NT you've never failed me.

FDB.
Aren't you an RM? Hope you ain't tryna cuff these broads...seen some good dudes fall victim to these wenches due to pressure.
Keep playing it cool but further your distance from ol girl. Plenty of tail out there pleighboi

And somebody actually asked for it to be taken down?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Niketalk done changed!
mean.gif
because lately that ratatouille looking lame (forgot his SN) been finding the IG's of girls whose pics are posted and dropping the thread links of dude talking about them in their comment section

for no damn reason
That chick ain't yours, you might've cuffed that girl, might've said you loved that girl, but she belongs to the game, and when she's with her ex he lets her do her thing
laugh.gif

So back in early October, I met this chick. [COLOR=#red]She's a freshman at the local university.[/COLOR]

We started kickin' it and things were great after like two weeks, but then we didn't see each other for like a month and randomly she hits me up again.

We start kickin' it, she starts staying over and we start getting close and what not and about a month passes. We hadn't determined what we were yet, as far as a relationship.

She's definitely feelin' it and is pushing for us to be together, but I was just playin' it cool, I don't know why, but I just didn't want to rush.

Well, last Thursday we go out to eat, it's chill cause my roommate is with us eating too and they get to talking about hella deep relationship stuff and after dinner she gets emotional and wants to go home.

[COLOR=#red]I'm talkin' it out with her in the car and she starts crying cause she misses her ex that broke up with her a few months back[/COLOR] . At first I was like aw hail naw, but then I was like nah it's whatever. So I dropped her off and she was texting me that night like "I'm sorry for acting this way"

Well here it is,

[COLOR=#red]The next day she texts me that her ex hit her up to come over and he got his, if you know what I mean. If you don't, she gave it up to him A.K.A. they had sex.
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
The cool thing about her, is that she was honest with me, or at least it seemed like it...

She got mad at me because I wasn't being understanding enough haha I was like you trippin' I'm done with this!! and she told me to not talk to her...

Now the weekend has passed, she's tried to call me, sent me a snapchat and just now has sent me a text.

If you was in the same situation, would you give shawty another chance?

I mean, it wasn't like she cheated or something, we hadn't committed yet.

Should I respond or just let it go?

/thread.

You know what to do, IDK what there is to discuss. She wanted you to be the rebound and you didn't Andre Drummond that. Her heart is still with her ex and she's young minded and inexperienced.

Move on.

Last edited:
I'm talkin' it out with her in the car and she starts crying cause she misses her ex that broke up with her a few months back 

At first I was like aw hail naw, but then I was like nah it's whatever. So I dropped her off and she was texting me that night like "I'm sorry for acting this way"
Well here it is,
The next day she texts me that her ex hit her up to come over and he got his, if you know what I mean. If you don't, she gave it up to him A.K.A. they had sex.

Op like

View media item 1838665

I remember when NT required pics for a thread like this. I just saw 3 people say "take the pic down"...
Do what? When did this get implemented...

When dudes on here started to track the women in the pictures down and give them the link to the thread talking about them for lulz.

Last edited:
When dudes on here started to track the women in the pictures down and give them the link to the thread talking about them for lulz.

It's not even dude(s) plural

It's the same corny ***** in each thread

Dude lurks just for opportunities to do that

She's not over her ex. Let it go now.

If you try to "give her another chance", this will happen again. Let it go now.

Don't be drawn to the allure that at least she was honest about it. Let it go now.

Ol' girl is clearly still into her ex. He left her, and if she had things her way they'd probably still be together. Let it go now.

Dude has power over her that she's not willing to admit. That's evident in her going over to his place as soon as he asked her. Let it go now.

Dude will keep smashing as long as he can. He'll continue to sell her a dream and she'll continue to fall for it. Meanwhile you're going to be there looking like her fool, the same way she looks like his fool... Which kinda makes you look like his fool as well. Let it go now.

Don't be that guy that asks NT for help and then disregards it. She isn't different. She isn't worth the consideration. Let it go now.

I knew the situation as soon as you said she went dark zero thirty after two weeks of kicking it. Then I read the rest and confirmed my suspicions.

I'm not gonna give you advise, because you already know what you're gonna do. You just want someone to validate that. But you already made the choice to, and don't take this the wrong way, be her sucka when you were taking her on dates and not beating the stuffing outta that thang. She allowed you a two week window to smash/tested you and you tried to wife her up.

Well, she just got off the wife train, so you proved to be useless. She can hit old dude up for those types of emotions and D. Get it? You were supposed to be her transition, but instead became the b grade version of her man.

I'm an older dude on here so I'll drop some gems on you:

--ALWAYS think like a PIMP, just don't always act like one
--Women are not magical creatures, they're human just like you... even the bad ones
--Only trust YOURSELF 100%
--Women ALWAYS have a backup plan
--The realler you are with them and sincere in your idgaf attitude/you can replace her vibe (not words) the more loyal they'll be and that will still never be 100% loyal
--Women want what other women want, so stay sharp and wanted

Good luck.

Last edited:
If she wasn't serious to you and you didn't take it personal why are you asking us if you should give her a second chance?

If what you said above was true, a true savage knows what to do.

She played you and you still contemplating ... You are emotionally invested, don't even play with your emotions like that and cut it there. It's to late FOR YOU to just see her as a duck. Hit the refresh and start new with someone else.

I knew the situation as soon as you said she went dark zero thirty after two weeks of kicking it. Then I read the rest and confirmed my suspicions.

I'm not gonna give you advise, because you already know what you're gonna do. You just want someone to validate that. But you already made the choice to, and don't take this the wrong way, be her sucka when you were taking her on dates and not beating the stuffing outta that thang. She allowed you a two week window to smash/tested you and you tried to wife her up.

Well, she just got off the wife train, so you proved to be useless. She can hit old dude up for those types of emotions and D. Get it? You were supposed to be her transition, but instead became the b grade version of her man.

--Women are not magical creatures, they're human just like you... even the bad ones
--The realler you are with them and sincere in your idgaf attitude/you can replace her vibe (not words) the more loyal they'll be and that will still never be 100% loyal

Good luck.

feminists, captains and youngins may not read and appreciate this, but trust it's the truth.

Good luck.
................Man.......I literally thought this over for about 15 minutes. This is some of the best advise I've ever read. My man would be wise to take your thoughts into consideration.

Good luck.

Thanks bruh, I felt like I was talking with my pops Hahahah :lol: that's the advice I was looking for. I was mad blinded, I was slippin' haha no more though.

FDB.
Aren't you an RM? Hope you ain't tryna cuff these broads...seen some good dudes fall victim to these wenches due to pressure.
Keep playing it cool but further your distance from ol girl. Plenty of tail out there pleighboi

It's always pressure man, I ain't gonna lie I tried to stay strong...

Last edited:

Good luck.

Take this rep. Sheesh. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom