NT, what is this and why is it outside my apartment? (don't come in if you don't like bugs)

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I was going to say call an exterminator, but since you are in Thailand, call a chef.
roll.gif

wait, there's another NT'er other than me in Thailand 
nerd.gif

btw, set that hive on fire 

you will thank me later 
laugh.gif

wait, there's another NT'er other than me in Thailand 
nerd.gif

btw, set that hive on fire 

you will thank me later 
laugh.gif

Those are pynus erkos or erks for short. The dangerous but harmless pests. Cousin of the stink bug. Like the flea they dont need a mate to multiply. I remember a story about one of these swarm things being found on the bottom of the car and a day later the whole car was missing like a david blaine trick. If it takes you out at least you went down swinging

Those are pynus erkos or erks for short. The dangerous but harmless pests. Cousin of the stink bug. Like the flea they dont need a mate to multiply. I remember a story about one of these swarm things being found on the bottom of the car and a day later the whole car was missing like a david blaine trick. If it takes you out at least you went down swinging

Originally Posted by Pmighty

In that case, set that thing on fire bro. If anything like the stink bug, the scent will attract others

In that case, set that thing on fire bro. If anything like the stink bug, the scent will attract others

Dangerous and harmless at the same time
eek.gif

Dangerous and harmless at the same time
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom