NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

GORDON GARTRELLE, thanks for your GREAT HELP and thinking I'm a ******. I CANNOT type in the box, even in "reply", "edit", or pm replies. See where I'm coming from. I'm clicking in the white box to have a cursor, nothing appears. And it's the complaint thread here if I am not mistaken, so I won't stop cryin, sorry.
LOL. I don't think you're a 'tard. Just a bit overly emotional. How are you replying if you can't type in the box? Are you doingQuick Reply? Perhaps I'm not clear, but if that's the case it could be your java and/or flash that may need to be activated and/or upgraded.

Originally Posted by taz92

Is there a tutorial posted on here somewhere?
I was wondering the same thing.

Half of these issues would be deaded if people had some sort of "guide" to refer to.

Overall though, I just can't stand that the sigs are bigger than the actual typed posts.

Oh, and I hate that it doesn't say "edited by so and so at *insert time*" when anyone edits their post.

This sucks for us sk users even on my lx everything is so so weird lookingits like i don't even want to go on on there and majority of my posting is on there.. o well less large purple fonts is a good thing is guess.. i dunnoreally not feeling it .. wasn't really needed... And the pop ups are seriously seriously annoying.. and ezcodes doesn't work ? like wth.. dudes gotlike so accustom o using it.. i mean features are ok but dam.. this isn't really needed.. thats what we go to other sites for we come here to feelcomfortable.. we go to iss for stupid features. and no smh=SMH

Whoa... as soon as I complained about the "edited by Shuges @ ... ", it finally showed up on my last post.
laugh.gif

Hmmmm, I wonder if it lets you edit within the first few seconds of posting and it NOT show that little blurb?

Cuz I edited my previous post 4 times yet it says that I only edited once.

edit:
Yeah, I just peeped that GG.

edit 2:
See.

edit 3: Interesting. How many free edits do we get?
laugh.gif

I couldn't log in for the longest. tried my old old password and I was able to log in. WEIRD.

I haven't been trough all the page but I bet that the mods/admins don't even care and probably will not address all or even some of the issues that weare having

Where'd the title of the thread for each post go? I know it's a minor aesthetic but after being used to ezboard for such a long time, it's throwingme off!

A lot of people are just finding out about the new features and stuff, can't say it's a downgrade.

Moving on up like the god damn Jeffersons.

Yeah, the "edited by..." shows up after the 3rd try.

It may just be timed though. Like you can edit away to your heart's content within the first minute or so of posting.

And then after that, you get the "edited by" blurb.

I'll experiment with this post. I'll wait like 2 minutes, come back and edit, and see if I still get 2 free chances.

edit:
three minutes later, here's my first edit.
edit 2:
Ok, so it's timed. Experiment done.

Just to be clear, you can edit your posts as many times as you want within the first minute of making your original post. After that minute or so, you'llget the "edited by..." and the bottom of your post.

actually, a lot the problems i've had have been fixed.
so either a) they are fixing them or b) i'm getting used to this.

Oh yeah, i don't like how when you go to a page it's highlighted and then when a new post is made it's still highlighted, how do you know whensomething new is posted?

i think that it'll just be something we have to get used to... because right now its a little strange lookin / feelin for me.

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Where'd the title of the thread for each post go? I know it's a minor aesthetic but after being used to ezboard for such a long time, it's throwing me off!

True. The title of the post was good cuz it helped separate each post. Not that big of a deal if they don't bring it back though.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Oh yeah, i don't like how when you go to a page it's highlighted and then when a new post is made it's still highlighted, how do you know when something new is posted?

thats my biggest problem with the new set-up. that and the SMH emoticon being AWOL.
smh.gif

the
smh.gif
is alive but not on the list?

I think we should do away with the whole 'Who's been online the past 30 mins'

It's more of an eyesore than useful, IMO

i mean ... i havnt been on it that much but when you click to edit a post the text you wrote originally doesnt even show up...

Back
Top Bottom