NT what color is this dress

NT what color is this dress?

• black/blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white/gold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I bet there a jealous gf or wife like what chick you buy that for.... i aint got no color change dress....

Thought this thread would've died along time ago, since this is becoming old news now

"The website that sells this dress doesn't have a gold and white option. It is ****** lighting but the dress is blue and black. The black doesn't look black because it's a **** photo on a potato quality phone. We could color correct the original photo til next year and get what ever color we wanted doesn't mean the real dress is that color."

Okay there's the explanation. Case closed. 

it baffles me that people actually think like this. I want to know who actually said to themselves "I've got this ambiguous picture of a dress that's gonna make the internet go nuts, but I'm gonna save it until the anniversary of an incident that took place in 2012 to distract people from remembering it." I honestly view this as a fluke and no one anticipated it getting as popular as it did.

Don't get it twisted, I'm all for a good conspiracy theory (coach pop planned for the a/c to go out in game 1) but no one can plan a dress going viral.

W7rG6Lh.png

Salvation Army uses ‘The Dress’ to send powerful message about domestic violence

dress7n-1-web.jpg
SALVATION ARMY[h2]The Salvation Army in South Africa posted a photo to their Twitter account of a battered woman wearing 'The Dress' for its campaign to end domestic abuse.[/h2]

The Salvation Army is using the infamous dress that polarized the Internet last week to send a powerful and clear message about domestic violence.

“Why is it so hard to see black and blue?” the international movement’s South African arm tweeted Friday, along with a striking photo of a battered woman, wearing the now-distinct gold-and-white dress.

The beaten blonde is covered in black-and-blue welts, representing one out of six victims of abuse, according to the Salvation Army’s campaign to end the mistreatment.

“The only illusion is if you think it was her choice,” the message reads.

Last edited:
Salvation Army uses ‘The Dress’ to send powerful message about domestic violence

dress7n-1-web.jpg
SALVATION ARMY

[h2]The Salvation Army in South Africa posted a photo to their Twitter account of a battered woman wearing 'The Dress' for its campaign to end domestic abuse.[/h2]

The Salvation Army is using the infamous dress that polarized the Internet last week to send a powerful and clear message about domestic violence.
“Why is it so hard to see black and blue?” the international movement’s South African arm tweeted Friday, along with a striking photo of a battered woman, wearing the now-distinct gold-and-white dress.
The beaten blonde is covered in black-and-blue welts, representing one out of six victims of abuse, according to the Salvation Army’s campaign to end the mistreatment.
“The only illusion is if you think it was her choice,” the message reads.

Buzz Killington.
Debbie Downer.

Back
Top Bottom