NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

I've read that Yuku was made to work best on Firefox so I suggest using that browser

- The standard browser is IE and yet FF is the one the site works best with?
smh.gif

I mean, if you go to the library or visit someone's house or go away on vacation and use a hotel pc, etc... the chances of those places having a FF browseris slim.

- The font is mad tiny. Feel like I need a magnifying glass.
smh.gif

- Has there been anything said of a tutorial thread?

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I can't get the quote feature to work. Nothing shows up in the reply page after I cilck "quote." Some assistance please.
nerd.gif

Mine works fine. If I click 'Quote' on the bottom right it leads me to the reply box with the quoted text. If it doesn't, just try copying thetext and pasting it into the reply box. Then, just highlight the text and click the quotation symbol in the toolbar.
missinng_avatar.gif

The 'blank' avatars are kinda eh too. I miss the old NT avy's.
ohwell.gif

I can't get the quote feature to work. Nothing shows up in the reply page after I cilck "quote." Some assistance please.
Copy and paste, then highlight and click the quote icon.

Only complaint I have really is the censored icon is gone. I loved that. Oh well.

Mine works fine. If I click 'Quote' on the bottom right it leads me to the reply box with the quoted text. If it doesn't, just try copying the text and pasting it into the reply box. Then, just highlight the text and click the quotation symbol in the toolbar.
Thanks, well it worked the second way.. wonder why it doesn't just straight quote to the reply box. Oh well, no biggie.

for some reason I cannot log into my main SN. PW changed?

I read that it hasn't been changed at all. any mod wanna clear this up?

PS
this is Only500made

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I can't change my avy.
Go to navigation>click on your avy>browse>choose new one>upload>save

Yeah, I know how to, but it's not changing. I've tried so many different pictures. Thanks anyway, though. Is anyone else having this problem?

^yeah i am. i had a pic but then i was forced to change it. now i cant change it to another one...

Damn I can't find a way to use the page jump feature on my phone. If there's a 50 page thread and I want to go to page 25 I would have to load about 5pages before I'd be able to get there
frown.gif

Wassup wit all these next gen emoticons...

laugh.gif
<---------
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
'ol glossy a@$+* s stoneface... How you got a shinystoneface??? Stones aint 'sposed to be shiny...
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Some of the stuff is useful, but it has that ISS feel to it...
Definately goina take some time to get used to...

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Oh man please don't start with scrolling.....I don't want Meth disabling html.

Word. It seemed to me that mods are just waiting for a reason to get rid of the HTML sigs.

Back
Top Bottom