NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

i decided to remove the link
laugh.gif

just pm me and ill send you the movie lol

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

For those of you who've seen Srpski (A Serbian Film,) read some history about the Serbian government.

For those of you who haven't seen it, but plan on it, read about the Serbian government before you indulge.

It's grotesque content aside, many of the film's pivotal "shocks" correlate to something the Serbian government did (or chose not to do) to it's people.
Yeah, as I was reading before I watched the film it was mentioned there were a lot of political undertones within it. It was a very well made film considering the budget, but I just can't see how an infant or *the most disturbing thing at the end of the film* has any reference to their government. Maybe you can enlighten me on that.
Spoiler [+]
The infant part could be a reference to one of the many orchestrated massacres that happened in Serbia in the last century. Some of the killings focused on children (in an attempt to make the native populations diminish,) so that in later years, different territories would be unable or unwilling to declare independence. The infant scene, imo, was pointing out that even children weren't spared from the political onslaught that happened there.

The disturbing thing at the end of the film symbolizes the cycle starting all over again. However, I noticed that this time, the new main character didn't appear to be drugged, which could say something for the desensitization of Serbia's people.
Spoiler [+]
Thanks for that, but for the second part I was more so referring to the scene where he discovers he's having sex with his own son and his brother is beside him on top of his wife.

Yeah, Philosoraptor, I'd advise to just remove it. As I said, my thread about a month ago was locked for just discussing the damn thing 
eyes.gif

For those of you who've seen Srpski (A Serbian Film,) read some history about the Serbian government.

For those of you who haven't seen it, but plan on it, read about the Serbian government before you indulge.

It's grotesque content aside, many of the film's pivotal "shocks" correlate to something the Serbian government did (or chose not to do) to it's people.
Yeah, as I was reading before I watched the film it was mentioned there were a lot of political undertones within it. It was a very well made film considering the budget, but I just can't see how an infant or *the most disturbing thing at the end of the film* has any reference to their government. Maybe you can enlighten me on that.
Spoiler [+]
The infant part could be a reference to one of the many orchestrated massacres that happened in Serbia in the last century. Some of the killings focused on children (in an attempt to make the native populations diminish,) so that in later years, different territories would be unable or unwilling to declare independence. The infant scene, imo, was pointing out that even children weren't spared from the political onslaught that happened there.

The disturbing thing at the end of the film symbolizes the cycle starting all over again. However, I noticed that this time, the new main character didn't appear to be drugged, which could say something for the desensitization of Serbia's people.
Spoiler [+]
Thanks for that, but for the second part I was more so referring to the scene where he discovers he's having sex with his own son and his brother is beside him on top of his wife.

Yeah, Philosoraptor, I'd advise to just remove it. As I said, my thread about a month ago was locked for just discussing the damn thing 
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif
i remember that thread
laugh.gif

thats how i found out about it lol

4 post in and it was locked
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif
i remember that thread
laugh.gif

thats how i found out about it lol

4 post in and it was locked
ohwell.gif

I watched A Serbian Film last night.

Traumatized for life. Can't really recommend it.

I honestly almost threw up in the end.

I watched A Serbian Film last night.

Traumatized for life. Can't really recommend it.

I honestly almost threw up in the end.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

a serbian film makes everything posted in this thread so far look like sesame street

its seriously the most disturbing movie ever

Im talking about babies getting raped and the whole 9
smh.gif
About to DL right now.

laugh.gif
@ some of the replies in here. Son said Funny Games lol. I guess anon has ALMOST desensitized me completely.

mordumnew.jpg

The ONLY movie I haven't been able to watch in one sitting. One scene literally made me close my Macbook and rethink whether or not I was mentally stable anymore
smh.gif

Watch it. Dare you. Hell I dare you to search it on Google Images.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

a serbian film makes everything posted in this thread so far look like sesame street

its seriously the most disturbing movie ever

Im talking about babies getting raped and the whole 9
smh.gif
About to DL right now.

laugh.gif
@ some of the replies in here. Son said Funny Games lol. I guess anon has ALMOST desensitized me completely.

mordumnew.jpg

The ONLY movie I haven't been able to watch in one sitting. One scene literally made me close my Macbook and rethink whether or not I was mentally stable anymore
smh.gif

Watch it. Dare you. Hell I dare you to search it on Google Images.

Back
Top Bottom