NT what Headphones you rock?

I have Beats Solo's that I like. Im not a huge audio head so the Beats work well for me. I used to have the S4i but the damn thing broke on me. 
indifferent.gif
I was a bit careless, but they were amazing headphones. I preferred wearing them over the Beats.

I needed a cheap running pair of headphones so I grabbed these for $20 at Radio Shack:

SHQ1000_28-IMS-global

For $20...

eek.gif

Better than I expected. These will suffice.
pimp.gif
Also sweatproof, whatever that means.
laugh.gif
I like these bought harder it find in person besides ordering them...

Anybody got these?

http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/SHO9207_28/oneill-over-ear-black/specifications

guys i need help finding some good headphones in the 50-100 dollar price range. any recommendations would be appreciated 

Last edited:
I have Denon AH D600 headphones coupled to a FiiO E07K portable amp that is playing Apple Lossless tracks from a 160gb iPod Classic. The music sounds good. I don't have many references to base my opinions but the sound is pretty clear even if played at high volume with bass that never sounds muddy. The vocals on tracks are super clear and sound crisp. I find myself hearing things I never have before and the cans are super comfortable (albeit large as they are 50mm). I'm happy with my headphones but I would not be as happy if I paid anything close to retail.

guys i need help finding some good headphones in the 50-100 dollar price range. any recommendations would be appreciated 

Amazon product ASIN B0094S36RI
i got these over the sony mdrv6 ... kinda cant walk with it cuz it will loosen jack from the headphones(i wear a jacket due to it being winter) it also does hurt my bottom ear after a while but not as bad as others i do like the case and controls.. i shouldve gotten all balck cux da white / black combo i am no longer feeling it sorta

Boring?
mean.gif

Because they didn't raise the lows and highs a ridiculous amount the way headphones like Beats do? You're listening to artificially enhanced music. The best headphones are supposed to have a flat response in order to reproduce the sounds the way they were intended to sound when the music was mastered.

Same type of dudes to put two 15s in the trunk, leave the stock speakers, and turn up the bass in your car.

mean.gif

But then again all you guys probably do is listen to rap with these so it's understandable. All you need is a cheap pair of headphones with the most bass.
way to come off like a pompous snob. a self-proclaimed audiophile no doubt. you sound like one of those "mp3s are so dirty, either flac or live is the only acceptable means of enjoying music! HMPH!" types. and way to typecast rap. as a music producer myself, i understand the importance of flat response and EQ especially while mixing and mastering and composing a beat. but please... believe me, when im on set #3 and about to go do fullcourt suicides THEN start my 300 shot workout... i need pumping bass and overdriven highs to keep the clarity and give me that boost.

in short... get over yourself.

also on topic, im surprised only @GreatestGoliath has mentioned Munitio. I love all of their products from their headphones to their earbuds. you guys should really check them out when you get a chance. they definitely take dumps on beats and monster and the like. however, dont get these for studio quality clarity. they have a much flatter response than the aforementioned brands overall but that nudge in low end is still there. theyre fun headphones period.

So wat da best for 50-100$. Dat is good for tuning. Outside noise to study..

Just copied these... not bad...

But I really need a good in ear bud for working out...

$350 max
Shure SE215. Form-fitting and bassy or if you wanna go cheaper, buy Meelec M6P. I personally wouldn't spend too much because:

1) Sweat might get into the nozzles.

2) Accidental cord pull.

3) Sound quality is not a huge factor while your working out, unless you want it for other uses.

Last edited:
Shure SE215. Form-fitting and bassy or if you wanna go cheaper, buy Meelec M6P. I personally wouldn't spend too much because:

1) Sweat might get into the nozzles.

2) Accidental cord pull.

3) Sound quality is not a huge factor while your working out, unless you want it for other uses.

Copy!!.. thanx...

Keep the advice coming guys

Wifey copped me these couple weeks ago. I love them!

I really like them...

But riding the train in nyc with these got my head on a damn swivel !!! :lol:

"...stick up kids are out to taaxxxx.."
~ Greg Nice

Yeah I get that feeling sometimes... But oh well, nature of the beast.

I gave my girl my OG Studios. She loves them also!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom