NTATL Nike talk ATL

sorry guys haven't been on here in a while. ive talked with greg about sneaker friends and according to him its gonna be real good. most of the dudes i know are gonna come thru and some with some nice heat. stop by and just check it out.  

sorry guys haven't been on here in a while. ive talked with greg about sneaker friends and according to him its gonna be real good. most of the dudes i know are gonna come thru and some with some nice heat. stop by and just check it out.  

When is it?

Looking for some legit sneaker heads with some heat to do video features on. Trying to do 1-2 a month. Episode IV featuring myself will be airing April 1st. Anyone interested check my IG :DonJuan1285 and you'll see a bit clearer what I'm looking for. My partner shoots the avaerage person like us that has a mean collection followed up by a celebrity sneaker head
i dont have an IG (too mainstream LMFAO), but you gotta twitter i can dm you at?

Last edited:
anyone know if you can get Sneakerfriend tickets the day of at the arena?

my bro tried to get some off ticketmaster and they were charging $12 worth of fees for a $24 ticket.

anyone know if you can get Sneakerfriend tickets the day of at the arena?

my bro tried to get some off ticketmaster and they were charging $12 worth of fees for a $24 ticket.
I'm not positive but most sneaker conventions allow you to pay at the door. Shouldn't be a problem at this one, especially since space won't be an issue at the arena

Back
Top Bottom