NTATL Nike talk ATL

Confirmed [emoji]128514[/emoji]..nah not confirmed..I'm pretty sure they will not release..just like how every year people will say lightning a will come out next year...

Also I hope nobody copped the lebrons or KDS from the Christmas pack. Already in kd&kobe marketplace the egg nogs are going for 140 shipped...also I copped a Grail today [emoji]128522[/emoji] air Jordan 2011 yoth for 81$...was so happy

Also I hope nobody copped the lebrons or KDS from the Christmas pack. Already in kd&kobe marketplace the egg nogs are going for 140 shipped...also I copped a Grail today [emoji]128522[/emoji] air Jordan 2011 yoth for 81$...was so happy
I remember when those YOTH 2011s were goin for ridiculous prices right after they released. Patience pays off!

I might go to Kixfair

I feel like everyone is going to bring out their legend blues

I need to bring some heat with me

Last edited:

Where are these groups? I need a few steals.

Is it even worth going to Kixfair
I think it's pretty decent. Much much smaller than sneakercon but prices tend to be more realistic and not so ridiculous. Last year I went by myself and stayed for about an hour and a half. Didn't cop any shoes cuz I didn't have much to spend at the time but I bought two shirts. And tickets are only $15 so if you walk out empty-handed, it's not a huge waste.

Back
Top Bottom