NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

Im guessing none of yall ever deployed, Dude who said lebanon knows. A couple places mentioned here are bad, but not GRIMEY,

i would have to say

Afghanistan
Nicaragua (has its reaaally nice and reaaaaly bad)
lil haiti, overtown, liberty city

Ive heard SAO pablo. haiti and kingston are bad, but ive never been to those, soo i cant speak for myself

Colon, Panama...my birthplace....you havent seen nuttin!!

Detroit, one place you dont wanna get lost in after the sun goes down.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Newark and camden and paterson =
sick.gif
smh.gif
ive seen some wild @*$+ in my hometown lol
tired.gif

Certain parts of Medellin, Colombia (my hometown) I remember seein dead bodies in alleys fiends in the street I almost got robbed once getting out of a partyover there but I wasn't alone so the coke head jus dipped but the females made up for the bad parts of the city
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

LORENA-PALACIO--MEDELLIN.jpg

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by djslaparip

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Tenderloin in SF, 70's in Oakland, HP.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

East Oakland

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Hunters Point(San Francisco), Brooklyn, East Oakland, projects in Santa Monica

are yall serious? East Oakland is huge and the value of houses varies greatly...granted, there are certain parts of deep East that you wouldn't want to be at past 10pm, as a person who lives in the 70s, I'd have to say that Oakland is far from the "grimiest" place...

When's the last time you been to Oakland?

born and raised in Oakland, sir...from 35th and Allendale and now living right by Eastmont Mall. the thing is, a handful of people have posted "East Oakland," but I want those folks to name specific parts. To others, people just hear "East Oakland" and they think of it as some monolithic, ramshackle place, but East Oakland is huge, and if you consider that it starts near 1st Avenue (right next to the Oakland Unified School District building) and goes well past 100th ave, then it arguably covers a large portion of the city; and in between those different streets, there more many beautiful neighborhoods that no one outside of Oakland hears about or sees. Same goes for West and North Oakland...i'll be honest, there are a lot of turf affiliations and gangs, but the thing is, you can avoid that petty "my block" +*+$, unless you really lookin for some trouble....so I ask you sir, when was the last time you been through Oakland?

I'm sorry if bay area NTers want to present Oakland as the grimiest spot ever, go ahead, but at as a person who grew up here my entire life, I try to advocate for this city and dispel the negative depictions the media portrays of the city I call home. I'm tired of them....
tired.gif
agree..like i said in my post oakland doesnt look grimey the housing is pretty nice, but just some of the people there are crazy and reckless. Igo down to 69th all the time where the village used to be and the mixed community housing over there is really nice.

Originally Posted by supasaint01

Ive been to north miami when i went to South beach...met a shorty at SoBE liev who from north mia, and she took me back to crib to make it do what it do and i ended up staying until the next night..cats were crazy cool over there. They were just handing me anything i wanted, trees, drinks, other girls...this brooklyn boy LOVES north miami

VA aint about nothing...i was out catching wreck!! however, i did get snuffed one night outside a club for talking crazy by another Bk cat that was moving weight out...SMH, hurt like hell..and one day, imma give him a bullet! but VA is easy as sunday morning and the chicks are loving BK cats

texas soft...hot, but soft!

upstate NY, soft..they think they hard until you pull the blicker...

little rock, AK..ghetto NOT gangster...and their radio stations suck!!! but they girls are popping...

BODY-MORE, MURDERLAND....they dont play anything remotely close to foolishness...the joint is like the wire for real!!!! Grimey aint the word. me and shorty drove out there to see her moms and these dirty bastards broke into her whip (06' Benz Kompressor) and stole the mats..not the car, the MATS!!! SMH

Look, I know that Little Rock might not sound "gangster", but as someone who spent a big part of my life there in the early 90s I remember when thegangs were becoming real hectic. There were even gangs coming in from other states and taking over neighborhoods. People were getting killed by drive-bys everysingle day. Thankfully, today things have changed, and even though some neighborhoods still need some cleaning up, it's definitely not what it used to be.Nowadays you don't even have any real gangsters there anymore because all it is are a bunch of little punks that just claim affiliations instead.

Originally Posted by cOuntrybOygOtHEaT

if you don't believe me, you can find the documetary on the gangs in little rock on youtube.
Dude, that documentary was filmed in 1992.

East Oakland

are yall serious? East Oakland is huge and the value of houses varies greatly...granted, there are certain parts of deep East that you wouldn't want to be at past 10pm, as a person who lives in the 70s, I'd have to say that Oakland is far from the "grimiest" place...

born and raised in Oakland, sir...from 35th and Allendale and now living right by Eastmont Mall. the thing is, a handful of people have posted "East Oakland," but I want those folks to name specific parts. To others, people just hear "East Oakland" and they think of it as some monolithic, ramshackle place, but East Oakland is huge, and if you consider that it starts near 1st Avenue (right next to the Oakland Unified School District building) and goes well past 100th ave, then it arguably covers a large portion of the city; and in between those different streets, there more many beautiful neighborhoods that no one outside of Oakland hears about or sees. Same goes for West and North Oakland...i'll be honest, there are a lot of turf affiliations and gangs, but the thing is, you can avoid that petty "my block" +*+$, unless you really lookin for some trouble....so I ask you sir, when was the last time you been through Oakland?

I'm sorry if bay area NTers want to present Oakland as the grimiest spot ever, go ahead, but at as a person who grew up here my entire life, I try to advocate for this city and dispel the negative depictions the media portrays of the city I call home. I'm tired of them....
tired.gif
I feel you on East Oakland being generalized, but a lot of it is "grimy", and to answer your ? I was in oakland a couple day ago.

East Oakland

tired.gif
I feel you on East Oakland being generalized, but a lot of it is "grimy", and to answer your ? I was in oakland a couple day ago.

I agree that Oakland in general is not as bad as it was...I been there many times and Oakland AS A WHOLE is not that bad...I admit there are certain parts ofit that need some cleaning up, but not AS bad as people are making it out to be.

Durham....i've heard so many stories of people being robbed
laugh.gif
.....makes me wonder how i survived when i passed out outside on Central'scampus.....true story
laugh.gif
....i was drunk as hell

Back
Top Bottom