NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too would have been fooled. Would have been eating the booty till I realized something was wrong.

And this is why I like to get down with the lights dim or a tv on in the background. :smh: u could be munching on that thang fron behind, and be like, "oh my god, NUTS used to be here!"

this topic got me thinking. i bumped into a mamita at traffic court and this LADY has curves so i figured let me give it a shot and she gave me those digits. i tex her and we talk alot and then i finally call her after two weeks we meet and she can dance. she was grinding on me. but to make a long story short. she kept going to the bathroom alot. i hope she aint a dude. if she women ill eat that bootie.

laugh.gif
@ dude who said hes going to start asking for baby photos that's real talk.
im going to try that tues night but what if she uses one of her home girl photos ?

this topic got me thinking. i bumped into a mamita at traffic court and this LADY has curves so i figured let me give it a shot and she gave me those digits. i tex her and we talk alot and then i finally call her after two weeks we meet and she can dance. she was grinding on me. but to make a long story short. she kept going to the bathroom alot. i hope she aint a dude. if she women ill eat that bootie.

Did they go to men's or women's ?

Did they go to men's or women's ?
you know i couldnt notice because we was in a bar and it was packed all i know is she has hips. all i know is we were talking and she said she was pregnant, so hopefuly im in the clear. cause i would NEVER mess with a girl that was a man to me thats just homosexual. im just  going to ask her for her babie photos or you think her drivers license might have her sex on there.

Last edited:

Avy to post ratio....

I dont know what that has to do with being a transsexual, more than likely she was doing bumps in the restroom.

Man dudes are getting caught willingly too ..

Not checking the twitter bios or nothing ..

Blind thirst ..

So I understand that transgendered people feel like they are in the wrong body. Born a male but on the inside a female, born a female but on the inside a male. So technically they are not gay even though they are attracted to the same sex b/c inside they are the opposite sex.

My question is about their mates/spouses. Does that make their spouse gay knowing full well who they originally were, or is that another technicality? Like why would a straight male/female date a transgender. That part I don't understand and I'm not being funny but would like some insight on that.

Last edited:
So I understand that transgendered people feel like they are in the wrong body. Born a male but inside a female, born a female but inside a male. So technically they are not gay even though they are attracted to the same sex b/c inside they are the opposite sex. My question is about their mates/spouses. Does that make their spouse gay knowing full well who they originally were, or is that another technicality? Like why would a straight male/female date a transgender. That part I don't understand and I'm not being funny but would like some insight on that.

You can "feel" like the Queen of England, that doesn't make it so.

Man dudes are getting caught willingly too ..

Not checking the twitter bios or nothing ..

Blind thirst ..
i mean she doesnt have a face book or instagram. i checked her email and the trail goes cold. i dont know what to do. we gonna chill tuesday. something doesnt feel right. i mean everywhere we go dudes stare at her. she did say she was a tom boy and she dated a girl once.

you know i couldnt notice because we was in a bar and it was packed all i know is she has hips. all i know is we were talking and she said she was pregnant, so hopefuly im in the clear. cause i would NEVER mess with a girl that was a man to me thats just homosexual. im just  going to ask her for her babie photos or you think her drivers license might have her sex on there.
pregnant girls in the club dancing ? well if you smash u dont got to pull out

Wait, serious question.......

I'm not gay, but if I took that thing home and smashed, would I have to say "no homo" beforehand or after??

na she had kid a while ago. (she doesnt even look like she had a kid)  my problem is this were dancing and she puts her tank on my twinkie and she went up and down. so why not complete the task and go to a room. why have me wait... am i missing something or did i miss the window. she hit me up this morning. we def oing back out but i dont know...

Wait, serious question.......

I'm not gay, but if I took that thing home and smashed, would I have to say "no homo" beforehand or after??
i think if u know its a man and they look good and u smash then that would consider u special. becuase its a DUDE. if u didnt know and u smashed u get a free pass but keep it to urself.

That surgeon did fantastic work...

I support the LGBT but if you weren't born with the female anatomy then you're not a legit female

That surgeon did fantastic work...

I support the LGBT but if you weren't born with the female anatomy then you're not a legit female
to me its like a fake pair of yeezys compared to authentic pair. at the end of the day we know which one we want.

na she had kid a while ago. (she doesnt even look like she had a kid)  my problem is this were dancing and she puts her tank on my twinkie and she went up and down. so why not complete the task and go to a room. why have me wait... am i missing something or did i miss the window. she hit me up this morning. we def oing back out but i dont know...
can u get some pics or throw her name out there so the NT detectives can get to work

can u get some pics or throw her name out there so the NT detectives can get to work
i would but people that dont have an account can view her pics. i wish nt was a private community. but i tell you what im gonna ask her if shes cool with it, im gonna say hey my friends think i cant pull beautiful women but i need you to prove them wrong so i would like to take a front pic (to get her face) and the back to get those hips and that bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom