NT Who would you rather smash?!!?!?

Originally Posted by snugglez55

108h2s5.jpg

willow.jpg

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

epjic5.jpg

roll.gif
 Cmon fam, you cant be serious? Chick look like a pig in a blanket, literally. Can somebody do the thing where they zoom in closer on her face over and over?

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

epjic5.jpg

roll.gif
 Cmon fam, you cant be serious? Chick look like a pig in a blanket, literally. Can somebody do the thing where they zoom in closer on her face over and over?

No lie, I'm tryna be positive today but I really doubt I would be able to get it up. Looks like her box would stink too. 
ohwell.gif

Eh, neither are very attractive, but I will attempt to answer your question, if you are serious.

I'd choose the first because it looks like she is making an ugly face, while the second has an ugly face.

But it is one picture, so maybe other pics will help (or hurt) both cases. IDK.

I'd personally pass on both, unless I was EXTREMELY drunk and it was getting late (then again, some bud and lotion may be the better option still.

i think #2 has to pay to get smashed... you better me making some bread off of that... and seriously i'd rather PH that #@%%*... i'd feel more decent

I would say paper bag it..but then youll get it back from both of them lookin like

guardiola_bag.jpg

so plastic bag number 2 1..for dome.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
At them cannons looking like squirt guns, And really DATMASS?
sick.gif

Both of them girls let me know i did alright with the girls ive gotten with.

Back
Top Bottom