NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she drinks let that henny flow. I KNOW for a fact if u share a bottle or two of that u gettin in them boxers or panties THAT NIGHT

Also hit up a drive in u AT THE VERY LEAST bout to feel up on that "thang" in a drive in movie

OR go take her to a spa the one where u gotta get naked and THEN u gonna see the goods

Better yet take her swimming hard to hide the tuck under in a bikini

The funny thing is were at the bar and i dont drink heavy. at most i would drink a wine cooler. but she was drinking henny and her eyes were supper tinnnnnie all i know is she like grind and she aint got no shame. you have some intresting pointers. yea but what sucks is im not they type of dude that makes the move cause i dont want to get smacked. i just talk or i look at her mouth when she talk and if she plant me one then i go for the goodies. im not the guy that will invade a mommys space. unless she try to grab my junk then i grab hers. since this is the 3rd date i think physical contact might be necessary not alot. but you know a kiss on the cheek the neck and if she say the key word to me then but i would be skeptical i hope i dont get lured somewhere to get robbed
well the hand on the thigh move has always worked for me? just rest it in her thigh and rub as yall talking and then slowly inch ur way up. but of course only works if she has on a skirt or something. I would say just do the swimming thing offer to hit up the pool or hit up the beach. I mean yall seem to get along so even if it really is a dude yall can still be cool friends

No it's not.

I don't know what you're getting at man.

Even kindergarteners know this c'mon sonnn

If we look at the United States alone, once an individual changes their sex they are legally now that sex. So if I got a sex change and became a woman, I would now legally be called a woman. There are only three states that have refused to accept this, and will not change the sex on your birth certificate. Tennessee, Idaho, and Ohio. So unless you live in one of the three states listed, a sex change makes you a "legit female." Unless, you know, the law doesn't apply to you.

As well as the fact that there are no laws stating that being a transgender makes you some other class. So you cannot say that they are "its" or "things" or whatever, because the fact of the matter is, legally, they get to choose their calling. Which will be towards their new sex more times than not. 

To YOU she may not be a "legit female," and that is why I originally stated "what is a legit female, by your standards?" Because that is exactly what it is. Your standards.
i get what ur saying but its flawed logic.
would we say michael jackson was white or black if he wanted change from being a black man to white man on his birth certificate?
would u consider him white or black if he was allowed to change it?

Oh okay, so the women who were born with male genitalia are now men? 

No, they aren't. They just get corrective surgery. 

The whole "if you were born with a penis" argument is not on point.

nerd.gif

No, its not.

Thats ish is pretty black and white, bro.

If you come out the womb with a penis you're a boy, you got a vagina you're a female.

See: Hermaphrodite

No it's not.

I don't know what you're getting at man.

Even kindergarteners know this c'mon sonnn
If we look at the United States alone, once an individual changes their sex they are legally now that sex. So if I got a sex change and became a woman, I would now legally be called a woman. There are only three states that have refused to accept this, and will not change the sex on your birth certificate. Tennessee, Idaho, and Ohio. So unless you live in one of the three states listed, a sex change makes you a "legit female." Unless, you know, the law doesn't apply to you.

As well as the fact that there are no laws stating that being a transgender makes you some other class. So you cannot say that they are "its" or "things" or whatever, because the fact of the matter is, legally, they get to choose their calling. Which will be towards their new sex more times than not. 

To YOU she may not be a "legit female," and that is why I originally stated "what is a legit female, by your standards?" Because that is exactly what it is. Your standards.
i get what ur saying but its flawed logic.
would we say michael jackson was white or black if he wanted change from being a black man to white man on his birth certificate?
would u consider him white or black if he was allowed to change it?
You are allowed to change it. His skin, and features were white last time I saw him. If I didn't know who he was, I would presume he was a white man. So yes, I would consider him white if he were to change his race title.

i have yet to here " folks ,oh dear, your daughter was born with a penis " during a birth. 

I can't really get inside the mind of someone who's transgender like that to understand it, so I would never judge someone who has to either dress as the opposite sex or undergo HRT and surgery to change.

What I do have a problem with is when that person isn't upfront about their original gender when they meet someone and it gets romantic/intimate, whatever. They might get gassed off of being able to pass for the gender they want to be but that other person has a right to know what they're about to get into (literally).

Last edited:
I hate people that defend nonsense with obscure exceptions.

A woman is born with a vagina. There are exceptions but most gray area is just an enlarged ****oris.

Im not respecting this garbage and stop grouping them with gays they arent gay. Its equivalent to a black person wanting to be white.

I hate people that defend nonsense with obscure exceptions.

A woman is born with a vagina. There are exceptions but most gray area is just an enlarged ****oris.

Im not respecting this garbage and stop grouping them with gays they arent gay. Its equivalent to a black person wanting to be white.
crazy is as crazy does.

dudes still trying to justify this crazy ****

if I wake up next week nd tell people im a giraffe born inside a humans body im in the nut house by friday

but dudes wanna explain how this garbage makes sense

dudes still trying to justify this crazy ****

if I wake up next week nd tell people im a giraffe born inside a humans body im in the nut house by friday

but dudes wanna explain how this garbage makes sense

Try again when you have a better comparison

Of course people in this thread said they'd hit.

This should be illegal imo.

The whole "You defend gay/transgender rights so you must be gay" thing is so pathetically childish.

maybe i've been sheltered but I honestly dont know any straight cats that support the gay lifestyle/get up in arms defending it, at the most dudes just dont give a **** as long as it isnt all in their face

for the record i dont hate anyone

I have no issue with homosexuals being able to marry or being treated as people

I do have an issue with men becoming women and vice versa and parents letting lil boys go to school in female clothing etc if that makes me a bad guy so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom