NTATL Nike talk ATL

Yall are right about some of the major retail stores in the metro area being shady on holiday jordan releases. Grabbed 5 tickets for the legends and got a call back from nike lenox. No call from Champs-Lenox, Champs-Cumberland, Footlocker-Cobb PKWY, Footlocker-TownCenter. I wear a size 12 so i didnt think my size was that common.... Also Finishline and Footlocker at Cumberland ended there raffle ticket handouts before 3pm on Tuesday 12/16...some ******. Its all good tho I usually just buy online (and did for a couple pairs
pimp.gif
) Just wanted to experience some of the madness and see if the ticket procedures were legit.Big thanks and shout out to NIKE LENOX aka NIKE ATLANTA!

Yall are right about some of the major retail stores in the metro area being shady on holiday jordan releases. Grabbed 5 tickets for the legends and got a call back from nike lenox. No call from Champs-Lenox, Champs-Cumberland, Footlocker-Cobb PKWY, Footlocker-TownCenter. I wear a size 12 so i didnt think my size was that common.... Also Finishline and Footlocker at Cumberland ended there raffle ticket handouts before 3pm on Tuesday 12/16...some ******. Its all good tho I usually just buy online (and did for a couple pairs :pimp: ) Just wanted to experience some of the madness and see if the ticket procedures were legit.Big thanks and shout out to NIKE LENOX aka NIKE ATLANTA!

I think someone said it that Lenox may be the most fair place you can go. Cumberland is super shady and almost all of the boutiques are doing back door deals. Also I'm a 12 and this year I've learned that it's a super common size that sells out super quick. Don't ever go to Cumberland asking for a 12 in footlocker or champs, they will tell you no before they even check. Also look on all of the websites for any popular shoe you will see every size but a 12 is left haha. Anyway sorry for the rant, I hope this helps in some way.

I think someone said it that Lenox may be the most fair place you can go. Cumberland is super shady and almost all of the boutiques are doing back door deals. Also I'm a 12 and this year I've learned that it's a super common size that sells out super quick. Don't ever go to Cumberland asking for a 12 in footlocker or champs, they will tell you no before they even check. Also look on all of the websites for any popular shoe you will see every size but a 12 is left haha. Anyway sorry for the rant, I hope this helps in some way.

It's not just 12, 11.5 is popular too.

Anybody seen the Melo 1 in GS sizes in stores? They did release and some places throughout the US
Didn't see any at Mall of Georgia. They said they didn't get any GS sizes at all. There's a slightly similar black & gold AJ1 that came out not too long ago though, and it was GS only

They advertised a raffle, but said you had to make a purchase to enter (according to Nike, raffles are supposed to be free). Said they wouldn't get the shoes until Dec 29th. Every time a call was made about the raffle, they said we'll call winners by the end of the week. Then yesterday, they called and said they're not having a raffle, but they're releasing and not telling people when. Shady.

They advertised a raffle, but said you had to make a purchase to enter (according to Nike, raffles are supposed to be free). Said they wouldn't get the shoes until Dec 29th. Every time a call was made about the raffle, they said we'll call winners by the end of the week. Then yesterday, they called and said they're not having a raffle, but they're releasing and not telling people when. Shady.
Wow. I went in there and dropped a couple hundred when I got my raffle ticket, thinkin that it would increase my chances of getting picked :smh:
So you're saying they still haven't released them, right?

And I guess that's not too shocking to me. They were supposed to re-release the Oregon Foams during their massive re-stock that they did when they first opened. But once the release got too hyped up, they cancelled it 3 days before and just back-doored all the pairs instead

No place is safe I guess. Sucks because the people who really are apart of this shoe life miss out to some guys who are just greedy or want to pretend they know what's hot.

Wow. I went in there and dropped a couple hundred when I got my raffle ticket, thinkin that it would increase my chances of getting picked :smh:
So you're saying they still haven't released them, right?

As of yesterday around 6:00, they still have not released them, and they're not saying when they will. So basically, it's a backdoor/hook up your friends type thing. I only bought 2 on sale jordan shirts for $30, so no big deal there. The girl that called me said you can return your items if unworn.

By the way. Another size 12 guy here. Ya'll know where I can get some Joker 3s at a decent price? Or trade?

12. Someone at Nike needs to read this and start making more size 12 shoes!!

Here's the statement from Maniere on that Fragment fiasco. Shady. If you bought something, get your $$$ back.

Back
Top Bottom