NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

To those having problems editing, previewing, and quoting: - what browser are you using? I've read that Yuku was made to work best on Firefox so I suggestusing that browser. - what URL are you using to get to NikeTalk, www.niketalk.com or niketalk.yuku.com? I suggest using the latter. Do you still have problemsafter making the two suggestions I listed?
No one likes the spacing for the signatures, even people on other Yuku boards. That isn't something the NikeTalk Staff can change on our own. There areother, more pressing needs, that need to be attended to by the Yuku development team so while I do expect the layout to change, it won't happen overnight.

Our only option to fix the look of NT is to remove signatures. I liked how it looked on the Test Board, but I know that people are reluctant to give up apersonalized portion of their posts.

Wait...my Team Chicago Bulls Sig is whack now...Don't like the first and last letters in white....can someone fix this please and post so we can copypaste?

CWrite78, thanks for your input man. Unfortunately this is not the problem.
GORDON GARTRELLE, yes I was heated, sorry man. And you put me on the right way, this is a problem with my firewall.When I disable it, it works, that's now another problem...WHY is my firewall blocking the reply box??

peace

all the frames and images are huge, and the text is tiny, this is wild gay.

And why wont it allow me to have 50 replies per page? It saves it in the options but still only shows 25 replies per topic page

i dont mind it but for some reason the scrolling is really jerky for me. This is using the touchpad on my laptop, havent tried using the scroll ball on themouse. I also cant get my 360 sig to work
mad.gif

not sure if this has been brought up yet, but whenever i use the QUOTE feature i get this screen

71p3pt4.jpg

scared the balls of me the first time it happened
smh.gif
smh.gif

I would like to figure out how to quote someone without getting a screen saying I have been banned when I click the "quote" button....

Back
Top Bottom