NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

Yeah I saw A Serbian Film a few weeks ago when a thread was made about it
sick.gif
smh.gif
. But other than that I thought An American Crime was disturbing...stuff like that gets to me.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

I heard this movie was pretty effed up in a sick, disgusting way.

Human-Centipede-poster.jpg

this is def a disturbing movie....fam got straight pleasure cutting up ppl like fam from the boston chinatown vid...vol YESSSSSSSSSSS

this is def a disturbing movie....fam got straight pleasure cutting up ppl like fam from the boston chinatown vid...vol YESSSSSSSSSSS

For those of you who've seen Srpski (A Serbian Film,) read some history about the Serbian government.

For those of you who haven't seen it, but plan on it, read about the Serbian government before you indulge.

It's grotesque content aside, many of the film's pivotal "shocks" correlate to something the Serbian government did (or chose not to do) to it's people.

For those of you who've seen Srpski (A Serbian Film,) read some history about the Serbian government.

For those of you who haven't seen it, but plan on it, read about the Serbian government before you indulge.

It's grotesque content aside, many of the film's pivotal "shocks" correlate to something the Serbian government did (or chose not to do) to it's people.

some good mentions in here.

and some obvious garbage.
if the worse thing you've seen is a horror movie about a centipede or zombies........you have a long way to go.

i try and purchase movies of this sort. i enjoy searching out movies outlawed by the states.

some disturbing films i own.

Caligula
Ken Park
Salo'
Shortbus - not necessarily disturbing. shocking maybe. if your homophobic.

as far as srpski "a serbian film," how are you guys watching it? where? dvd?

some good mentions in here.

and some obvious garbage.
if the worse thing you've seen is a horror movie about a centipede or zombies........you have a long way to go.

i try and purchase movies of this sort. i enjoy searching out movies outlawed by the states.

some disturbing films i own.

Caligula
Ken Park
Salo'
Shortbus - not necessarily disturbing. shocking maybe. if your homophobic.

as far as srpski "a serbian film," how are you guys watching it? where? dvd?

Can someone PM me the link to watch a serbian film, i watched the trailer last night but i couldnt have the sound up on the computer cause my family was asleep.

Can someone PM me the link to watch a serbian film, i watched the trailer last night but i couldnt have the sound up on the computer cause my family was asleep.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Yeah, as I was reading before I watched the film it was mentioned there were a lot of political undertones within it. It was a very well made film considering the budget, but I just can't see how an infant or *the most disturbing thing at the end of the film* has any reference to their government. Maybe you can enlighten me on that.

Back
Top Bottom