NT What is the Best NY Borough out of the 5? IN YOUR OPINION?

Manhattan
Long Island
tongue.gif

but if I had to pick a borough to live in and be thrown into any random part of it, my order would be

Manhattan
Queens
Staten Island
Brooklyn
Bronx

Well I'm going to be biased with Brooklyn because I live here.

Then I'll go with Manhattan. The atmosphere is like no other. Walking down 5th Ave yesterday was great. Between all the stores, people, and good lookinggirls walking around,
pimp.gif

Then I'd say the Bronx because of my Yankees (bias again), and then a toss up between Queens and SI (I'm definitely offending many NTers with my lowranking of Queens).

BK because I live here, but when I go hang out to chill def Manhattan. The bars and other spots there are the best in the country.

Whichever place has the best food. I'm from Cali so I really ain't in the know...I'm gonna guess Manhattan has the best grub though just becauseit's the classiest.

Check the sig
grin.gif

I mean like Brooklyn is so ill that we have to compare the hoods within the borough.......[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]FLATBUSH[/color], Bedstuy, Canarsie, Coney island,Brownsville, EastNy and Red hook....Then we have our white hoods like Park slope, Bayridge blah blah blah....We also have one of the most known bridges in the U.S.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Brooklyn,
Most known rappers, just from my area alone in Bed-Stuy
Biggie, Jay,Lil Kim,Mos Def, Fabolous, Talib Kweli, Maino etc.
Have the best pizza.

Brooklyn>Manhatten>Queens>Bronx> Staten Island
i mean seriously check the sig.
Nah son Kweli from Flatbush
we gotta have at least one
roll.gif

Busta, too.

"ain't nothing like a Brooklyn girl" CH
and that quote from some outside of BK

WI chicks FTW
the largest festival parade on the planet that generates so much $ for the city the WI Labor Day Parade
Just the whole WI vibe throughout the summer, Reggae and Soca blairing everywhere at anytime parties almost everynight during the summer
Coney Island (or what was Coney Island)
Brooklyn Cyclones

WI= West Indian or Carribean for those who don't know

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Check the sig
grin.gif

I mean like Brooklyn is so ill that we have to compare the hoods within the borough.......[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]FORT GREENE, FLATBUSH[/color], Bedstuy, Canarsie, Coney island, Brownsville, East Ny and Red hook....Then we have our white hoods like Park slope, Bay ridge blah blah blah....We also have one of the most known bridges in the U.S.
pimp.gif
fixed
wink.gif

Cant wait for summer to come round. and Doesnt Brooklyn have THE BEST steak house in NY. Correct me if I'm wrong someone.

Back
Top Bottom