NTATL Nike talk ATL

So they posted on their IG this morning @ 10:56 that they were gonna release em in-store at 11:30. So me and my partners got there at 11:20 and the line was already 50+ deep. To make a long story short, they let the first 6 dudes in and then they said they were sold. So the first dude that got a pair walks out with his shoes (in a black trash bag) in his left hand and a gun in his right hand lol. He walks out the sore, walks straight into the middle of traffic and holds up his gun like a stop sign :lol: So all the cars stopped to a halt, he crossed the street, threw his kicks in the car and sped off. It was too funny. He was by far doing the MOST lol. Stuntin just cuz he had a little pocket rocket :rofl: Guess I can't hate though, cuz he got his Yeezys and I didn't lol

Coincidently that's similar to how I got my solar 2's from Wish. They said it was gonna be a raffle but then let the first couple of people in line walk right in and purchase. Me and my boy was like 7th and 8th in line. Walked out with my sz 10 and saw I was getting the eye but I didn't have a tool on me. Just me and my boy :lol: left the store and met my girlfriend at the time at southlake. She had just bought me some military blue 4's with matching flight socks :wow:

I can't hate on Wish for the way they did it though. It was pretty smart from a business standpoint. They denied all week that they were getting them. And I was even in there yesterday shopping right around closing time and all the managers and employees swore to me that they wouldn't have em, But then they randomly posted it on their IG 30 minutes before opening time. Pretty slick, I must admit

I can't hate on Wish for the way they did it though. It was pretty smart from a business standpoint. They denied all week that they were getting them. And I was even in there yesterday shopping right around closing time and all the managers and employees swore to me that they wouldn't have em, But then they randomly posted it on their IG 30 minutes before opening time. Pretty slick, I must admit

Wish stay on that BS doesn't bother me anymore, funny story tho :lol: ...

When I seen them post it on IG I knew it was a wrap didn't even bother...some cats know wish plays games so they camp anyway confirmed or not

Last edited:
 ‏@footlocker  
ATL: Celebrate the anniversary of Puma Lab and meet 1future at our Greenbriar Mall store tomorrow at 530pm. 

am i the only guy that refuses to wait in line for shoes?i pay a lil more online, but i've never missed a release. not to mention they dont have size 12.5 in stores.

am i the only guy that refuses to wait in line for shoes?i pay a lil more online, but i've never missed a release. not to mention they dont have size 12.5 in stores.

What's your latest pick ups from online

I agree with you 100% about waiting in line. I've only did it once.

imma check this event out too.  i've heard nothing but positivity when it comes to greg street and his kicks 

Looking for some legit sneaker heads with some heat to do video features on. Trying to do 1-2 a month. Episode IV featuring myself will be airing April 1st. Anyone interested check my IG :DonJuan1285 and you'll see a bit clearer what I'm looking for. My partner shoots the avaerage person like us that has a mean collection followed up by a celebrity sneaker head

Looking for some legit sneaker heads with some heat to do video features on. Trying to do 1-2 a month. Episode IV featuring myself will be airing April 1st. Anyone interested check my IG :DonJuan1285 and you'll see a bit clearer what I'm looking for. My partner shoots the avaerage person like us that has a mean collection followed up by a celebrity sneaker head
Dope concept man :smokin Just followed you.

I like that concept too.

Appreciate it man just trying to display some of our favorite hobby by sharing it out there.
It would be pretty cool if you could do a video review of the Sneaker Friends event comin up next month. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people there that you can showcase

Back
Top Bottom