NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

if they shrink it back it's gonna look awful wit all the leftover space..might as well make the size limits bigger

From what I see at this moment, I don't like two things.

- The font on the Main Page is big. (Not a big deal really)
- When you preview a post in "Add Reply", the post is no longer in the Text Box. (Not a big deal, as it's easy to just copy and paste your postfrom the Preview box, but still, it should still be in the text box).

I mean I'd rather have bigger size limits, but it's just dumb looking right now

EDIT
Also make the censored emoticon come back, $!#!, etc

I'm sorry NTers are complaining about the avy size being too big. Wasn't it just a while back when you guys were complaining that it was too small?
laugh.gif
You guys are too hard to please; I'm glad you're not mychildren or friends. And I like this change so far.

my only complaint is the fact that when a new post is made the page no. is still gray so your not notified if someone actually made a new post

why is the post count on my profile different from my post count in my posts? same thing i was wondering and how do u quote some 1 above me thats a quote

Originally Posted by AirJ24

If you guys don't like the new emoticons, you can type the old ones.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif

happy.gif

smile.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

devil.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif

You don't even have to type em out.

All you gotta do is click the smiley icon on the toolbar for the old icons..

Originally Posted by AirJ24

If you guys don't like the new emoticons, you can type the old ones.

yea...some people are blind....when you reply to a thread click on the happy face on the top
indifferent.gif

This is the worst thing to happen to NT since it began in '99.

I have been browsing niketalk since all the way back then and this is really bad...
sick.gif

oh man this my second time posting since this change, the 1st time i noticed a lotta stuff i aint like

the preview... before every post where i post a pic, i always preview. then i previewed the original text wasnt in the text box but i had to make alterationsso i had to copy and past all over again, then the pic i had to get the code again.

2... my sig and AVY!! this joint is the sig and avy i had over a year ago.

maybe i'd like this yuku, i heard it had a lotta potential BUT until I am able to fully utilize all the potential, im still not satisfied completely

Originally Posted by five30

Can someone tell me how to respond to a quote?

Thanks.
Click 'Quote' if you want to respond to somebody (?)

Or if somebody quoted you, and they responded to that, click quote on that reply and it'll include your quote and their reply. Then you can respond totheir response of your first initial response. Hopefully that makes sense
laugh.gif

One question:

So..you MUST have a pic saved to your computer to use it as an avy????

Big avys kick#*+! IMO!

and bring back the censored emoticon!!!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

my only complaint is the fact that when a new post is made the page no. is still gray so your not notified if someone actually made a new post

Word

I'm @$@$!@% with the old avys too for now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom