NTATL Nike talk ATL

Its crazy up here at Cumberland...

You can tell it's a lot of people who don't normally come here the way they keep trying to line up before time...

Or it's just the craziness that is a 11 drop...

You can tell it's a lot of people who don't normally come here the way they keep trying to line up before time...

I'm at Perimeter right now and the cops have made people line up and then go back to their cars 3 different times now. Smh this is foolish. Northlake and Southlake both got completely shut down though

bout to go ham at cumberland in bout 30 mins. So so glad I don't gotta get out in this madness no more. Cumberland is off the chain.

I don't understand how malls aren't prepared for this ahead of time. There should be cops and barricades in place. They KNOW how crazy it gets for these holiday J's

nah i didnt think im headed to the westend
I'm sure it was stupid. Westend may actually be a better bet. Cumberland for some reason got hyped up. Maybe it's cause of the complete renovation they did to it a few years back. It's a completely different mall now than it was 10 years ago. Miss that Footaction they use to have in there.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

i miss online last year so trying to get out this time 

guess im going for raffles these  guarantee stories been 
sick.gif

:lol:
i miss online last year so trying to get out this time 
guess im going for raffles these  guarantee stories been :x  
:lol: I'm the vice versa, I missed out on multiple raffles last year so I'm gunning for online. Plus I'll save a lil money if I can get them from EAS. $200 is already too much damn money, I'm trying to save every dollar I can these days on buying shoes.

Last edited:
Welp, swing and a miss at Perimeter. The cops came up with this genius idea of letting you go into the mall in the order that you were parked in the parking lot :x Dumbest thing ever. Oh well, guess I'll be making my raffle rounds all week long. Good thing gas is low lol

@CleanestNdaCity. No I wasn't there. I just read what you posted and it seemed Greenbriar compared to others had a plan. I stick to online for releases like the XI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom