NT what Headphones you rock?

Earbuds have been awful during flights. Finally decided on a pair of Demon ah-1100d headphones. The sound is amazing for the price.

earbuds are definitely awful for a long flight, don't know how some people can keep that thing in 7-8 hours even if it is noise cancellation. my personal recommendation for a flight is the sony mdr-1. quite pricey but damb, the sound/noise cancellation is :smokin

So I think it's my phone's headphone jack that is causing the playback in one ear only since I tried with different headphones. Waiting for those air fi head phones to get in

Any recommendations on wireless over the ear headphones. Looking to use it in the gym. Ear buds just don't fit right.

I heard that the new SMS ( 50 cent ) headphones are decent when it comes to being gym headphones. Light, wireless, sweat proof, and have cups with a special material that is easily washable. But, I'm not sure about sound quality. They aren't going to be on the level of some vmoda, ath, or sennheiser cans, but if you have heard beats I'd imagine they are similar.

My lg tones are starting to wear out any affordable blue tooth joints out there for the gym? I see there are some Chinese knockoff tones for 8-10 bucks on amazon was thinking of copping or just shell out 50 for some new tones

My $2.00 samsung headphones are good enough from the Chinese resellers on amazon.com

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a good set if on ear headphones, I recommend the vmoda m80s. Grabbed a pair for $110 on amazon, which is $100 off. They are damn near all medal, super durable, and sound fantastic for some on ear headphones. Just thought I'd through that out there .

Got the wireless matte black beats, worth every penny. 

They're on ebay for a good bit under retail.

Got the wireless matte black beats, worth every penny. 

They're on ebay for a good bit under retail.

I love mine. My girl got me the Platinum ones :wow: I get compliments everywhere I go.

I got my girl the wireless Power Beats too, she loves them!

I had been trying to locate a pair of Shure 1540s to at least preview in-store, but that proved to be a fail. Not even J&R, with their huge section of headphones to test out, had a pair to sample.

Down the block, I believe was Guitar World, and they had a room where I sampled some headphones and the best pair I found just happened to be the cheapest of the bunch. Sennheiser HD203 @ $50 won me over that day.

I've had them a few months now, they're still awesome, although the wire is extremely long. As I understand, these are more for home use.

Thread looks to be dead in the water, but those Sennheisers I picked up seem to be failing. Volume is slipping and the connection cuts in and out :smh:

And since I still haven't tested the Shures, I'm over them. I'm "settling" for these beauties

m50x4.jpg

AT just came out with those M70x but those M50's are beautiful.

I'm probably gonna pick up some M-Audio Q40s soon. Wanted to stay sub-100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom