NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

^ yeah thats the only bad part, but i honestly think its better than before.
pimp.gif

Make it so that if a series of pictures goes past the window on the x-axis, you don't have to scroll all they way the bottom to scroll to the right. OnezBoard, you were able to scroll right throughout the message.

This i seriously making me not want to come here anymore.. like why thehell is it crashing my firefox.. i have had to reset fire fox 13 times today... and when NT is closed its totally fine.. are u serious? can we like seriouslygo back ?
indifferent.gif

your right.. the avatars ARE bigger!

and you cant jump to a different section of the forum anymore with that drop down list.. sigh
smh.gif

with the picture hosting service more accessible. DQNs are started to go flooding post with pictures.random, irrelanvant. ones too.

So I'm curious, is this how the site looks on most of your computer's?

I'm using IE and this is what NT/Yuku looks like for me.
sick.gif

71pheh3.jpg

Why not switch?

This is a clear improvement from ezboard.

there are so many more options on what you can do with this.

Just about all the new features work very smoothly.

man anyone else notice mad blank posts???

it seems people will type something and their post just gets erased.

i've seen like 20 blanks already

smh.gif
It's a good switch like I said before if this was a different move likevbulletin to ezboard people will still be complaining. At first I wasn't feeling the move, but after awhile of looking through stuff I grew to enjoy itthis is far beyone ezboard in terms of features also Yuku already said that will add more features as it grows.
Of course there's going to be problems since is it barely the 2nd day. After awhile it will get cleaned up and people will get used to it.

Another tiny complaint I have is when you use the forum jump, you have to scroll to the forum you want to go to. For those of you who eat, sleep, +##+,General... it's not a big deal.

But for the rest of us who enjoy jumping to various forums (S&T, music, general, JB, & Nike for me), it's annoying having to click "forumjump" and then scroll to the forum you want to go to.

On the old NT, you click the "forum jump" and a drop-down box would open up. You then move your mouse over to the forum you want to go to, click GOand you're there. Much more simple.

man anyone else notice mad blank posts???

it seems people will type something and their post just gets erased.

i've seen like 20 blanks already
It's because they click on preview and then it gets erased from the text box. You have to copy and paste after previewing. It's prettyannoying the way it gets erased.

As for Yuku, I think it's pretty good but we just have to get used to it. The potential is definitely greater then ezBoard but we just have to learn to useit.

Also, are we gonna get ads for charity?

Back
Top Bottom