now works for fox news. srs.

Someone touched on that: framing a guilty man. basically they'd know someone did something in the past, catch them doing something minor, then plant evidence to ensure they catch him. He could very well be guilty, and the lapd did a little extra to make it obvious, but they goofed and made themselves look guilty, ironically.

also ironic, furman is the only person to be receive a conviction during the case :lol:

If you didn't know, he now works for fox news. srs.

Him doing the poor me bit. :smh:

He has done better since the case, because of his and this countries racism. He gets his pension and he's written books, tv and radio. I wouldn't be surprised if he does speaking engagements.

Having doubt isn't just about the LAPD "framing" him, take that away and you still have them contaminating key evidence, breaking their own rules and laws multiple times and a weak prosecution. I think he did it (that prosecutors play by play made sense), but the people who have the onus have yet to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. Just weak.

Having doubt isn't just about the LAPD "framing" him, take that away and you still have them contaminating key evidence, breaking their own rules and laws multiple times and a weak prosecution. I think he did it (that prosecutors play by play made sense), but the people who have the onus have yet to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. Just weak.

I agree. I think he still should have been found innocent, because of the case. I still think he's guilty.

I don't just mean killing them 2. I mean killing them, killing them and getting no blood on himself or getting rid of all evidence despite being spotted in his car, losing the murder weapon as well.

Then there's the timeline for him fleeing. Son low-key a criminal mastermind given he performed a "passion" killing and had the ill escape plan with oddly placed evidence left behind like one glove.

Umm, OJ was spotted dumping a bag, of probably the bloody clothes in a dumpster at the airport. He killed them and dumped the clothes and probably the murder weapon in the same place as the knife.

Umm, OJ was spotted dumping a bag, of probably the bloody clothes in a dumpster at the airport. He killed them and dumped the clothes and probably the murder weapon in the same place as the knife.
I know, that's what I was referring to when he was spotted (he was spotted several times iirc; leaving the crime scene like on the block, in his car driving away from the crime scene and then allegedly dumping stuff in a airport trash bin.

Thing is thats circumstantial. Police were never able to recover w/e he threw away. Plus I don't think anybody even testified that they first hand saw OJ dump anything at the airport. Pretty sure Clark refused to make that guy testify for w/e reason.

Last edited:
The prosecutions over abundance of arrogance and gafs lost this case, as well as LA's history of mistreatment of minorities factored in the decision. I didn't feel bad for not feeling bad when the verdict came out when I was in the tenth grade and I don't feel bad now.

Back
Top Bottom