NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

Hole in the wall strip club in bmore.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Manhattan Beach California

strap up or get clapped up around that way, the local goonies don't play and got the yoppas ready.
are you trolling? they get it poppin on the Strand?

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Manhattan Beach California

strap up or get clapped up around that way, the local goonies don't play and got the yoppas ready.
are you trolling? they get it poppin on the Strand?

Yeah I'm trolling. Shootouts and pitching crack in front of Wayne gretzkys house all day long slime

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Brownsville
ENY
South Central

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
funny thing is that I didn't know I lived in the murdercapital of NYC

nah but ENY aint that bad I don't think

Eastttttttttttttt Newww Yorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jordan, worst country I've seen in a long time. Outside of Amman, people are still living that biblical age life.......plus I had to use a portajohn where my only option was used toilet paper

Originally Posted by solarius49

Jordan, worst country I've seen in a long time. Outside of Amman, people are still living that biblical age life.......plus I had to use a portajohn where my only option was used toilet paper

Used toliet paper? Oh my
tired.gif

Wow didn't even realize this was a remix thread.

New Orleans, LA hands down.

Tijuana

On the way to Rosarito the cab broke down in Tijuana and dude had us chillin in this alley for like 15 minutes

Over-The-Rhine in Cincinnati was really terrible but cleaned up a bit recently. But one place I refuse to go to in Cincinnati without police present is Winton Terrace. I did an CJ internship with Cincinnati Police last summer and driving through Winton Terrace was a real eye opener, one scary place...

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Federal Way, Washington

Lol, i used to play ball in a couple leagues in Federal Way. 

More than a few games ended in brawls. Including our championship game when chairs were thrown and the refs just put on their jackets and walked out, on some "F all this" steez. 
Didnt even try to break it up or anything.

Baltimore. Had to cut through the hood to get to Morgan state and seen some things that couldn't have been unseen. Slept with a night light on that whole week.

Downtown Baltimore. In all fairness, I didn't see the rest of Baltimore. But it was seriously depressing.

Some @%@$!@ %%+ Memphis strip club. The whole place was plotting on me and my friends because we were the only ones there with a net worth greater than $200. Luckily the guy who brought us there had a gun on him.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Over-The-Rhine in Cincinnati was really terrible but cleaned up a bit recently. But one place I refuse to go to in Cincinnati without police present is Winton Terrace. I did an CJ internship with Cincinnati Police last summer and driving through Winton Terrace was a real eye opener, one scary place...

alien.gif
did the pig let you play with the sirens?
laugh.gif

This small town about 30 min outside Bahia, Brazil..real dirty looking but it was rich in African culture

@sunshine Cleveland isn't that bad besides some spots in EC and a few projects..Im worried more about the youngins than people 25 and up..just don't be out walking by yourself at night your fine

Back
Top Bottom