NT what Headphones you rock?

I just read about the M70X. Sounds great, but I've held these (the black pair), wore them in the store for almost a half hour and I was in heaven. And that blue/tan is pure sex.

Anyone have any recommendations on some over the ear ones for watching TV? I want wireless with preferably and optical.

I got some Beats Studio Wireless open-box @ bestbuy

Originally I had some Bose Sound true in-ears with quiet comfort buds. Bass uprgade from a little plastic piece. The mic went out and best buy let me replace them 1-year later. I exchanged Bose in-ears twice after that from a broken headphone connector.

I got fed up and tried powerbeats2. They lacked the bass and clarity of Bose sound trues. Mainly because of the QC earbuds I used.

Traded power beats2 for V-MODA XS. Great sound but lacked the bass I wanted. I heard a lot of good reviews on beats solo 2 in comparison to the V-MODA XS so I traded for them.

The solo 2 is very nice all around. Portability, comfort, build, and especially sound is great. Bass nice and tight. Vocals are clear and overall sound is warm. Pretty good for 172 which is what I paid. I've seen them for as low as 150 out the door.

I really didn't want to break the bank but I saw a great deal on an open box pair of beats studio wireless.

I tried my buddys vmoda M100 and they are great but the price difference of 50 dollars swayed me into getting the Beats Studio wireless.

After a week of using them ... I'll give my thoughts. So far this has been my headphone journey lol.

Anyone here that can help me out with getting wireless headphones? I've been trying to do research on a pair that performs well + looks good to wear out. Thinking about getting the Momentum 2.0 Wireless.

Do wireless headphones actually work without a hitch (for the most part)?  Like they work just as smoothly as the wired ones?

Last edited:
You want over the ears, ear buds, the LG around the neck ones or what? Over ears I'd recommend Bluedio R+8s and yes they work without issue for me, if it's straight uninterrupted line of sight you get way more than the 35ft range too

Over the ear. I want to get it mostly for studying (noise canceling/noise isolation). Can spend up to ~500ish.

I'll check out the R+8s. Btw what happens if the signal gets dropped? The music doesn't just start playing out loud on your macbook/iphone right?

Been rocking these for the last 2months no issues. Monster isport wireless , had another brand before only lasted two days battery died and wouldn't hold a charge, different brand tho. Monster isport is good so far , only gripe is the distance is not to great like 20-25ft Max. Sounds is on point and the fitment is good.

Last edited:
I got the whole beats collection last year

Wireless powerbeats are great
Wireless studios are awesome
Beats pro is good but is just for style
Solos 2are good but there too tight on my head
Only the studios are not durable broke a pair T-Mobile gave me a new one no coast

unless u just want the "look at me! i got beats" effect... avoid them crappy things. so much better out there for so much less.

Beats improved a little from the last gen models but they white washed the bass which I hate but they have to appeal to the masses

unless u just want the "look at me! i got beats" effect... avoid them crappy things. so much better out there for so much less.
Well, you know people want that effect so yea

But yea for me just those Default Apple Headphones that came with my IPOD.

When those break, I will do what I have always done, walk into the Apple store and exchange them for a new pair.

Last edited:
so much better out there for so much less
lgSDkvC.gif

trust me when i say NOBODY saw that joke coming. nobody. and a shoe with better cushion than the lebron X? point em out. adidas boost shoes are literally the only competition. and supras cost like $70. so thats a fail as well. but i mean u tried, good job good effort. beats are trash. and everybody know it lol. they just have the "look at me" factor. but really they dont even have that anymore becuz theyre SO common.

trust me when i say NOBODY saw that joke coming. nobody. and a shoe with better cushion than the lebron X? point em out. adidas boost shoes are literally the only competition. and supras cost like $70. so thats a fail as well. but i mean u tried, good job good effort. beats are trash. and everybody know it lol. they just have the "look at me" factor. but really they dont even have that anymore becuz theyre SO common.

I can find a bunch of kicks that are better than some $200 Lebron space boots

Yawns the point is clearly you got name brand **** so stop yapping like you some bang for your buck fashionista

Last edited:
I can find a bunch of kicks that are better than some $200 Lebron space boots

Yawns the point is clearly you got name brand **** so stop yapping like you some bang for your buck fashionista
space boots? lol u dont hoop. or ur built frail. one or the other. not everyone buys shoes just to post em on instagram and say "look i copped the Jordan (insert #) retroed for the 6th time shoe." call em space boots, but theyre pretty universally known as one of the most comfortable basketball shoes EVER. not to mention... got em all for the low. and its not about bang for ur buck. as we spaek i got $200+ headphones on watching the heat game. which is stil less than almost all of beats line of headphones. its not about that. its about the FACT that beats are trash and you can get much more for your money. i know what i have on my head ***** all over the product ur advocating for at a price a fraction of what ur trying to defend. theres literally no reason to cop beats unless ur looking for the "look what i have factor." 

and from how bunched your panties are... id say you must fit that description. *shrugs* fly your du-rag cape somewhere man, this aint the spot for you

Last edited:
1. If you don't like Lebron kicks it's because you don't play basketball :lol:
2. Beats are trash has nothing to do with the price, begins to explain how much their headphones are and how you can get something better for cheaper :lol:
3. Beats don't have that look at me factor because it's so common but then says someone fits a description :lol:

Stop being so negative it's not good for your health bud

1. If you don't like Lebron kicks it's because you don't play basketball
laugh.gif

2. Beats are trash has nothing to do with the price, begins to explain how much their headphones are and how you can get something better for cheaper
laugh.gif

3. Beats don't have that look at me factor because it's so common but then says someone fits a description
laugh.gif

Stop being so negative it's not good for your health bud
i didnt say if u dont like them, i said YOU calling them space boots mean u dont hoop or are frail. probably both. you made #2 up. i never said beats are trash and it has nothing to do with their price. i said, u they are trash AND u can get more for less. in every post. theyre trash because they sound overprocessed and are built like a cheap toy. they are too expensive becuz despite their shortcomings theyre still the most expensive consumer headphone out. by a considerable margin. if beats cost 100... nobody would complain. ur getting what u pay for. u are not getting what u pay for when msrp for beats studio is $300, and that is not even the wireless version. 

i said YOU fit that description. u keep looking around trying to make it seem like im not talking to you. im talking DIRECTLY TO YOU. YOU fit the description of a frail dude who cops based on whats popular and cant be told any different. im saying thats what YOU come off as, not "someone." and what does beats losing the look at me factor have to do with fitting a description anyways? bruh wtf 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom