NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

just snagged this neon sign for my future man cave

Next time I am in the state of Indiana I am going to have to look for some 3 Floyds

I've only been to Indiana once, driving through at 2am to get to Chicago. I will go to Indiana at least once more, if only to try and scoop some 3F. Dark Lord Day is on my bucket list as well. Anyone on the board been to DLD?

Just got back from indy, picked up a few things.
Sucks you couldn't get any Gumballhead, there's a drought going on right now.

Been trying to find a 1/2 barrel of it without any luck. :frown:

For anyone looking for 3 Floyds stuff, I live in Indianapolis.

We could work out a trade or something if you'd like.

Last edited:
Just got back from indy, picked up a few things.

Let me know what you would like bro. I live in Western North Carolina if theres anything you want I'll trade for some 3F. check out bruisin-ales.com if theres anything you like there let me know.

Let me know what you would like bro. I live in Western North Carolina if theres anything you want I'll trade for some 3F. check out bruisin-ales.com if theres anything you like there let me know.

Smutty Nose Finest Kind
Southern Tier 2X IPA
Sweetwater IPA
He'Brew Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A.
Anything rare from Victory (Moonglow, Helios, Storm King, Yakima Glory)
Anything rare from Stone (Old Vertical Epics, Smoked Porters, RIS

I'm interested in pretty much every IPA/DIPA.

As far as 3Floyds beers go that are decently available around Indy:
Artic Panzer Wolf
Mokolo Milk Stout
Apocolypse Cow
Gumballhead
Alpha King
Robert The Bruce
Gorch Fock

Could probably find a Behemoth or Dreadnaught if I looked around enough.

Last edited:

I'm in Minnesota, totally been wanting to try some 3F. I've only had their Broo Doo which was amazing fresh, and Dreadnaught, which again was outstanding. I've got access to Southern Tier, and Victory. Stone I'd have to drive to Minneapolis to locate. Could hook you up with some Surly too, since it's just a MN thing. PM me:nerd:

Smutty Nose Finest Kind
Southern Tier 2X IPA
Sweetwater IPA
He'Brew Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A.
Anything rare from Victory (Moonglow, Helios, Storm King, Yakima Glory)
Anything rare from Stone (Old Vertical Epics, Smoked Porters, RIS

I'm interested in pretty much every IPA/DIPA.

As far as 3Floyds beers go that are decently available around Indy:
Artic Panzer Wolf
Mokolo Milk Stout
Apocolypse Cow
Gumballhead
Alpha King
Robert The Bruce
Gorch Fock

Could probably find a Behemoth or Dreadnaught if I looked around enough.

I would like to try all of those at least once lol. Is the price on single bottles super high?

I can get everything on that list for you except fot the He'Brew. I can do like mix your own six packs or get like two of each for you? Up to you. PM me

Headed to one of the best pizza joints/beer bars in Kansas City tonight for my birthday...Waldo Pizza.

They haven't updated their beer lists in a couple of weeks, so I'm hoping they maybe still have the 2011 Breakfast Stout on tap...

http://www.waldopizza.net/beerwine/draught-beer.html

And also the Stillwater X Mikkeller Two Gypsies Our Side...

http://www.waldopizza.net/beerwine/bottled-beer.html

Picked up a bottle of New Belgium's collab with G. Love, Peach Porch Lounger, over the weekend. Haven't tried it yet.

Headed to one of the best pizza joints/beer bars in Kansas City tonight for my birthday...Waldo Pizza.

They haven't updated their beer lists in a couple of weeks, so I'm hoping they maybe still have the 2011 Breakfast Stout on tap...

http://www.waldopizza.net/beerwine/draught-beer.html

And also the Stillwater X Mikkeller Two Gypsies Our Side...

http://www.waldopizza.net/beerwine/bottled-beer.html

Picked up a bottle of New Belgium's collab with G. Love, Peach Porch Lounger, over the weekend. Haven't tried it yet.

Thats a nice list for a pizza joint.

Yeah i was hoping to get some while i was there but the liqour store i stopped at was out. I pick up some everytime I visit my brother-in-law in Fishers. I'm hoping i can get someone to trade me some bombers from RRB for a 6 pack :nerd:

I have had an amazing week as far as beer drinking goes.

Had Stone 16th Anniversary, Goose Island Matilda, 3Floyds Moloko yesterday.

Had Founders KBS and CBS, Bell's Oracle and 3Floyds Zes Zes Zes & Gumballhead today at this bar's 1 year anniversary party

I have had an amazing week as far as beer drinking goes.

Had Stone 16th Anniversary, Goose Island Matilda, 3Floyds Moloko yesterday.

Had Founders KBS and CBS, Bell's Oracle and 3Floyds Zes Zes Zes & Gumballhead today at this bar's 1 year anniversary party

Yikes, thats one heck of a line up for quality brews. Its beer week in Asheville and there are 10+ huge beer festivals with over 50 breweries in the next 45 days. Can't wait. :nthat:

Tonight went to Duck Rabbit Head pint night downtown and it was a blast. Best part was for 15 bucks you got all you can drink plus a pint glass from DRH. So after 3 pints it was drinking for free haha.

I was looking at that too. Those are some damn decent prices for what they're serving up. If they still have 2011 FBS thats a win in itself!

The 2011 KBS was long gone unfortunately, much like I suspected it would be.

Did have the Stillwater X Mikkeller Two Gypsies Our Side though. It was really, really good. And only $14.95 for a 750. I think it retails for $10-12 in liquor stores, so that's a hell of a deal.

There are about 10 beer specialty places within 5 mins of my home... Problem is, they all have a plethora of beers not found at other places... The problem is for my liver and wallet... Pretty much every brewery and damn near beer that ships to Michigan is sold with walking distance of my home.

Back
Top Bottom