NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u get some pics or throw her name out there so the NT detectives can get to work

i would but people that dont have an account can view her pics. i wish nt was a private community. but i tell you what im gonna ask her if shes cool with it, im gonna say hey my friends think i cant pull beautiful women but i need you to prove them wrong so i would like to take a front pic (to get her face) and the back to get those hips and that bump.
may the reps be for ever in ur favor

I dont know, im a dude that like meat. i dont like skinny bony chicks. i like thick chicks, its just she goes with the flow with many things that i say i could say something totally dumb and she run with it and even generated a conversation out of it. now if i can say something sexual or explicit she go quiet. For example i told her in h.s i fooled around wit girls like innocet kisses or touches and i thought this chick was gonna say something like yea me too i used to take some guy home and blah blah blah . shes not taking the bait so i need to find a way to see if she can be quick or slow process.one thing i know is  SHE LOVES TO EAT.

I dont know, im a dude that like meat. i dont like skinny bony chicks. i like thick chicks, its just she goes with the flow with many things that i say i could say something totally dumb and she run with it and even generated a conversation out of it. now if i can say something sexual or explicit she go quiet. For example i told her in h.s i fooled around wit girls like innocet kisses or touches and i thought this chick was gonna say something like yea me too i used to take some guy home and blah blah blah . shes not taking the bait so i need to find a way to see if she can be quick or slow process.one thing i know is  SHE LOVES TO EAT.
Damn.........how does her hands look? are they soft or rough
try taking her to the gym play a lil bball and see how she move
how does her feet look too that could be a give away
also peep her hairline
look at her chin any razor bumps on the neck or face
what does she do for a living is she like a secretary or a warehouse worker

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this person still has their penis. When they lose their penis they lose sexual sensation. So none of that smashing and not knowing...you'll know when you go for the smell test.

i dont know why but for some reason i believe him 
Real tears
laugh.gif

also peep her hairline
roll.gif
shes a secretary. her hands are soft. little hands. she just seems outgoing,  willing to go anywhere. i havent seen her feet yet. ill def look at her chin. she sounds girly laughs girly. fellas i just need her to show me what she got thats all once we do that then im at ease with myself. so help me facilitate this transaction. im thinking of getting a  rose with choclate something that would knock her off that big butt of hers.

That link with the celebs and ******s :x I'm sure they're not all true. After seeing the man Eddie Murphy was caught with, I'm sure he thought that was a woman. Legitimately looks like a female.

Wait, serious question.......

I'm not gay, but if I took that thing home and smashed, would I have to say "no homo" beforehand or after??
People willing to go to this extent of body transformation should be institutionalized.
Why? Because you don't agree with what they are doing? Okay.
Wait, serious question.......

I'm not gay, but if I took that thing home and smashed, would I have to say "no homo" beforehand or after??
I've noticed a lot of this. People calling her a thing, or it. The correct term, as of now, if her and she. Or if you really must; s/he. Reducing a person to an "it" or a "thing" is a bit rude. 
That surgeon did fantastic work...

I support the LGBT but if you weren't born with the female anatomy then you're not a legit female
What makes a female legitimate, to your standards?

LOLWUT? He said it right in his post man... Being born with female anatomy is what makes you a legitimate female.[/quote]
being born with a vagina and not a penis and the doctor slapping you on the *** saying  you got a healthy baby girl 

Last edited:

LOLWUT? He said it right in his post man... Being born with female anatomy is what makes you a legitimate female.
Says who though? 

Which is the point I was getting at. 

Says who? LMFAO.

The entire medical community son. WOWWWWWWWW[/quote]
That post is just like saying "because science" when someone asks you how the Earth was created. 

also peep her hairline

:rofl: shes a secretary. her hands are soft. little hands. she just seems outgoing,  willing to go anywhere. i havent seen her feet yet. ill def look at her chin. she sounds girly laughs girly. fellas i just need her to show me what she got thats all once we do that then im at ease with myself. so help me facilitate this transaction. im thinking of getting a  rose with choclate something that would knock her off that big butt of hers.
if she drinks let that henny flow. I KNOW for a fact if u share a bottle or two of that u gettin in them boxers or panties THAT NIGHT
Also hit up a drive in u AT THE VERY LEAST bout to feel up on that "thang" in a drive in movie
OR go take her to a spa the one where u gotta get naked and THEN u gonna see the goods
Better yet take her swimming hard to hide the tuck under in a bikini

LOLWUT? He said it right in his post man... Being born with female anatomy is what makes you a legitimate female.

Says who though? 

Which is the point I was getting at. 

Says who? LMFAO.

The entire medical community son. WOWWWWWWWW

That post is just like saying "because science" when someone asks you how the Earth was created. 

:nerd:

No, its not.

Thats ish is pretty black and white, bro.

If you come out the womb with a penis you're a boy, you got a vagina you're a female.

Last edited:
dudes just arguing to argue 
mean.gif
. i think the majority of people have no issue with gay rights or the gay community , the issue people are having is that these transgender are going out tricking straight men into relationships with them and pulling a crying game on them later. i couldnt blame a dude for getting tricked but i also wouldnt blame a dude for snapping and doing something he might see jail for either. 

if she drinks let that henny flow. I KNOW for a fact if u share a bottle or two of that u gettin in them boxers or panties THAT NIGHT
Also hit up a drive in u AT THE VERY LEAST bout to feel up on that "thang" in a drive in movie
OR go take her to a spa the one where u gotta get naked and THEN u gonna see the goods
Better yet take her swimming hard to hide the tuck under in a bikini
The funny thing is were at the bar and i dont drink heavy. at most i would drink a wine cooler. but she was drinking henny and her eyes were supper tinnnnnie all i know is she like grind and she aint got no shame. you have some intresting pointers. yea but what sucks is im not they type of dude that makes the move cause i dont want to get smacked. i just talk or i look at her mouth when she talk and if she plant me one then i go for the goodies. im not the guy that will invade a mommys space. unless she try to grab my junk then i grab hers. since this is the 3rd date i think physical contact might be necessary not alot. but you know a kiss on the cheek the neck and if she say the key word to me then but i would be skeptical i hope i dont get lured somewhere to get robbed

get your quoting skills on point guys.

Last edited:
I seriously wonder with you guys, why must you know about things such as this to get further into a topic? My sexual preference and amount of children is going to prove your point? I mean come on now.
how about u answer the question. so everyone can give it a rest. nobody is gonna knock you. we just curious this the year 2013 everyone is coming out now.

No it's not.

I don't know what you're getting at man.

Even kindergarteners know this c'mon sonnn
If we look at the United States alone, once an individual changes their sex they are legally now that sex. So if I got a sex change and became a woman, I would now legally be called a woman. There are only three states that have refused to accept this, and will not change the sex on your birth certificate. Tennessee, Idaho, and Ohio. So unless you live in one of the three states listed, a sex change makes you a "legit female." Unless, you know, the law doesn't apply to you.

As well as the fact that there are no laws stating that being a transgender makes you some other class. So you cannot say that they are "its" or "things" or whatever, because the fact of the matter is, legally, they get to choose their calling. Which will be towards their new sex more times than not. 

To YOU she may not be a "legit female," and that is why I originally stated "what is a legit female, by your standards?" Because that is exactly what it is. Your standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom