NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

That Creme Brulee is good but way better on draft (but I guess that goes for any beer 
laugh.gif
)

^Yeah definitely. Probably bringing mostly canned stuff though. How was week 1 btw? No spoilers please :lol:

Finally drank the one Backwoods Bastard I had in my fridge. Underwhelming is an understatement.
All I got from it was boozy, dark fruit. Like a Belgian dubbel. Seemed to be super carbed for a BA beer.
Live and learn.

First time trying a chocolate stout type beer ... figure why not ... It's not bad ... it's smooth ... and has a nice deep chocolate flavor/taste ... slightly sweet too. It's good but not my type of beer. Also only 5% alcohol .. for this size I need more!

Excellent Stout, they were one of my first craft beer experiences

Sold it at a pizza shop I worked at and scooped a 5 finger discount :lol:

First time trying a chocolate stout type beer ... figure why not ... It's not bad ... it's smooth ... and has a nice deep chocolate flavor/taste ... slightly sweet too. It's good but not my type of beer. Also only 5% alcohol .. for this size I need more!
That stuff is good but sweet. As you said at the 5%, it's too much. The need to make that in like 12%!

With that said, mix that half and half with the Banana Bread beer and you're in for a treat. 
laugh.gif

This is cool.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...stout-goose-island-united-20150417-story.html

As each team progresses through another round of the playoffs, a new variant from Goose’s heralded Bourbon County family will be tapped. Goose Island says the following beers will be served: First Round, Bourbon County Stout; Second Round, Bourbon County Coffee; Third Round, Bourbon County Vanilla Rye; Finals, Bourbon County Proprietor's.

The price isn't cool. At all. Stadium pricing blows, but if you are forking over money for playoff tickets, are you really worried about pricing on your beer?

http://allaboutbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015_Collab_GreenTeaIPA_22oz_WEB.jpg[img]

havent tried much stone lately but this was really good the other day. doesnt taste like 9%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom