NT what Headphones you rock?

Might sell my px. Aesthetics played a part in why i got them... not wise, i know. Not crazy about the controls either, I'd prefer a touch interface.

Just bought my niece some AirPods 2, her 10th birthday is next Saturday. She’ll have some before me! :smh::lol:

The Philips SHP9500s have really spoiled me. Not only do they sound good, they're easily the most comfortable headphones I've ever used and it's not even close.

Sony WH-H900N? Bose QC35 II? Not touching the Philips in terms of comfort. The earcups are huge so there's zero wearing fatigue. I can and have worn them for hours upon hours.

The only thing is they're open back and the clamping force is minimal so they're really only ideal for home listening. I paired them with a V-Moda Boompro mic to use with my Xbox too.

Can't recommend these enough. Pretty sure they're still in stock on Newegg.

https://m.newegg.com/product/N82E16826138190?m_ver=1

Those SHP9500s have been back in stock.

Thinking about maybe grabbing some since they'll probably be gone forever. Would be a nice beater pair.

i just recently got a KZ ES4 and wow these are crazy good. idk the exact retail but i got this for $6 with free shipping.

Bose Noise Cancellation Bluetooth joints. Believe there is a newer model out currently.
Edit: Quiet Comfort 35 (name)
124AA03C-582B-465C-8543-CDE7028A47A8.jpeg

Last edited:
been using the samsung buds for the gym... its not my go to headphones but just use it for the convenience really.. they are pretty decent too

i really want the powerbeats pro for work but i cant find them in stock anywhere...
Bose 700 look nice but im not ready to drop $400 for headphones
6332173_sd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom